Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

prabba updated on page 7

HARSHU, treating another human being to this abuse is not acceptable
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
these comments made by the so called sensible and educated people of our forum are something which an illiterate person would never do...these people dont have the decency to distinguish between reel and real...fine ...but this kind of abuse cant be categorized in some immaturity or frustration...it is a crime to pass comments about some regular person who is not a public property,and the kind of comments that the so called fans of the show passed on prabba and other members is something which should be taken seriously

its pathetic that the forum members pass these disgusting comments about other members and that too about their appearance,sexuality etc...is this called freedom of speech in which people have the right to hurt the sentiments of other person who has done no harm to other people?..just because he or she has met some celebrity and for that he /she has to face the wrath of jealous fans...it is thefundamental right of a person to complain against the abuse he/she has faced...but after the complaint...what do the abusers get..just some mere warnings...

IF as it claims to promote friendly discussions in a peaceful environment should take some drastic measures this time...otherwise the forum would remain a place where personal attacks would be made on other persons...it's high time that the forum sets some strict rules and give some serious punishment to these persons in order to set an example in front of others so that no person ever faces this kind of insult on IF
Edited by sho-shweet - 11 years ago
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sho-shweet

these comments made by the so called sensible and educated people of our forum are something which an illiterate person would never do...these people dont have the decency to distinguish between reel and real...fine ...but this kind of abuse cant be categorized in some immaturity or frustration...it is a crime to pass comments about some regular person who is not a public property,and the kind of comments that the so called fans of the show passed on prabba and other members is something which should be taken seriously

its pathetic that the forum members pass these disgusting comments about other members and that too about their appearance,sexuality etc...is this called freedom of speech in which people have the right to hurt the sentiments of other person who has done no harm to other people?..just because he or she has met some celebrity and for that he /she has to face the wrath of jealous fans...it is thefundamental right of a person to complain against the abuse he/she has faced...but after the complaint...what do the abusers get..just some mere warnings...

IF as it claims to promote friendly discussions in a peaceful environment should take some drastic measures this time...otherwise the forum would remain a place where personal attacks would be made on other persons...it's high time that the forum sets some strict rules and give some serious punishment to these persons in order to set an example in front of others so that no person ever faces this kind of insult on IF

.  Bang on about the stringent rules and follow it no matter who is targeting who... This is forum, difference of opinions is common but not abusing members with the worst vocabulary one can find and JSUT get warningEdited by prabba - 11 years ago
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is beyond pathetic.i don't know what 2 say.i'm feeling sorry that u've 2 face this, 4 some pathetic people. it's 21century but some people r still living in 10000bc.4get abt manner,these people don't even have   humanity.it's not abt manner,it's abt humanity,showing respect 2 other human being.the comments which u've mentioned seems like commented by some hormonal teenagers.i feel sorry 4 them & their parents.don't worry,life'll teach them a lesson.i'm also a teenager but i can't even think of using such language in my dream.as a human,i know how i've 2 bhave wid another human.i think it's not abt age,it's abt sensibility. i'm now feeling ashamed as a human being.i think those people don't even feel sorry 4 what they did.they won't realize until they face the same.they r insult in the name of humanity.
Finally a big question 2 all those people,-"is a fiction bigger than humanity,that we 4get our humanity? "
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw that specific thread after it was closed and I read it in entirety to see who was at fault. I was appalled that people were insulting you and many others for no reason. You had simply posted your experience at the festival on another thread and when you posted your views on this specific thread  people mocked you on your age and looks as well questioned the sexuality of another member.

On top of that MIDs and members have been continuously sending out hate pms telling members to go die and what not. Members have been stalking you and many others everywhere, reporting almost every single post just for the sole reason of getting you and others kicked out of IF, like they have some personal vendetta against some members.

This is cyber bullying. It is purposeful harassment of an individual and group of individuals. It is planned. All of this is unlawful and people can get into a lot of trouble for this.

I really don't know what else I can say, I am still in shock.

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Some days b4,in BBC, i saw a teenager girl commited suicide bcause of cyber bullying.i was like -what the...we've only one life,is it so easy 2 let it go like this? is suicide so easy? can cyber bullying b soo pathetic that it leads 2 suicide?but after seeing this post,i'm trying 2 understand how the girl must've felt when she commited suicide.i feel very sorry 4 her parents.nobody even my enemy shouldn't face something like this.
prabbs thumbnail

Thanks Pinq.. I appreciate it...
Yes bullying of any kind is epidemic in teens... 

This is some sort of bullying too, if I was a teenager at the receiving end... I would feel differently
prabbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I saw that specific thread after it was closed and I read it in entirety to see who was at fault. I was appalled that people were insulting you and many others for no reason. You had simply posted your experience at the festival on another thread and when you posted your views on this specific thread  people mocked you on your age and looks as well questioned the sexuality of another member.

On top of that MIDs and members have been continuously sending out hate pms telling members to go die and what not. Members have been stalking you and many others everywhere, reporting almost every single post just for the sole reason of getting you and others kicked out of IF, like they have some personal vendetta against some members.

This is cyber bullying. It is purposeful harassment of an individual and group of individuals. It is planned. All of this is unlawful and people can get into a lot of trouble for this.

I really don't know what else I can say, I am still in shock.

This is considered by law as cyber bullying definetly... 
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabba

. Bang on about the stringent rules and follow it no matter who is targeting who... This is forum, difference of opinions is common but not abusing members with the worst vocabulary one can find and JSUT get warning

Punishment won't work on them.the comment show they've mental problem.i believe they need councelling under a good psychiatrist 4 their own good.only mental people can comment like this.i also felt sad 4 how some psycho fans harressed viraf.nobody deserves such torture.