Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

TOI: Love ya ending in Jan-reltd article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Not surprised at all at this news, coz da way this show was going i was certain it wud go off air really soon! Just hope Ashuu gets a really gud show really soon!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Love ya ending in Jan-reltd article (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Like Asish, Himmanshoo doesn't deserve to be cast in a highly monotonous, vacuous, preposterous and pretentious film like LMYAM

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

didiKeshawnbhavni88HavviiArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Watsss pinchin me is keh i cnt stnd no ashish on ma tv screenn:/
pichle one yr se m wtchn sony 8pm jst fr him i will misshh him aloott if it fnshes:/hopeee he cums bk v v shooonnn on TV aftr it

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Whoever is Ashish hater.. My only msg 2 u: I love all haters.. coz that just shows how important he is!! ;) u take ur time 2 comment in everything related 2 him.. Wooow.. That just show how much u admire him ..  yaaah he gt looks...so what??its nt a sin 2 b handsome.. In fact its a treat.. Coz besides being a faaab actor with priceless expressionz n flawless acting he has his mesmerizing hot looks.. he is the only actor who I could actually c replacing SRK.. king of Bollywood!! n SRK isn't even handsome.. bt his acting!! damn.. he's a gr8 actor.. n Ashu is the only actor jiski  acting reminds me of SRK.. he can make us love a villain instead of the hero with his outstanding acting!! aur Ashu ke paas body n looks bhi hai on top..so.. he will surelyyy rock Bollywood!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.