Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I missed Vivek in this episode. He should be there..
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ I too missed Vivek , specially during Vineet's scenes

I can't wait to cry watching the next part of the series... 

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What i like in yesterdays episode πŸ˜ƒ

1- performance of trio & freddy sir...
2- Abhijeet sir...just wow kya expression hein kya look hein...i love the way he scold Rajat...loved the way he answered DCP sir - "thank you sir" & gave a look to him πŸ‘ thats our Abhijeet sir 😳
3- Daya sir...specially how he answered that new acp πŸ‘
4- Freddy sir----he is indeed very sweet...he stole the resignation πŸ‘ i thought duo did it but i was more happy when it is Freddy sir πŸ˜ƒ
5- No PK story 😲 πŸ˜† i thought am i dreaming πŸ˜† NK good job πŸ‘ Please continue it πŸ‘πŸΌ Expectation thoda increase ho gaya πŸ˜†
6- one & only ACP sir...love this man so much 😳 i just love trio scene in front of bureau...though they are crying but it showed their feelings for each other...how Abhijeet sir questioned him & he replied...just loved it...and one more scene where digvijay insulted duo & freddy sir...acp sir looked at abhi sir as he felt for him (abhi sir could not answer 😭) & acp sir answered on behalf of Freddy sir...loved it πŸ‘

What i dnt like

1- that heartbreaking last bureau scene 😭
2-DCP & Digvijay ---- ufff!!! i can tolerate nik even Tji but i cant tolerate these 2...dono ek se badhkar ek hein...agar woh dono kal mere samne hote i would shoot them surely
3- I miss Salunkhe sir at least in the last bureau scene he must be there...

I cant rate it now...i wait for its end...

ACP sir...pleaseee come back soon !!!!
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just watched yesterday's case... and came to know that the marriage racket case still exists... and is very much connected to ACP sir's resignation...

Looks like someone will come up with a donkey in their DP soon.. once this series ends πŸ˜† I already feel sorry for you.. and i told you..expect the unexpected from FW πŸ˜›
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing episode talented actors...what else can i ask?Just waiting for next week...kinda realised this is an amazing ploy and can guess next part.πŸ˜ƒ..but i seriously cried when abhijeet did...it so true...he loooked so hurt.loved his actingπŸ₯³ and ACP man...πŸ‘
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They didn't finish the case..Will drag it to next week.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: astonish

Just watched yesterday's case... and came to know that the marriage racket case still exists... and is very much connected to ACP sir's resignation...

Looks like someone will come up with a donkey in their DP soon.. once this series endsπŸ˜†I already feel sorry for you.. and i told you..expect the unexpected from FWπŸ˜›

kyaa yaar
DP pe bet aaplog karte ho..dekhna hume padta hai
Minionite thumbnail
The episode was so depressing. Abhijeet sir and Daya sir crying and trying to stop ACP sir made me feel as if Aditya sir and Daya sir were actually stopping Satam sir from leaving. The scene was so natural, it never felt like it was acting. The dialogues and all were just so real. πŸ˜­

Coming to the episode. Rajat sir being scolded was good. After what he said, he deserved it and I'm glad that Abhijeet sir said everything that he said. Thank you for the continuity FW. And the way all the cases are interrelated was a good continuation to the story. Freddy sir hiding ACP's resignation was sweet and I like how the duo knew that it was Freddy sir. And the duo answering back to Chitrole and Digvijay was superb. πŸ‘ The ending scene...I loved our foursome. Really reminds you of who the real CID is. Showing the tear drop from Abhijeet's eyes, Daya's helpless expression, and Freddy's tear-filled eyes. Really made me cry. πŸ˜­

New ACP Digvijay. Here I draw some parallels to another ACP Digvijay. HNLHS had an ACP Digvijay as well and that ACP was almost like our ACP Pradyuman. Caring for his juniors, similar to a coconut (hard on the outside, but soft on the inside), always putting duty before anything else, and so on and so on. But this new ACP Digvijay...naam miti main mila diya! FW ko koi aur naam nahi mila!!!

I missed Dr. Salunkhe a lot. Especially in the first and last scenes. The foursome + Dr. Salunkhe makes our real CID and I can't believe that they didn't show him at all. Why does he only need to be shown during forensic scenes. These were scenes I really needed him in.

DCP! Hell, this is the first time I've ever felt like shooting someone. First Digvijay makes fun of the team and then DCP joins in! But I'm glad that Daya sir and ACP sir answered back.

The case itself. I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be moving forward. It's like they're forcefully stretching it out to run the course of the series. Don't do that people! Don't!!! But hopefully the ending is satisfactory and good.

In the end, I just want my real CID back asap!
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one
so there's still hope ACP sir is not leaving
but the case of false marriages is really very intriguing..i hope it has a nice ending
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

REVIEW abt CID mein GARHAN (II)

the Scold of Baray Bhai to RAJAT Sir was Good but I love this man named VIKAS KUMARπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, He really knew how to Stand when UR Senior comes, even its a nano second scene but really Adoring even nobody did not bother especially Juniors which is quite Odd...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
DCP entrance with that Gift was completely Irritating although DCP still did not get ACP resignation that time...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
the ACP sir leaving and that Corridor Scene was NiceπŸ‘... then at parking ... WOW this Man of Expression, His First Tear😭 ... WOW, wow... wow...πŸ‘
then next morning the ACP KBC scene was totally Hilirious, I m little irritating with the selection of New ACP as His Voice...
then FREDDIE Sir ghayeb karna Resignation...πŸ‘
arry DCP ki watch Radium dial wali nahi hay🀣 so he checked the time in car Headlights... the Nice scene...πŸ‘
the Next Morning Scene... ufff VINEET nay tou Ro Ro kr darya baha diyey... but ACP Sir lovely performance especially at the time of BADGE return...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
the back to back Fake Weddiing Case are moving Parallerly and Nice...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘