Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pinq

Punishment won't work on them.the comment show they've mental problem.i believe they need councelling under a good psychiatrist 4 their own good.only mental people can comment like this.i also felt sad 4 how some psycho fans harressed viraf.nobody deserves such torture.

Before i comment on the actual post... 

This is also no different from what they did. Judgement on both sides is wrong.

I think we can all stick to the issue at hand and not make personal remarks. If we are to make a statement, then we mustn't be hypocritical. 
Prabba the point of the thread is to make the mods take action re not members to understand what happened !

I wanted to make a point here,no matter what resorting to abusive personal comments is no o, comment on the PSOT however you want,humorous sarcastic or defying is ok... It is still criticism, but making personal remarks on a Preston's looks and age and comparing to an animal is not acceptable. 

Without feelings of respect , what is there to distinguish men from beasts ? People don't really care whether you like or dislike them. But all they ask is that you respect them as a human being.

Sadly the comments made towards the TM are unacceptable in any civil society.  What is even more disappointing is how the offenders are let off so easily. This sort of encouragement should be avoided. If this is not curbed immediately, it would lead to greater threats in the future. As responsible human beings we should do our bit in maintaining a civil, healthy society by curbing such anti humane tendencies. This has to be nipped at the bud so that others learn a lesson and refrain from doing so in the future. Letting the offenders go so easily would only give them more encouragement My sincere request to curb such anti social tendencies immediately , by taking harsh measures so that it acts as a deterrent for future offenders.

Never ever take a person's dignity. It might not mean anything to you but it means everything to them.

Prabba first ðŸ¤—you're a beautiful beautiful person ðŸ˜Š

I have only one question - please tell me these children are banned? 
Originally posted by Rockerchic

No they are not,just got warnings that's all
Originally posted by prabba

No they are not,just got warnings that's all

For real? Just like that they're off the case? ðŸ˜• 
Originally posted by Rockerchic

and herein lies the problem many of us have

Playing on a persons name and laughing about it is considered an equal offense as calling someone a dog or accusing them of doing favors for another man it seems.

All I can ask you is don't leave IF. It's your right to stay here. If you get banned, we will fight for your rights. But please don't leave because some people have no dignity. The rest is up to you. Our bashers thread in MB forum is always open for you to join. I have already provided my trusted people's list to mods and informed her that I take responsibility of these people, the rest they can handle themselves and the mods I have talked to in MB are very understanding. So, please come to our bashers thread and let these crazed nuts rant in IPK forum. It's going to close soon anyway.
Originally posted by tia.o

All I can ask you is don't leave IF. It's your right to stay here. If you get banned, we will fight for your rights. But please don't leave because some people have no dignity. The rest is up to you. Our bashers thread in MB forum is always open for you to join. I have already provided my trusted people's list to mods and informed her that I take responsibility of these people, the rest they can handle themselves and the mods I have talked to in MB are very understanding. So, please come to our bashers thread and let these crazed nuts rant in IPK forum. It's going to close soon anyway.

Thanks TIA, I will think about it, I want to be in touch with all my DORIANS for sure, I may switch to MB