TOI: Love ya ending in Jan-reltd article - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
tfs๐Ÿ˜Š somehow am not sad by this info...
waiting to see ashish in a better role.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
No...they cannt end LMYAM so soon !! Ashu ko bina dekhe kaise rahege uskei fans ๐Ÿ˜” 
Get real Ak fans...he has led two shows to a flop ending and i would be surprised if he gets another show with a better role just for his looks again.

To be fair though, Sony or CV's have botched up another show...failing to justice to the concept.

I really liked the guy who played Anoop and he deservedly got more attention in the show...as he has more to him then good looks.
Originally posted by Voldermoth

Get real Ak fans...he has led two shows to a flop ending and i would be surprised if he gets another show with a better role just for his looks again.

To be fair though, Sony or CV's have botched up another show...failing to justice to the concept.

I really liked the guy who played Anoop and he deservedly got more attention in the show...as he has more to him then good looks.

i don't even know why i am responding to ur statement! i remember u from dek days where u used to write rude comments about ashish and his fans๐Ÿ˜ก! the strange part is u hate him so much that  u followed him to lmyam! if i hate a character or an actor i wud not even watch that actor's show! well for ur kind information most of his fans r happy that the show is ending, because this is one of the most boring shows i have seen and the entire blame goes to the script! i also did not like female leads, the only actor i liked in the show was himmanshu, and for ashish this type of roles r not made for him, he was way better portraying udayveer in the beginning of dek when he stole our hearts, and he definitely gave more than good looks to the show! in lmyam he was not bad but his chemistry did not click with his co star and their pair was a failure!
i wud appretiate if u do not start a series of rude comments in this forum as well, as this forum has been peaceful until u wrote ur mockery comments staring with hahaha, what a sadistic๐Ÿ˜ก!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
I completly agree wth mandygill !! LMYAM failed to impresss the viewers becoz of the script and as far as Ashu is concerned he is giving his 100 percent not becoz of looks he is getting shows becoz he is the best actor and will be always be the best and I m sure soon he will get something a good show or a movie tht will match upto him...To all the haters u all r jealous tht's why saying rude words abt Ashish and his fans  !!! Better watch out next time before criticizing Ashish as an  actor ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Not surprised at all at this news, coz da way this show was going i was certain it wud go off air really soon! Just hope Ashuu gets a really gud show really soon!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Like Asish, Himmanshoo doesn't deserve to be cast in a highly monotonous, vacuous, preposterous and pretentious film like LMYAM

Watsss pinchin me is keh i cnt stnd no ashish on ma tv screenn:/
pichle one yr se m wtchn sony 8pm jst fr him i will misshh him aloott if it fnshes:/hopeee he cums bk v v shooonnn on TV aftr it
Whoever is Ashish hater.. My only msg 2 u: I love all haters.. coz that just shows how important he is!! ;) u take ur time 2 comment in everything related 2 him.. Wooow.. That just show how much u admire him ..  yaaah he gt looks...so what??its nt a sin 2 b handsome.. In fact its a treat.. Coz besides being a faaab actor with priceless expressionz n flawless acting he has his mesmerizing hot looks.. he is the only actor who I could actually c replacing SRK.. king of Bollywood!! n SRK isn't even handsome.. bt his acting!! damn.. he's a gr8 actor.. n Ashu is the only actor jiski  acting reminds me of SRK.. he can make us love a villain instead of the hero with his outstanding acting!! aur Ashu ke paas body n looks bhi hai on top..so.. he will surelyyy rock Bollywood!!