|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, that's so cool Princy! Happy Birthday to you too.πŸ˜ƒ I hope you had a blast.

Oops not mine.. my friend bday was..
Edited by AlwaysBeHappy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Happy New year to all.

Happy Bday Janaki..

i mean my friend bday s today..
Cooking show will start at 10 o clock.. and it might take place of Saubhgya Bh..

Saubhagya Bha.. will end.

My purse is a mini-cupboard: Debina Bonnerjee

• Tags: 
    • fashion
    • Debina Bonnerjee
    • Gurmeet Choudhary
By TellychakkarTeam 4 Jan 2013 - 19:00
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Debina Bonnerjee

Debina Bonnerjee, popularly known for her act as Sita in the 2008 Ramayan series, is happily married to her co-actor of the same show Gurmeet Choudhary prefers wearing clothes that make her feel comfortable. Compulsive and choosy, she is a style checker of her own wardrobe.

To know more about her style and fashion, read on:

Fashion is: To me, fashion is not about following any trend but wearing what makes you feel comfortable. You can carry off any style from the seventies or eighties. Fashion is nothing but being yourself.

Who chooses your clothes? Myself.

Do you wear accessories? I am not really fond of wearing accessories but like buying them.

Do you follow any brands? Not really, but I have some T-shirts, bags of Gucci. I wear what I like and something I find myself comfortable in. T-shirts are something which I buy from anywhere.

Your favourite shopping destination: Dubai.

Most expensive buy: Was from a Dubai Mall, I purchased a half sleeved jacket but realized at the money counter that it was the most expensive piece of cloth.

Clothes you are comfortable in: In everything what I wear. Like at times, I wear lehenga, sometimes designer dresses, while I also wear plain jeans with a T-shirt.

Must-have in your wallet: It's like my mini cupboard; you will find all the mandatory products, credit cards, everything. At one stage of my life, I contracted Spondylitis because of me carrying a heavy purse. My doctor warned me to avoid it.

Favourite perfume: Christina Aguilera.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: Pink.

Describe sale in one word: Compulsive and at times irrational because buying anything I like doesn't really work all the time.

Currently, your wardrobe is over-flowing with: I keep cleaning my wardrobe by giving away something which I have stopped wearing. By this, it helps make more place for new stuff.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: Was during my marriage reception because I wanted to look the best, different and beautiful.

Any fashion disaster that you have come across recently: Many a times, specifically males because they try to copy Salman Khan, I mean his style. This is not possible. I have seen guys wearing banyan with torn jeans. It's weird watching them.

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period would it be: Definitely the vintage era, in the seventies, the style was elegant but you can't prefer wearing them on a daily basis. The present 21st century is very natural and classy.

Originally posted by Varnita.

My purse is a mini-cupboard: Debina Bonnerjee

• Tags: 
    • fashion
    • Debina Bonnerjee
    • Gurmeet Choudhary
By TellychakkarTeam 4 Jan 2013 - 19:00
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Debina Bonnerjee

Debina Bonnerjee, popularly known for her act as Sita in the 2008 Ramayan series, is happily married to her co-actor of the same show Gurmeet Choudhary prefers wearing clothes that make her feel comfortable. Compulsive and choosy, she is a style checker of her own wardrobe.

To know more about her style and fashion, read on:

Fashion is: To me, fashion is not about following any trend but wearing what makes you feel comfortable. You can carry off any style from the seventies or eighties. Fashion is nothing but being yourself.

Who chooses your clothes? Myself.

Do you wear accessories? I am not really fond of wearing accessories but like buying them.

Do you follow any brands? Not really, but I have some T-shirts, bags of Gucci. I wear what I like and something I find myself comfortable in. T-shirts are something which I buy from anywhere.

Your favourite shopping destination: Dubai.

Most expensive buy: Was from a Dubai Mall, I purchased a half sleeved jacket but realized at the money counter that it was the most expensive piece of cloth.

Clothes you are comfortable in: In everything what I wear. Like at times, I wear lehenga, sometimes designer dresses, while I also wear plain jeans with a T-shirt.

Must-have in your wallet: It's like my mini cupboard; you will find all the mandatory products, credit cards, everything. At one stage of my life, I contracted Spondylitis because of me carrying a heavy purse. My doctor warned me to avoid it.

Favourite perfume: Christina Aguilera.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: Pink.

Describe sale in one word: Compulsive and at times irrational because buying anything I like doesn't really work all the time.

Currently, your wardrobe is over-flowing with: I keep cleaning my wardrobe by giving away something which I have stopped wearing. By this, it helps make more place for new stuff.

You have hardest time getting dressed for: Was during my marriage reception because I wanted to look the best, different and beautiful.

Any fashion disaster that you have come across recently: Many a times, specifically males because they try to copy Salman Khan, I mean his style. This is not possible. I have seen guys wearing banyan with torn jeans. It's weird watching them.

If you had to choose a fashion era, which period would it be: Definitely the vintage era, in the seventies, the style was elegant but you can't prefer wearing them on a daily basis. The present 21st century is very natural and classy.

awsm intrvw..loved it..yappi..i too love dubai mall..its so amazing..varni,u'll love it surely..in face,any1..
Debian is not shooting for CG right now?

Shooting for 2 shows back to back is too much 
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Debian is not shooting for CG right now?

Shooting for 2 shows back to back is too much 

She has to shoot two show now.. Hope she handle two show well..
woww..wht a come back of DEBI DI after 2 days..
mayuri dis maha tandav in anger..as she heard gomukh's complaining abt praising her always..
fab dance...i was overwhelmed...den gomukh started soft dance..yet she kept angry..n threatening him not to praise her anymore. πŸ˜†
she wore purple anarkali..looking fab.
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

woww..wht a come back of DEBI DI after 2 days..
mayuri dis maha tandav in anger..as she heard gomukh's complaining abt praising her always..
fab dance...i was overwhelmed...den gomukh started soft dance..yet she kept angry..n threatening him not to praise her anymore. πŸ˜†
she wore purple anarkali..looking fab.
When this happened? Yesterday epi or today epi?
Btw,where was she? She was missing in few epi.. why?
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

When this happened? Yesterday epi or today epi?
Btw,where was she? She was missing in few epi.. why?

in thursday's epi..
may b 4 her new show #Welcome.😳 its airing on 21st jan 10pm..dekhna😊