sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prabba

Yes, the mods never asked them to tone it down, but let them come across however they want and to me it looks like a biased opinion... Whether a BASHER , or a fan, no one has the right to insult anyone in that manner.

Sad ,unfortunate but true...
How can some fans get so personal,so insulting to a real person ...I don't understand.
If you don't share same opinion ,it's ok.
But to speak or post messages in an abusive language should be off limits...period...
What happened to basic human decency,mannersims ?
I really would have never believed some people can go to this level in bullying or abusing other people.
In my opinion,such few people have become more daring in their antics...
Because they know their posts aren't closed before 50 pages,...
Their false info or fake news gets a big platform like IF...but no one asks where is the proof?where is the validity?
Their posts calling a lady producer cheap names...
 calling female lead cheap names...calling her fans homos...are questioned after 50 pages...😲
All these crazy antics are never accounted for...
So lesson is never learnt by them...
We aunties are supposed to ignore them...
We aunties are supposed to get intimidated & just keep mum...😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Tanu, for that post... 
I do agree that this kind of language seriously gives me doubts about upbringing of an individual . 
The anonymity online and hidden behind many Ids  is their biggest weapon, to resort to this sort of language and justifying it in the name of fandom.
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prabba

Thank you Tanu, for that post... 
I do agree that this kind of language seriously gives me doubts about upbringing of an individual . 
The anonymity online and hidden behind many Ids  is their biggest weapon, to resort to this sort of language and justifying it in the name of fandom.

Yes it's shameful and cowardly, these faceless bullies!!
People always get their comeuppance eventually have no fear Prabs!!

prabbs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Yes it's shameful and cowardly, these faceless bullies!!
People always get their comeuppance eventually have no fear Prabs!!

All I have is pity ,because what your re inside is shown to the world, by using this kind of language shows bitterness , incompetence . I condone this  because we as parents go thru programs for bullying at school , which is one of the biggest suicidal causes in the United States... So for me this is as good as bullying online..
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happened with you is down right appalling and disgusting and shows the upbringing of the persons involved... I myself is a parent and would die of utter shame if I ever find out that one of my kid is involved in such shameful activities.

I just don't understand one thing that since when did this one celebrity became the private property of a bunch of some delusional girls and who gave them the right to abuse other viewers of the same show as them... Such unhealthy obsession with a TV actor is so freaking awful... I just wonder that do their parents have any idea what good name they r bringing to them in the name of freedom of speech by insulting another human being in such a crass manner on a public forum.
prabbs thumbnail
@Farheen 

Exactly my thoughts as a parent , I would freak out if one of my kids show unhealthy , abnormal fixation for an actor and go to lengths of forgetting mannerisms ..and treat a platform as their private domain to come across.
I agree Prabbaji. This is so disgusting. The use of abusive language to a person for a fictional show, a fictional character and above all for an actor who has no clue about his fans immaturity going to this extent. I really feel sorry and sad that people who used this language still don't come upfront to apologize.

Some people could be so ridiculous that they spend an hours to drool, call, spam, tweet, or whatever to save the fictional show or actor but they cannot even think to spend a minute to write a post to apologize.

Life is too short and an apology is a must. Bas.
prabbs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ViSaRun

I agree Prabbaji. This is so disgusting. The use of abusive language to a person for a fictional show, a fictional character and above all for an actor who has no clue about his fans immaturity going to this extent. I really feel sorry and sad that people who used this language still don't come upfront to apologize.

Some people could be so ridiculous that they spend an hours to drool, call, spam, tweet, or whatever to save the fictional show or actor but they cannot even think to spend a minute to write a post to apologize.

Life is too short and an apology is a must. Bas.

Thankyou Kshama,  bang on, about spending hours fantasizing about a star who is clueless about the existence of such immature individuals, and forgetting that  an apology or even basic human manners , takes one a long way. The allowance of these behaviors by the forum, and not doing much is my main concern. 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Prabbaji what bothers me more than anything is the fact that the ones indulging in this kind of cyber abuse towards a woman are women themselves...it is appalling that love for something fictional has eroded all their sensibility of courteous behaviour. To use such derogatory language while knowing that you are speaking to someone elder than you reeks of disrespect for even basic social and cultural norms which teach us to respect our elders and instead of appreciating the virtue that your age and maturity brings they used it as the focal point of their attacks. Considering many of them are teenagers I would love to know how they would feel if their own mother was bullied in such a manner and was hurled abuses at???

The cloak of anonymity that this forum provides makes them believe that they can indulge in such mud slinging with impunity but can they truthfully face themselves in the harsh reality of the actual world and say that what they have done is morally right, humanistically justified?? If they can't then I believe an apology is in order.
prabbs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shar1988

Prabbaji what bothers me more than anything is the fact that the ones indulging in this kind of cyber abuse towards a woman are women themselves...it is appalling that love for something fictional has eroded all their sensibility of courteous behaviour. To use such derogatory language while knowing that you are speaking to someone elder than you reeks of disrespect for even basic social and cultural norms which teach us to respect our elders and instead of appreciating the virtue that your age and maturity brings they used it as the focal point of their attacks. Considering many of them are teenagers I would love to know how they would feel if their own mother was bullied in such a manner and was hurled abuses at???

The cloak of anonymity that this forum provides makes them believe that they can indulge in such mud slinging with impunity but can they truthfully face themselves in the harsh reality of the actual world and say that what they have done is morally right, humanistically justified?? If they can't then I believe an apology is in order.

This is serious cyber bullying and name calling, there are serious laws for these and no jurisdiction..