Posted: 11 years ago
reserved.

unres.

IF was the first online (non-technical) forum that I joined .. and I know for sure will be the last, after the experience I have had here.

I haven't seen the post you talk about, but the examples you gave are horrendous. Why on earth would someone insult you this way? 

My suggestion to you, Prabba, is ignore them, one day they will realize that they wasted precious time that they could have used to work for a better future, spend time with their family and friends, and for what .. for something that is not real. On the other hand, I don't think you should quit the forum. Why should you? This is a public forum and you are free to speak your mind. What if a bunch of folks go against the rules and insult you? We know who are in the wrong. They might deny it and live in their bubble, but this character will reflect in their daily lives too, and they will once learn their mistakes! You tried to help them, instead of being grateful they chose to fight and insult you ... again for something that has no value in their lives! They also have no respect for the mods, else why would they go against the rules...? Vijay himself has been clear that IF will not tolerate personal insults! 

My suggestion to the mods, is instead of just warning them, people who insult others on the forum instead of engaging in healthy discussions should be banned from the forum! That is the only way to handle such abusive people and also set an example to others who might follow them! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
I missed that thread, and came to know about this issue just now.
To say that I am appalled would've been an understatement..
However, I am not surprised. This kind of vile behaviour was kind of expected, given the level of delusion that rules half of this forum.
I am just here to say, that I have seen the posts you make, and I have a fair idea of the kind of person you are. And you don't deserve this. Neither does anyone else, for that matter.
I am with you on this, and I hope you are able to put this aside and move on to the other wonderful posts that also exist in this forum.
If you decide to quit, it will mean that you are giving importance to the members who did this, and we don't want that, do we?
Aise logon se faraq nahi padhna chahiye. Bas.

Prabba,
I am really disappointed and sad with the responses you got! I'm not sure if I have seen the thread to fully understand the context, but the few responses you listed is bile-inducing indeed.
Understanding and being empathetic to differences amongst us would help these folks go a long way in life. This is not just a one shot event, but hope they learn from it that differences in opinion, race, age, gender, color or anything is ok. Common sense isn't so common, but anyone can always practice some amount of net-iquette instead of resorting to cyber-tantrums and name-calling. Its ok to differ in opinion, albeit with humor and dignity.
Edited by trpbabe - 11 years ago
Prabba..I am totally agree wid u.generally I avoid those kind of post making of that type of ppl in IF.bcoz long time in this forum I hv seen it is better to avoid to these dirt.otherwise those come to me.that day even I hv surprised to read the comments and I am really disappointed wid the MODSstand in that issue.this seems to me encouring this type of language and ppl in the forum.whn in rules it is clearly written that dont target any TM. In this IF I hv seen that newbies r bashed like hell and no one can give their honest opinions. This is a public forum and ppl shud respect other's opinion and most important must not use those languages. If someone want to discuss wid some group of ppl they shud use chat club or blog .stop posting in public forum.
Here I hv first realised abusing the disagree person shud b positivity.and the post raiser cud say anything to disagree TM. I want this shub b stopped and forum must b clean and respectful.
Originally posted by EXPELLIARMUS

I missed that thread, and came to know about this issue just now.
To say that I am appalled would've been an understatement..
However, I am not surprised. This kind of vile behaviour was kind of expected, given the level of delusion that rules half of this forum.
I am just here to say, that I have seen the posts you make, and I have a fair idea of the kind of person you are. And you don't deserve this. Neither does anyone else, for that matter.
I am with you on this, and I hope you are able to put this aside and move on to the other wonderful posts that also exist in this forum.
If you decide to quit, it will mean that you are giving importance to the members who did this, and we don't want that, do we?
Aise logon se faraq nahi padhna chahiye. Bas.

Thankyou Juhi  I know that I don't belong in a class where , name calling is used as the last defense mechanism to come across your point of view, this to me shows that you have nothing concrete to defend , so you attack personally . 
I will quit when I see ready and not worth staying here, but with head upheld high and a winner.. 
I m trying to show this extinct class which resorts to bullying-and comparing human being to animals  when nothing else works. 
Originally posted by trpbabe

Prabba,
I am really disappointed and sad with the responses you got! I'm not sure if I have seen the thread to fully understand the context, but the few responses you listed is bile-inducing indeed.
Understanding and being empathetic to differences amongst us would help these folks go a long way in life. This is not just a one shot event, but hope they learn from it that differences in opinion, race, age, gender, color or anything is ok. Common sense isn't so common, but anyone can always practice some amount of net-iquette instead of resorting to cyber-tantrums and name-calling. Its ok to differ in opinion, albeit with humor and dignity.

Yes but we got to see the limitations in giving out opinions in English language or Hindi , which led to name calling which is the easiest of ll, no need of grey cells to come up with intellectual counter 
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
SUJI
I have seen this happen a lot, but this one crossed its limits, disgusting behavior shows that mannerism and ETIQUETTES is not given but acquired with time and knowledge
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago

Dont mean to sound like an uppity bitch Prabba, even fisher women in my city have more class and use better language but I am afraid the language used by some of the chicks in that thread is atrocious and even worse than that.

Funny thing is that they hide behind their computer screens and hurl abuses at other members who at least have the guts to show their faces unlike them.
Making crass comments on some one's looks??
Really?
First show your faces and then have the guts to do that to others.

Some are so blinded by the love and adoration for their actor/character that they refuse to look beyond that and if you disagree with them and refuse to worship the shrine created by them then they will start calling you "wh**e" , "bitch" and what not.

They hurt their fellow members for an actor who does not even know that they exist.

They even abuse on other platforms , their abuses are not restricted to this forum only.
 I stay away from these threads because it is stupid to stoop down to the level of these nincompoops .
There is no point in arguing with idiots but the kind of abuses they hurled at other members were uncalled for.

Difference in opinion does not mean that you start abusing each other, there are ways to argue with panache and dignity , Do that instead of going personal.

Edited by kookieMonster_M - 11 years ago
I Just have a question to those what makes throw abuses for a fictional show
the character in the show do not even exist the ppl ur abusing for the character they very much exist so

so what is the different between animals & humans then ??

PS since i have not seen the entire post im not completely aware what happened & how it all started but i know the language is definitely ðŸ¤¬

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
Hola KOOKIE.  And all that you explained is allowed here in an online portal... And I was wrong in posting my opinion, is this a private domain , where anyone cannot state their opinion... I don't know... Any healthy spat is welcome , by put name calling is the last resort used to hide incompetence to prove a point.Edited by prabba - 11 years ago