Posted: 11 years ago
Those people call us bashars,just bcoz we bash a show & it's fictional charecters .when we call them dellusional,they tell us we r insensible,don't respect others feelings.then what r they doing now?they r doing the worst.they r bashing real people,just bcoz she told her pov.Actually 4 them, i don't want 2 use the word"bashing".bcoz of IF i've grown some kind of respect 4 the word"bashing&bashars".they don't deserve the respect.i don't even have words 4 them.it's high time mods should take necessary steps against them.
Plz don't leave the forum bcoz of these disgusting people.fight 4 ur rights & justice.WE ALL R WID U.
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Respect is a two way street, just because the other person doesnt retaliate it doesnt mean they are weak, it is because they have too much class and believe in the power of silence.

But silence and patience is never unlimited.

The things said to you on that thread is uncalled for and disgusting. There are absolutely no excuses for such language and behaviour. Commenting on a woman's period cycle is the cheapest thing that someone could do. Aren't these members women themselves? How would they feel if someone told the same thing about their mom?

These members have crossed the lines of human decency and nothing less than a permanent ban would do.
Yes they r women.they've also mother& sister.but they've 4got it bcoz of fiction.Don't worry they'll remember soon.reality'll bite them hard.bcoz in the war of fiction & reality,reality is bound 2 win.
Abusing someone is a sick thing to do!! it was disgusting, whatever of it I saw on this place regarding this situation..

the ones who engaged in it r morons!

i doubt they will have the guts to come out and face the reality instead of hiding behind an alias..

don't let a sicko or a bunch of juvenile idiots spoil your day...

loved what u did! and proud it is someone I know!! 🤗