Posted: 11 years ago
yeah...
4 were juz hand in hand with CID team πŸ˜›
in total 16

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: mano86

DCP shows a vdo.. ACP escaping while the bechari ladki is to b shot !😲

even ACP sir is also reluctant to tell DUO that y he did so !

DCP demands his resignation 😲

I can't believe that ACP sir would do that! He isn't like that at all!!!!
Minionite thumbnail
I haven't watched the episode yet, but when I do I'll tell you how I liked it.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i missed the writer's name & Shagnika told me its NK...omg...good story from her...at least there is good suspense throughout the episode...i know loopholes are there...but still good try from the writer...πŸ‘πŸΌ

acp-salunkhe sir scene is just awesome...love it after so many times !!!
Thanx for it πŸ˜ƒ

trio is just awesome as usual...bureau scene @Shagnika already mentioned...i also liked it very much...😳

And DCP πŸ˜† kya bolu Sir aap jab direction dete ho mujhe bohot jyada achha lagta hein πŸ˜ƒ
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay episode..nothing more nothing less...

I want a Nikita Special episode named Laashon ki Samundar..in CID coming 2013...πŸ˜†
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I  hope it will good today...nice to see the duo back in form of friendship...that selfless love we saw in between trio was reminiscent of the past times...loved it.But still hoping it is a publicity stunt..
The DCP arrives in all past glory
Head held high with mere ego
But the trivalent force that opposes
Shakes his confidence and mocks him
The witty questions from Him ,the fumbling
Grumbling answers of the DCP,
What made you assume that your hollow claims
Could breach wall so tested , Bound with faith
I know not of your purpose neither do i support it
For all the times you made me laugh i thank You
But the times proves who stands and for once
(Maybe not) you're not the chosen one
Spare the evils return home
The Good always triumphs over the EVilπŸ˜‰
Edited by nsapo - 11 years ago
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What was that? I did not understand anything at all. Can someone what was the head or tail of this episode.
Minionite thumbnail
Okay I finally found time to come here and post my reviews.

The episode started off nicely with Salunkhe-ACP scene. A nice scene overall. I also liked how ACP saved Jasmine. The investigation part was interesting and good to watch though the duo were missing. The ending scenes were well scripted and directed.

Now on to the bad points:
The duo was missing from most of the episode. ACP sir aur bhagoda?!! Never!!!! The ending scenes with our "lovely" Chitrole sir were alternatively making me laugh and cry. Laugh because of the way he was speaking and cry because of what he was saying. And that title music on CID Grahan montage...oh god! My mom asked me what is this? A new spin-off of CID? And all I could do was cover my face and stop myself from trying to break the TV.

Overall 5 for the suspense, but taking everything into account a 4.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

REVIEW abt GARHAN-I

I love First chit chat between Two heads of their DepartmentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... then the attack on Girl and she saved by ACP Sir was Nice either the Girl should ask about the Badge to ACP Sir...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
then suddenly ACP Sir dropped her in a Car, how Does that Car sudden appear on Scene😲😲😲, then he trusted on Girl was little odd, especially not goind with Her to drop her at her doorstep..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
then the TALAASH procedure started🀣, I like that they Dunt drag and everything have done Jaldi jaldi...πŸ‘πŸ‘
ACP Sir was in actionπŸ˜‰, the VINEET kidnapping was completely Unnecessory as well RAJAT Sir Shot too...
then the Last Scene, I could not understand that How did that CCTV camera saved its JAAN and saved all data🀣🀣, could it a Black Box😑😑😑... C'mon, Who send this Footage to DCP... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ACP Sir does not have a KHARASH on His bodyπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜² either the Bandage on ABHIJEET Sir Nose looking completely Odd...
DCP odd Comments and ACP Sir reaction and especially BLAST say nikl aany per CID Chor do😑😑😑, arry CCTV per Voice thori thi, so how did DCP knew that ACP ran away from the Spot, might be the Girl is an Human Bomb etc...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
In my Opinion the all and all is a Combine Plan of ACP Sir with DCP and DUO as DCP comments, ACP Sir jana, New ACP ka aana (jo kay ek Inspector hay) just to vanish ACP Sir from Limelight and he will do His work underhand cz the whole Issue looking like Girl Trafficking ...😊😊
the BG was Horriable😑😑 with BHAI weird shirt😑😑 and Baray Bhai Brown Shirt as well, giving Him the Dull and Low shade...
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
but im used to this atyachaar now