Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, only  sabtv and life ok trp has been shown.. so what the trp for CG??
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
2days epi me gadha prasad ko gothak nikal deta he..den uske sath mendak+nagin vi chala jata he..mayuri defends n gomukh,koel sab uske sath chal parte he..
yet,gothak doesnt care..fher,raste me Chopra(neighbor) se mulakat hota he..he says that he's ready to keep all in his house..
babuji comes n finds whole house empty..gothak slowly,cleverly tells the reason..babuji gets shocked.
precap-all r in the house,n babuji's saying gothak to go away..
dekhne me bohot maja ata he..so must watch this track. ❤️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Guys look at this: Someone posted n Gurru profile n IF:

I feel sad when I had found a comment said that she or he hates Drashti & Gurmeet because she or he didn't like MB & PV and. I really felt sad as any fan of DD & GC, but, what made feel bad is the fans' attack, they didn't understand that person doesn't hate DD or GC , he or she hates the 2 new characters as MB & Yash. All of us and other thousands know that DD & GC are not only the best popular Indians actors; they are also a very hard workers and specials. In fact and honestly I feel like many people that punar viviah is very boring and Gurmeet in this serial looks like lost his memory and even he tried to copy MAAN but not affected and don't tell me Gurmeet and Kratika are the best Jodi, no,no,no it's only a channel award , there is not chemistry it's nill, even in the interview GC & KS are acting, sometimes I feel sorry for Kratika, and YASH is disappointed role , only you give the producer and the director to use u as a handsome and always u must be shirtless. Drashti u r very strong as MB, but, no chemistry with Vivian, and all the time in all pictures we sow his fiance, let me know is she the leader of MB show!!!! u deserve to be with a big actor as Gurmeet or Aamer Khan.
Our princesses / Cinderella Drashti Dhami and our prince/ hero Gurmeet Choudhary I really love both of u, I swear of GOD in my heart u r better than bollywood actors, ur magic and flamed chemistry as MAAN & GEET will never be competed.
GC, I hope I will see the true magician MAAN in ur new Punjabi film and and bollywood films, and DD wish u to be always the STAR in the SKY no one can reach u.

WHAT THE! WHATS WRONG WITH THAT GUY?!

What's new with this comment Princey? We are used to such stupid people, lol.
Princy360 thumbnail
Guys, greattt news Debina will come to new show - cooking show on Life OK. Yipeee, im soo excited.
Princy360 thumbnail
Here is the article: Debi in cooking show

And ya dont forgt to comment, debi is tagg!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Comment here, guys!

Sanaya Irani back with Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki

Thursday, December 27, 2012 | 10:23:34 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 293 Comments
Sanaya Irani back with Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki

Sanaya Irani to show her cooking skills in Life OK's cooking reality show...

It is already in the news that Life OK is coming up with a new cookery based reality show, where the audience will witness 4 celebs visiting each others home and giving their vote for their cooking.
The show which was earlier titled, 'Come Dine With Me' just as the International version has now got an Indian title "Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki".
The show will be hosted by Ram Kapoor who is currently seen in Sony TV's Bade Acche Laggte Hai and will have celebs as Sara Khan, Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary, Vindoo Dara Singh, Karanvir Bohra, Saakshi Tanwar, Nauheed Cyrusi, Aman Verma, Ragini Khanna amongst others.
Sanaya Irani who was last seen in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is busy shooting for the show off late.
Princy360 thumbnail
But when its gnaa airs? and what time?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
TRPs for Chidiya Ghar are 1.9. Time to celebrate!🥳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Adorable picture of Babuji with his two lovely Bahus.😃
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Guys look at this: Someone posted n Gurru profile n IF:

I feel sad when I had found a comment said that she or he hates Drashti & Gurmeet because she or he didn't like MB & PV and. I really felt sad as any fan of DD & GC, but, what made feel bad is the fans' attack, they didn't understand that person doesn't hate DD or GC , he or she hates the 2 new characters as MB & Yash. All of us and other thousands know that DD & GC are not only the best popular Indians actors; they are also a very hard workers and specials. In fact and honestly I feel like many people that punar viviah is very boring and Gurmeet in this serial looks like lost his memory and even he tried to copy MAAN but not affected and don't tell me Gurmeet and Kratika are the best Jodi, no,no,no it's only a channel award , there is not chemistry it's nill, even in the interview GC & KS are acting, sometimes I feel sorry for Kratika, and YASH is disappointed role , only you give the producer and the director to use u as a handsome and always u must be shirtless. Drashti u r very strong as MB, but, no chemistry with Vivian, and all the time in all pictures we sow his fiance, let me know is she the leader of MB show!!!! u deserve to be with a big actor as Gurmeet or Aamer Khan.
Our princesses / Cinderella Drashti Dhami and our prince/ hero Gurmeet Choudhary I really love both of u, I swear of GOD in my heart u r better than bollywood actors, ur magic and flamed chemistry as MAAN & GEET will never be competed.
GC, I hope I will see the true magician MAAN in ur new Punjabi film and and bollywood films, and DD wish u to be always the STAR in the SKY no one can reach u.

WHAT THE! WHATS WRONG WITH THAT GUY?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 😛