Best Of Luck to Nidhi and Sonia😆
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepali88

Best Of Luck to Nidhi and Sonia😆
oye..tu yahaan bhi? anyways thnk u 
Originally posted by -Rani

Request from all TM Participants

We need all the Task Master participants to be present in this thread tomorrow night at 11:30PM IST as of late, there have been few issues with this task and we need to discuss those issues with all of you here together.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation and hope to see you all here tomorrow at 11:30pm IST😊. 

ok done didi :)" :)
Originally posted by awesumsonia

oye..tu yahaan bhi? anyways thnk u 
Just come here to wish you...Good Luck 🤗
Originally posted by Deepali88

Just come here to wish you...Good Luck 🤗
aww so sweet fo u..thnx once again
I'll silently stalk this thread 😆
Originally posted by SilentPromises

I'll silently stalk this thread 😆
Aww Khamosh Vadeyyy Meri Bahna  meri Tarah Hai...Silent Stalker😆

Presents u the  OS of the 1st TM TASK

We have chosen the 1st Scenario
i.e

Scenario 1: When Daddy T comes to know from Kunal,that Richa was responsible for/killed Rohit .You have to write some kind of emotional scene btw Thanal which'll end up with Thanal becoming friends

So here's presenting our OS

DK Thakral ki Kunal Chopra se dhusmani ki dastan khatam hoti..dosti par.

Kunal comes to Thakral house to warn Richa to stay out of his family and his life. He hears Richa on d phone and tries to listen to her conversation carefully. Richa is making plans to kill Siddhi with those goons who were responsible for Rohit's kidnapping. 

As Richa hangs up the phone and walks away, Kunal decides to follow her which leads him to a dark and desolate place where Richa meets up with the goons. Richa refuses to pay them for a previous job, so the goons threaten to reveal the truth behind Rohit's  to the world.  Richa  and starts to blurt out the truth about Rohit's  , Kunal feels that this is the right opportunity to expose Richa hence he records her confession on his phone. Kunal  Richa n tells dat she has been caught red handed .  

Kunal drags Richa to Thakaral mansion and plays the  recording to her father. Thakaral   hearing Richa's confession about Rohit's death.Thakaral as he is in disbelief that his own daughter killed his  son .Thakaral apologizes to Kunal for holding him responsible for Rohit's  for no valid reason. Then he goes to Richa and   

At his home, as Kunal is telling his family about Richa's truth, the bell rings and Thakaral is at the door. Kunal gets upset seeing Thakaral .Thakaral assures him that he didn't come there to  , but to  for the deeds he and his daughter has done to Kunal . Kunal doesn't accept his   

The next day, Thakaral spots Richa on the road . SiNal had gone to  .Richa tries to hit Siddhi with her car, Thakaral comes in front of the car and takes the hit saving Siddhi. SiNal take Thakaral   where Thakaral is declared to be fine. 

When Kunal goes to Thakaral ,to ask about his health, Thakaral again pleads Kunal . Kunal asks him to rest. Thakaral says Kunal must have been  knowing that he had to stay away from his  and  for nine  years because of Richa.  Thakaral asks  him If Siddhi is fine? Kunal asks him why did he save Siddhi.It's not the first time he found out about his daughter's evil intentions. Thakaral says, he might have done this for his  selfish reasons as he wants Rohit's soul to RIP.  Kunal says, he is not sure if Rohit's soul will RIP or not, but  will make sure that Richa will   . Thakaral says he should have done this himself to Richa a long time ago then at least his son would be alive. Thakral says, It's not his children's fault but his fault that he couldn't be a better father to his children. Thakaral  to Kunal 

This time Kunal decides to let bygones be the bygones and forgives Thakaral. Thakaral regrets being Kunal's enemy . Kunal  and says, "Chalo Jab Humane Dushmani Itani Shiddat se Nibhayi Hai Toh, Dosti Mein Kanjoosi Nhai Karunga".  

ThaNal are  and Richa

Iam posting this OS on  behalf of  my Group Kolaveri Di team. we have choosen 2nd scenerio.

Kunal enters Thakral mansion
Kunal: Thakral you are my Father😲 and you kept quiet

Thakral: Sorry beta...Kunal please listen to me
Kunal: Beta math bolo. when did you came to know about this and How ? Does Richa know about this.
Thakral: 😲  One day Richa was signing "pehla nasha" after she met you, i doubted your intentions so started digging,this truth came out. I know chopras don't ❤️ you as much they do their other children. But never thought they are not your real parents. I met sulekha ji regarding case and saw her husband's pic in their home. He is none other than my college friend, who knew about my past and gave support to your mom after we split. Then after her death sulekha gave you to Veena who is your Mom's Cousin.

Kunal: my family never gave support to me, but you are my fatherand sulekha told me" that you are my real father...and said for aage ki jhankaari please visit Thakral". Hey Bhagwaan woh Selfish Family kam hai kya???ab jab I have my Siddhi back you sent this evergreen item as my Father. It would have been better if iam an Orphan.
You should have at least told me this before, your Ladli was all set to Marry me

Thakral:  when i came to know i tried to tell richa to stay away from you.But haye re Meri phooti kismet, she didn't listened to me. so i thought to Reunite you with Siddhi.
Kunal: Reunite with Siddhi 😲😡 are u 🤪 you should have revealed it to Richa and Me. How is it possible? woh Nori of Mumbai my Sister

Thakral:Today I will reveal truth to Richa.I thought if i help you by bringing siddhi  back to  your life you will accept my apologies. so I took Abhay's case and indirectly helped you. I lost my one and only son,now God gave me a son 😃

Kunal: You better reveal this to your "Beti" soon. 
You think I will accept you as my father no never😡 Now I have a JKR  and two OTT kids to deal with . I will be happy singing " Abhi mujh me kahi"

Thakral: Kunal you are my son and Richa is your sister,you accept or not you will b my heir now.

Kunal:"KHAMOSH" there is no question of accepting  you as my father.heir ?🤢
you want me to be your heir.the property which is the proof of your ghatiyaapan is mine. i would rather prefer to shoot myself before taking a penny from you.
Thakral sab you should better consult a doctor and take your Ladli to some psychiatrist. Take it as a family package.

kunal storming out of thakral mansion.
self talk :Thakral u thought you helped me in getting back my siddhi in to my life.i planned this against abhay when i saw him strangling siddhi. i did my investigation and wanted to get my siddhi back...but in between this disgusting truth came out. Huh   achcha hai tera mere baap banneki chaakar mein, uss Richa mera peecha chodegi 😛
Edited by eshi.nl - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.