Episode 899 CID par grahan-I 21/12/12 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
DCP's that dialog is totally irritating...its unbelievable that any senior officer can comment on his junior officer like that way...👎🏼
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

I'm hurt on seeing the precap...and it hurts everyday

normally they release the Promo on Wednesday..
this time they r irritating us since last week

Originally posted by debasree04

DCP's that dialog is totally irritating...its unbelievable that any senior officer can comment on his junior officer like that way...👎🏼

100 % agreed !
same thing i hv mentioned in my post on 1st page..
moreover its far away from real life !

Originally posted by astonish

I dont wanna see any of trio crying ... they Have been Crying more than the soap actors...i Am so dying to see full Investigation...where duo along with suspended Acp Sir sit And Brainstorm And investigate...and Bring him back 😃

true.
btw
wheneva someone compares duo to soap actors..i start getting thoughts of them getting best actor awards..soap actors only get that
Originally posted by mano86

100 % agreed !
same thing i hv mentioned in my post on 1st page..
moreover its far away from real life !

Not only its far away to the real life but in 2005 also we saw such episode where DIG Samsher Singh was against ACP sir but he did not use such abusive language as far i can remember...I think the dialog writers should be more careful about the dialogs...it can be say in different way also...
Originally posted by debasree04

Not only its far away to the real life but in 2005 also we saw such episode where DIG Samsher Singh was against ACP sir but he did not use such abusive language as far i can remember...I think the dialog writers should be more careful about the dialogs...it can be say in different way also...

u r absolutely right...debasree
DCP DIALOGUE IS JUST DISGUSTING HOW CAN OUR DUO TOLERATE IT ACP IS CRYING THIS CANT BE TRUE CID IS OVER (atleast for me)IF ACP DOESNT COME BACK FIREWORK  MUST UNDERSTAND IT SPECIALLY THAT DEVIL CHITTROLE SO CALLED B.P.SINGH .
               NEXT EPISODE IS HORRIBLE TO SEE ITS DEFINETLY GOING TO  GHRAHAN TO CID IN COMING MONTH THAT BACKGROUND DIALOGUE IS TRUE . I CANT TOLERATE IT HENCE I WILL SKIP CID FOR ONE MONTH AND OTHER ACTOR AS ACP WE CANT DIGEST IT WE CANT GIVE THAT RESPECT TO UPCOMING ACP THAT WE GAVE TO OUR DEAR ACP SIR ISNT IT .
^chill dude.its all fictional
also
acp sir isnt leaving
acp sir cannot leave cid.he was doubted on before too and acp ajatshatru came and that was just for a few weeks.i m sure he will be back with a bang!dont be so tensed cidians!last week the promo said daya ya abhijeeet ki tay hai maut but did the die?no!so just chill and enjoy the episode!😛
Originally posted by mano86

normally they release the Promo on Wednesday..
this time they r irritating us since last week

Exactly and I don't know what to do.