Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Giafan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hana89

but our rice is simple...like we just cook it with little onoin,garlic,cumin,if u want u can ad cardamon n cininom,n with little bit of chicken stock😆

You know, if you add some cut pieces of veggies or meat, with the rice, then the same rice is called PULAV in India😉
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Giafan

You know, if you add some cut pieces of veggies or meat, with the rice, then the same rice is called PULAV in India😉

yh i kno pulav similar to biryani😆
Giafan thumbnail

i can make cake ,cookies n this other sweet i dont hve name for it ðŸ¤£

I don't bake😭, sorry, i can't make cookies and cakes...cause, i don't consume eggs..
Giafan thumbnail

yh i kno pulav similar to biryani😆

Yes, you are correct, both are similar... but with biryani, some ppl add coconut milk and coriander seeds powder, turmeric, chilli powder..you add, whatever you get in your hand,, there comes biryani😆
...Hanna... thumbnail

I don't bake😭, sorry, i can't make cookies and cakes...cause, i don't consume eggs..

awww so pure veg
Giafan thumbnail

little bit😳

i hve indian cook book😆

Very good, your hubby likes your indian cooking? he will ask for it? or say, NO...to indian food.. cause, some men, only like traditional foods.
Giafan thumbnail

awww so pure veg

Yes..
Giafan thumbnail

but do u cook okra?

Aww...Okra, i like okra, bit it is tough to cook it, when you fry the cut okras, it will become slimy.. so i used, little bit of tamarinnd water to sprinkle, so you won't get that stickyness, or use vinigar or lemonn juice
...Hanna... thumbnail

Aww...Okra, i like okra, bit it is tough to cook it, when you fry the cut okras, it will become slimy.. so i used, little bit of tamarinnd water to sprinkle, so you won't get that stickyness, or use vinigar or lemonn juice

cool,,,

my huby likes orka so most of the time i wonder how to make it😆
Giafan thumbnail

cool,,,

my huby likes orka so most of the time i wonder how to make it😆

It is simple dear, just pour some oil in the pan,  crack some musturd seeds 2 or 3 red chillies, put all the cut okras in the pan, and fry it, while frying sprinkle some tamarind juice water or lemon juice [close to 1 tea spoon] and fry it, later add salt.. once, the okra turns little brown and soft, stop cooking... there is numerous recipe for okra.. I told you very,very,very simple recipe..😉, even your baby can make