Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Sana is talking to Imam, Rajev is trying to butt in. Sana ignored him.

I just want imam to wear that tiger mask and scare away rajeev
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi sent Rajev away to call Aashka. Niketan came and sat in his space next to Sana and pushed his plate away.

🤣
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Raj s bothering sana since friday...she s ignoring him, snap at him, nik nd sapna ask him nt to bother her bt he keeps bugging her...bb pls send vish... sana s alone
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
people on this forum posted the horrible stuff about Sana , specially her arrest, they forget so many high profile actress and actors have been wrongly accused when they wont bent infront of mean people , happened same to even bipasha 
bluerobin thumbnail

Urvashi sent Rajev away to call Aashka. Niketan came and sat in his space next to Sana and pushed his plate away.

🤣

yaar even sana's mother asked her to go ahead if she wants to have a boyfriend , vishal guy . Even her mother gave her green signal, what problem does this stranger rajeev have . Audience knows that vishal is a very good boy and even salman khan said it many times . rajeev is getting annoying .
simplypurple thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar even sana's mother asked her to go ahead if she wants to have a boyfriend , vishal guy . Even her mother gave her green signal, what problem does this stranger rajeev have . Audience knows that vishal is a very good boy and even salman khan said it many times . rajeev is getting annoying .

Yaar I dont think she mentioned a boyfriend. I never heard anything like that on the video. ðŸ˜•
bluerobin thumbnail

yaar there was one post by our fellow sana fan in which she had translated sana's mothers message .

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Guys seems like imam had a fight with raaaj again...raj was shouting like an idiot alongwith sapna
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaar I dont think she mentioned a boyfriend. I never heard anything like that on the video. ðŸ˜•

i m sad becoz i want vishna together always but vishal ko uski london walli gf chaiye 😭

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaliluvgiaa

i m sad becoz i want vishna together always but vishal ko uski london walli gf chaiye

yaar uski gf ki marriage ho gyi 19 ko