Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am yet to complete the episode... but till now the case is very interesting and intriguing... Kuch samajh nahi aa raha ki.. chal kya raha hai criminal ke mind mein.. whats the crime... but...loving the investigation.. and the suspense... 👏 to NK

Lemme go back now to see the remaining part 😊
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so..
the mysterious Shaadi Racket case is still on !😕
as ACP sir din't justify his escape from the scene..
mujrim ko pakadne k liye esa krna padta he.. he says when ABhijeet Sir asked that "sir hame bhi nahi bataynge "😕

maria-rock thumbnail
nice story with full of suspence...good to see duo love and care for Acp sir... bt in the end...DCP!!!!
astonish thumbnail
Keeping aside... DCP's silly dialogs... I am totally impressed by the story... another  👏 to NK

Very very curious to know.. why ACP sir ran away from there... i am sure this is not something simple.. or a silly YSPT.. It looks like a suspense filled.. thriller..something like trial in london where ACP sir shoots Daksh 😃

Tomorrow's case looks totally OTT ... istheefa.. and du not letting resignation reach DCP and new ACP ... 🥱 Theek hai.. some or the other day atleast they will come back with an answer and i am dying to know it 😆
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini.S

i didnt like the soapish intertitle music..uff

I hate it too.. Its 🤢

I remember... when Mihir of the very popular Kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi..died.. like.. 4 -5 times.. all the time.. the music used to be something like this 🤢
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that soapish music made my sister burst out laughing :x
but that final DCP scene made my parents leave their work for few mins and turn around and give glance at the tv screen.phew
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A mistereous case. Waiting 4 next partEdited by 9801103208 - 11 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So CID Grahan begins ! 

The episode started on a very good note. ACP sir and Salunke sir together "as friends" after sooo many years. Dil khush ho gaya ekdum 😃 
The story then became interesting ! The mystery was going at  a proper pace. But yes, missed duo with acp in the investigation scenes ( but then obviously, we would be seeing more of them tomorrow...) Loved ACP sir a lot today. The way he treats Jasmine in the car.. It was sooo sweet of him. So polite, so fatherly. 😊
 The story was a little confusing, with so many characters and may be some loopholes( I dont know, I could not follow much of it I guess) But then It was interesting and kept me glued to the tv. 

As Bhavs said... Even I loved the way ACP tells Rajat "Tum yahin pe rukho..aur abhijeet ko call karke batao"... and also how he calls Abhijeet once he reaches the mill. It all shows how much he wants them by his side and trusts them 😊

Well, coming to the last bureau scene.DCP ki entry as always ott... with ott dialogues and all ! Very much expected. I liked few things about this scene. Loved Trio's performance. Really... Wonderfully done. Loved how Abhijeet actually spoke his mind throughout. Even when he felt that ACP sir should not have done what he had done, he did openly speak out. Loved how Daya sir got angry when DCP spoke ill of ACP. Loved how Abhijeet very very sweetly asks ACP "Sir humein bhi nahi?" and how ACP sir replies to that with an expression "Main majboor hoon" ... Loved trio so much in this scene.  I am glad that DUO has stood beside him at this hour of need ... I love them for that 😊

I dont know whats in store in the next parts. They have begun on quite a good note. Tomorrow its all ott stuff i guess. Lets see. I am just waiting for this series to end as soon as possible. I hope my new year begins on a nice note 😊 Will wait to see the remaining parts. Obviously ACP sir will be back. There can be no about it...and he will be back with a bang I am sure 😊
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

First story NK... Minimum 2 laash for sure 😆

the score is 4 😛😉😆
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
12 laashes cos ofthe factory bomb blast