Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@GD n VISROM

😊
Edited by mano86 - 11 years ago
rosepink. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i could not watch the episode, so thanx mano for ur live update..and i just hope our acp sir comes back with a 'bang'..
ADF me se koi ek bhi missing hota hai na to case me interest nahi aata..Trio rocks!!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its depressing. Really painful to see such a thing no matter however convinced you are that ACP would be back. The performances actually make you feel as if Aditya sir and Daya sir are crying to stop Satam sir. So natural, so real and so wonderful. Each and every dialogue between duo and ACp actually felt as if they are talking about real life not reel life ! πŸ˜­

Anyways, coming to the episode, there are few things I loved about the episode. Firstly how Abhijeet scolds Rajat πŸ˜›. Secondly, how both the cases were actually related to the Jasmine case and are not new cases ! Loved how Freddy sir hid ACP's resignation and how DUO just knew it the very moment. And ...Loved how Abhijeet answered DCP and Digvijay back everytime πŸ‘... 

Last but the most important thing that I loved were the performances by trio and Freddy. These 4 people can actually make you cry... any moment ! The moment the tear droppped from Abhijeet's eyes, the way Duo runs behind ACP to stop him... the way Duo answers back Digvijay.. these people are brilliant, indeed. Missed Salunke sir today. May be his presence wasnt needed as there was no mention of lab today..but still missed him. I would want him in next episode at least. 

About DCP and Digvijay... I have never been so angry on anyone in CID before. DCP has crossed all limits... and this Digvijay... I actually felt like shooting him. How dare he taunt DUO like that... Abhi sir could not even say anything... πŸ˜”. At least Daya sir answered him back here...and when he called Freddy a joker Our very own ACP sir answered back. Thats like my ACP Pradyuman πŸ˜³

Coming to the actual khooni case... its going round and round..and increasing the confusions. I hope they actually manage to end it well..I dont want a stupid case for which ACP sir actually did all this... Want logic...pure sensible logic at the end. Lets see. 

The precap is satisfactory. Clearly points to the fact that ACP sir is still working on the mariage racket and will be back with a bang after he solves it. And I dont think its very far. πŸ˜Š I just want a royal welcome for him. The way he was welcomed by his team years back...with bouquets and smiles... Want a sweet welcome. I simply want my CID back, asap!  πŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
I'll watch the episode later when I get up in the middle of the night, but reading your review Shagz, I don't know if I'll be able to wait.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
New Trio of CID : Abhijeet, Daya and Digvijay...πŸ˜ƒ
hummi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid u shagnika xx i also want my acp sir back in the bureau wid the rest of the team wer he really belongs xx i fink dis iz a really big plan nd acp sir iz finding out more about it and is working in a marriage company to find out more about this huge racket ands hes not tolnyone it must be somefing big nd itz going to be very entertaining as many se rets will be revealed x i just cannot stand this NEW acp ATALL he is just soo annoying nd our duo will always stay ACP PRADYUMAN +ABHIJEET +DAYA it will never ever change xx
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was good but i officially hate Digvijay his voice is so irritating. They way he entered saying kaala ha was damn funny even my mum started laughing but she was shocked that she heard acp say that he killed his son. In the flashback ACP looked so young but i am wondering how did they create the flashback it was awesome. Abhijeet and Daya were awesome as usual they way they tried to stop ACP from leaving was so good. To see the truth star of the show was DCP as rocked in this episode he was just dumb funny. The 3 cases were too confusing but that was because i missed yesterdays episode.Edited by Soni. - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^the flashback scenes were from ek shunya shunya i suppose
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shagnika

wonderful review ⭐️

maria-rock thumbnail

😊Very nice episode..😊

the start of epi was very good...the way of duo stop Acp sir...is very touchy and emotional...tear dropping frm Abhi sir eye was very expressive ,hreat touching and make me cry too...😭

and stoling of ACP sir resignation frm DCP office and concern of whole cid team for Acp sir is very real and mindblowing ...i just say out of this world..πŸ‘

and in the end when Acp sir again give his resign to DCP..and thinking about his 15 year job journey...very emotional...ACP sir express his feeling through his expresstnz very nicely...HE IS THE BEST ACTOR IN WORLD...LOVE U SIR...U R THE BEST,!!!⭐️

and pain and concern showed by Daya Abhijeet and whole team is very real...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

and in the end strange part for strange people DCP  and new ACP...😑

new acp behaviour towards whole cid team is very bad...😑😈

the way he was taunting Abhi Daya sir and freddy is very irritating bad...its making me so angry on him...

but  I kwn ACP sir will be back as inoccent and proves DCP wrong...πŸ‘πŸΌ