Episode 899 CID par grahan-I 21/12/12 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
We'll have khoon stories with new ACP with no mention of ACP Pradyuman. That'll be sick. 😡

I don't even feel like today is Friday. I am not at all eager to see tonight's episode.
i feel more excited in these kind of episodes because at the end we know nothings going to happen to our cid members...just enjoy...so i m surely watching the episode if the world does not end.😉
A lot of emotional stories were shown after the telecast of Behrupiya. I'm glad none of them is near.

I'll watch tonight's episode.
I have never felt like bunking a CID episode ever before...like this. I was angry during Goa episode and switched off and went to bed, but I knew the end will be ok and next episode we can see trio back in full swing. But this one is just ...no matter how much I adore duo, ACP Pradyuman is the seniormost hero of CID and an episode which involves ousting him is very depressing to watch.

Even episodes like AKI and Behrupiya were depressing, but I was still looking forward to watching them. Today I want to stay away from the TV. Only a  confirmed news that ACP is away for only 2-3 episodes will help...I don't want to see ACP leave...😭
I also cant think about bunking...i am not at all tensed with these..i know acp sir will come after few episodes...
sorry but it does not okay for me that ACP sir is insulted & then cry & leave cid...& some other person will take over charge of him... [This is only my view]

Beherupiya & AIC & all these episodes are somewhat different at least for me...here no one is on death bed...i think this situation is quite different here...
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
today I can not be able watch the episode on TV  can only depend and look forward for the live updates ...  

Will anyone here be around here then to share the live updates during the episode ?? I'll be thankful to the live updaters 
Am watching tonights episode for the last scenes of trio together before acp sir comes back.
Chitrole entry and OT drama is confirmed for tonight ... expecting Deepak to enter tomorrow 
am excited ...!!

will try to stay connected with the live updates during the episode ðŸ˜›