Episode 900 CID par grahan II 22/12/12 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

agreed... Its embarrasing when someone asks a Question about CID and we Are in A fix as the producer director also donno the answer to It...

Well...i am scared Too as Whats in store But I somehow have a positive Feeling That it Will be Good

Exactly...i remember in the time of AC (i was silent member of IF 😆) i saw there is lots of people who thought they missed some scenes but could not believe that those scenes are actually missing from that episode 😆
I also hope for the best...be positive always...😃 i hope that the new year will start with some good with comeback of acp sir 😃
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
2012 Had much better Cases than 2011... Comparitivly it was A Good Year...
and grahan series Being the beginning of 2013 i hope It will represent The Quality Of 2013 Cases
We will surely get to see Duo scenes throughout the series...as they are with ACP Sir according to the precap...😊
We will see some hatke cases in CID in 2013...😆
Originally posted by astonish

arey dont underestimate Fw Yaar...

Now i know why our Forum is not attacked By bashers... Because we ourselves think negative About FW... I was bashing last weeks Case..now You guys feel that...FW can never ever give a Good story 😆 bhechaare FW Ki toh koi izzat hi nahi bachi... 😆

When they start a series like this, I am totally pessimistic. They ruined AC series with AC9. They took us for a bunch of fools.

I am ok with single episodes, officer phasao cases. But when it comes to series like this, I am sure it will be a mess. For that matter even AKA didn't give any big explanation. It was a complete emotional roller coaster which ended in a simple explanation - that Dilip is alive and Abhijeet and Dilip had gone in disguise to catch someone...and that Abhijeet was remembering bits of his past.

Was all this necessary for this simple thing? At least there could have been a past case...if I were given a chance, I would have at least written a finale which was related to his past...not a TV station hijack and a 'main Abhijeet ko chahne lagi hoon' soapish finish end. I would have made a thriller which will be linked to that past case which Abhijeet and Dilip were involved...and maybe make that Maya lady and her accomplice doctor linked to that case.

Still...it was onot YSPT so I have excused them.

What about Goa? Abhijeet fell off the cliff. ACP and Daya were there on top. Didn't they search for him? Weren't they closer to him there? Why did ACP go to Goa and get kidnapped? Where was 'Manoj's wife' involved in ACP's kidnap? Did she kidnap him so that Abhijeet comes to the cliff searching for ACP? How did she would know how and where exactly Abhijeet would fall? How did she whisk him away in the nick of time under ACP's and Daya's noses? Ha!!! Logic and FW are poles apart. Still some amout of illogical thing is ok...but at least the story should have a continuity. That's what is missing. All these series are cases of 'jaana tha Japan pohonch gaye cheen'

I am promising you...if FW links yesterday's episode to the finale...the episode where ACP will return, I will put on a donkey's pic as my DP.

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Ha!!! Logic and FW are poles apart. Still some amout of illogical thing is ok...but at least the story should have a continuity. That's what is missing. All these series are cases of 'jaana tha Japan pohonch gaye cheen'

i guess.. its juz cz of the reason that v get a different Writer for every part of a series !

like...
Writer of part 3 may skip the points which have to b taken into account w.r.t. part 1 n 2..

less coordination among writers lead to this Lack of Continuity among the parts of a series !

wonder y doesn't FW hire  a Single Writer for a whole series !
rather than making it a mess with a group of non-collaborating writers !

Pushing up. all the best. Keep tissues ready.
just popped in to wish all good luck for the episode... finally drama begins 
Title: CID par Grahan II
Story: Nitika Kanvar

Rajat questioning the image of ACP Sir ðŸ˜²
Abhijeet Sir arguing with him n scolding Rajat !