Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Thank you salman bhai
And about task 3 same here also...i don't know anything about VM making
My teams mates are very supportive ...
N that song is confusing ...
oh we wil always yaara
yup still thank u salman bhai πŸ˜Š yeh sab pahale notice karte toh sab milke richa ki baand bajaa dete  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rajash

yup still thank u salman bhai πŸ˜Š yeh sab pahale notice karte toh sab milke richa ki baand bajaa dete  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

main to zaroor bajaata πŸ˜† koi baat nahi aage task main aayega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Thank you salman bhai
And about task 3 same here also...i don't know anything about VM making
My teams mates are very supportive ...
N that song is confusing ...

Very difficult to fit all character in this song... We will give our best shot though
U dont have to fit all the chars the only condition is that yr VM cannot be a Kunal- Siddhi mix alone ...if u feature SINAL with for eg say with  Seema or Abhay then fine

@Task2- Well u guys did what was required πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -RD-

U dont have to fit all the chars the only condition is that yr VM cannot be a Kunal- Siddhi mix alone ...if u feature SINAL with for eg say with  Seema or Abhay then fine

@Task2- Well u guys did what was required πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks Pooja... Sounds Good, much easier now...
And if u dont want to use SINAL at all but mk a mix using other chars of Parichay then also its fine provided yr mix has a flow n story to it πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by snmalik4

well Actually its bit confusing...πŸ˜ƒ

As I had mentioned above that this will not be your regular, run of the mill caption contest, I will explain the rules now. You will have to come up with 2 songs that according to you suites the best between any two characters based on the picture provided above. Also both of the songs will have to be in Sawal-Jawab (question-Answer) format, one for Thakaral and one for Kunal

@ Blue: suggest any 2 characters
@ Black Suggest only Thanal

Task 2 is gone now, all did great job with THANAL as well. Focusing on Task 3 now...its the most difficult task so far for me, but have 2 great team mates Shweta and Suhani so will be fun...
Well,Thats a mistake😳Our idea is to have Sawal-jawab songs from ThaNal n that pic was selected so that Siddhi n Richa can be catalysts in selecting songs for ThaNal,Anyways,you got it right n did gr8 job.πŸ‘πŸΌ

We'll take care so that such mistakes doesnt occur in future😳

Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
Sorry guys,Seems like it'll take some more time for the judges scores to come.😳In the meanwhile...

I'm posting Task 1 scores given by other by the teams

Kolaveri Di-9+6+8+6 = 29(36.25/50)

Sada Raho Jaanbaaz-5+8+ 9 +7=29(36.25/50)

Jaanbaaz Sizzling Divas-8+8+3+7=26(32.5/50)

Teen Ka Tadka-7+ 8+8+ 6=29(36.25/50)

Three Musketeers-8+7+ 8+ 9 =32(40/50)

The same is added in score board on pg1

Since we have only 5 teams now,each team will be getting scores out of 40 only,so we grossed that score to 50.The scores in braces are the ones that'll be added in score board n carried forward.

Thank you Sahara ji
To all teams...congratulations