Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by simplypurple

Wow, that's scary that it was so close to your home. It's really sad that Delhi is becoming so bad. It's our capital and it's reputation has been ruined now. Government really needs to step up. 

And great job attending these protests. 👏

Yes its too scary..I know how much I cried for 2-3 days...My parents were so worried for me..
And protests..u know..in every way people are shouting..there are soo many supporting it..In our main road also,people are shouting right now..We Want Justice..
Originally posted by bluerobin

yaar that rajeev is chasing her . Taunting her and bad mouthing vishal . Poor girl our sana

She is not kid,she needs to take a stand.
Originally posted by nishu786

She is not kid,she needs to take a stand.

yaar, she took stand and snapped at rajeev, ignore him since friday . But no use he goes behind her , switches on his live broadcast - vishal is bad, he used girls in splits villa blah blah. then sana told not to talk about vishal. Apart from this what can our sana do . If she is sitting somewhere - rajeev goes and says why are you not smiling at me, i will not come and talk to you again and again, Miss attitude .

yaar, she took stand and snapped at rajeev, ignore him since friday . But no use he goes behind her , switches on his live broadcast - vishal is bad, he used girls in splits villa blah blah. then sana told not to talk about vishal. Apart from this what can our sana do . If she is sitting somewhere - rajeev goes and says why are you not smiling at me, i will not come and talk to you again and again, Miss attitude .

he talked abt vishal today?

pillu seriously bore kar raha ha ab 🥱🥱🥱
Ok guys its 8:30..am going..Bye everyone🤗
Bye Nishu🤗
Originally posted by nishu786

he talked abt vishal today?

yes he talked about vishal and said something about splits villa . sana got angry and told him not to speak about vishal .
Sana is talking to Imam, Rajev is trying to butt in. Sana ignored him.
Why on Earth is Rajev making noises while eating? Mhmm Mhmmm Mhm Mhmmm Mhm Mhmm Mhmmm.

WTH!
Ooh Sana just yelled at Rajev but I don't know why. Sapna said don't mess around with Sana.