Posted: 11 years ago

MODS PLEASE CLOSE MY TOPIC.. 

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
People hitting below the belt is not new to me or to this forum, personal attacks are the flavor of the day. Who the hell wants to take time out scratch their heads and comment on a topic, it is always convenient to just go ahead and abuse. I personally try to ignore them as much as possible which is very much what I had done on the given thread too. 

Some times people get so cheap with their attacks that one wonders about their values and upbringing, the vocab is so disgusting that it will put even wh**es to shame. 

They are so obsessed with an actor that they hardly know their boundaries anymore and such obsession does requires some desperate medical attention.
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
The kind of comments people made towards you personally were uncalled for and a pathetic display of humanity. Do people not have mother, sisters, grandmothers of their own to be saying such things about another person? 

Not all types of "bashing", as they say, is the same. Accusing a mother of kids for having an affair with another man is not the same as accusing someone of having false sources so please give me a break foumwalis. 

I come to this forum so I can talk, laugh, relax with others...not to see someone targeted both on and off the forum for no apparent reason. Not to see people targeting us so called bashers to mods as being the reason for anything that goes wrong in this forum. 

People need to let go of their blind rage that is misdirected towards others who have an opinion that is their own and differs. And learn to disagree without making such crude and pathetic remarks as rebuttals. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
The problem is people always like to change subjects by personally attacking members because they don't have much to say it's like they run out of thoughts and ideas of defending there post so the best they can do it is the bullying way acting like they're in some online Schooling hiding behind Keyboards because nobody knows who you are and how you look like.
going to the IPK forum is like going back to kindergarten. Some people always comes up with the stupidest and childish response not only defending themself but there favorite stars like he/she is a victim of terrorism. I try hard to stay away from post but sometimes people are pushing it to the extreme. It was very childish of them to abuse you like that and then talking about self respect when they are not any better than that.        

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
That was the dirtiest, nastiest kind of comments I've ever seen on IF and I can't believe some people even has the guts to even justify or defend themselves after making such low gutter and uncouth statements!! The thing that's most troubling is that these are faceless people hiding behind an id and a computer so they believe that gives them the power to harm others. I've always maintained on this forum that my tongue can be quite vile if I want it to be BUT it take certain character and dignity to control a vile tongue. What can I say about those nasty words more than they came from a black heart filled with hatred. At times we need to examine ourselves closely and think before we speak. What kind of human being are we? Would we like a person to disgrace someone dear to us like this?

During this whole fiasco I could not help but think back to the times when we women had no rights. We did not have the rights to:

- Vote
- Divorce our husbands
- Work
- To speak out
- Educated ourselves ..., my mother always said common sense was there before books😳

We were only looked upon as child-bearers and homemakers and finally we got freedom!! Free at last but it seem that we have really misinterpreted what freedom meant and what it's worth. How quickly we forget. Manners maketh man, manners are learned. Each social culture in the world has a multitude of manners and social graces that are not exactly the same. I don't believe those cultures are so vastly different that they teach the people within the confines of their society to use their tongues to murder someone's dignity and at the same time murder their own character. Whether we like it or not when such things happens it only points back to our upbringing and the disgrace falls on parents heads.

Edited by Olive_Rose - 11 years ago
I felt ashamed that day when I visited that particular thread which was nothing but a abusive ground to attack fellow members with frustration...I do not get the real reason for this level of frustration which is not even for our own life...to be noted for a fictional show and for an actor who doesnt know our individual existence...

I find myself flabbergast when the same abusive members who attacks a fellow member with age, sexuality, look and attack other actors who is not their favorite with nasty languages call some other members bashers...they need some reality checking about the meaning of the word...

Many times I noticed freedom of spech has taken as bashing in this forum and real bashing considered as admiration and support to a particular actor...I do not think the particular actor for whom they are using abusive language to others will be very pround about such fans...

I really wish at-least in the name of supporting or showing admiration to a show and actor someone dont forget how to respect a human being...

Edited by Luv_isnt_classy - 11 years ago
Totally disgusting - period! This is nothing short of bullying, harassment and deformation! Theses comments were made by a member claiming to be a media person, a journalist and yet stooped so low to use such abusive language.  They should all be thoroughly ashamed of their actions and  I whole heartedly agree with you that the safety of members on the forum firmly rests with the MODS; appropriate action needs to be taken, which should act as a deterant to others. 
There is freedom of speech, however this does not give anyone license to disrespect others. 

You are a very dignified lady and just remember the words of May West " you can take the girl out of the gutter, but you can't take the gutter out of the girl". These kind of trashy people are nothing more than wannabes and bullies with pea brains, the kind I wouldn't p**s on if they were on fire!  They are full of bullshit, they don't know theirs a**s from their elbows who are been elevated into these power tripping wannabes by misleading others on the forum with their dilusional blatant lies.

Just remember what goes around, comes around and these pieces of crap will surly get their comeuppances in this life!
Edited by memyselfandme1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Didikisaut

People hitting below the belt is not new to me or to this forum, personal attacks are the flavor of the day. Who the hell wants to take time out scratch their heads and comment on a topic, it is always convenient to just go ahead and abuse. I personally try to ignore them as much as possible which is very much what I had done on the given thread too. 

Some times people get so cheap with their attacks that one wonders about their values and upbringing, the vocab is so disgusting that it will put even wh**es to shame. 

They are so obsessed with an actor that they hardly know their boundaries anymore and such obsession does requires some desperate medical attention.

No one deserves name calling 
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

I felt ashamed that day when I visited that particular thread which was nothing but a abusive ground to attack fellow members with frustration...I do not get the real reason for this level of frustration which is not even for our own life...to be noted for a fictional show and for an actor who doesnt know our individual existence...

I find myself flabbergast when the same abusive members who attacks a fellow member with age, sexuality, look and attack other actors who is not their favorite with nasty languages call some other members bashers...they need some reality checking about the meaning of the word...

Many times I noticed freedom of spech has taken as bashing in this forum and real bashing considered as admiration and support to a particular actor...I do not think the particular actor for whom they are using abusive language to others will be very pround about such fans...

I really wish at-least in the name of supporting or showing admiration to a show and actor someone dont forget how to respect a human being...

Aptly said ,  stating a difference of opinion, Ina civilized manner is bashing is fine, but using foul words to come across as fans is not civilized nor admiration for anyone . 
Respect is a two way street, just because the other person doesnt retaliate it doesnt mean they are weak, it is because they have too much class and believe in the power of silence.

But silence and patience is never unlimited.

The things said to you on that thread is uncalled for and disgusting. There are absolutely no excuses for such language and behaviour. Commenting on a woman's period cycle is the cheapest thing that someone could do. Aren't these members women themselves? How would they feel if someone told the same thing about their mom?

These members have crossed the lines of human decency and nothing less than a permanent ban would do.
Edited by Naach_Basanti - 11 years ago