Niketan - Sana, Vishal
Urvashi - Rajev, Vishal
Imam - Niketan/Sana/Sapna/Rajev
Sana - Karishma, Sapna
Vishal - Niketan, Sapna
Aashka - Rajev, Niketan
Rajev - Aashka, Vishal

Del - Imam[/quote]

I was doubtful about Imam and wrong about Vishal. And Aashka nominates Karishma not Niketan.
naandisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nicketan is sana ko ullu banaya...I hate nicketan now...
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knew Niketan would nominate Sana. He's been noticing her since ages and he's seen her getting popular. So it's natural he'd target her but Sana knows he's targetted her so she'll hopefully be more wise.

The faster these people figure out Niketan's game, the better.
naandisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So this week onli one elimination...high chances of sana getting out...

PLS SUPPORT HER GUYS
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=simplypurple] I knew Niketan would nominate Sana. He's been noticing her since ages and he's seen her getting popular. So it's natural he'd target her but Sana knows he's targetted her so she'll hopefully be more wise.

[/QUO

I always knew he would nominate sana poor thing wasted her vote on sapna if she voted for niketan then he would have been nominated! Does she know niketan has nominated her?? Everyones main target vishal! I thought everyone hated ashka !!! Even niketan an karishma they hated ashksa so why waste vote on vishal and sana?? I always go with my instinct and knew what these two are from day 1 ! I hope she has understood niketans game plan!!Edited by rukhi - 11 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

I knew Niketan would nominate Sana. He's been noticing her since ages and he's seen her getting popular. So it's natural he'd target her but Sana knows he's targetted her so she'll hopefully be more wise.

yaar purple I found niketan's reason to nominate sana the most unconvincing. and he says vishal is making girls uncomfortable by singing songs.How does singing songs make a person uncomfortable ?   Oh god what a reason to nominate a person. He doesn't have any problem with a cheap man like rajeev who go on touching young girls . From where did his enemity towards aashka vanish all of a sudden ? What is he doing taking massage from girls, lying in their bedrooms, manipulating people.And that karishma sapna super jealous of sana vishal . I hate niketan sapna and karishma
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
OMG! I'm quite shocked...but I can't believe how right was Sana's guesses...she took Karishma, Sapna AND Niketan's names! Wow! This girl is so perceptive! 

And I'm so pissed with the reasons Niketan gave...umm, what the fudge have you been doing the past 70 days mister? You were also saving your friends and they were saving you! Everyone does that fudging same thing! I don't think that's even a valid reason to give...IF he had to nominate for that same reason, then he could've taken Ashka's name instead cuz he gave us totally different vibes from doing Sana jaap all day and interacting with her so much...

Ugh, sorry I had to get it off my chest! 😵
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar purple I found niketan's reason to nominate sana the most unconvincing. and he says vishal is making girls uncomfortable by singing songs.How does singing songs make a person uncomfortable ?   Oh god what a reason to nominate a person. He doesn't have any problem with a cheap man like rajeev who go on touching young girls . From where did his enemity towards aashka vanish all of a sudden ? What is he doing taking massage from girls, lying in their bedrooms, manipulating people.And that karishma sapna super jealous of sana vishal . I hate niketan sapna and karishma

Niketan is intimidated by Vishal. That's why he's been after him since he came. Vishal should have nominated Niketan but he thinks Rajev is worse. Sana was right to nominate Sapna and Karishma. Problem is why didn't these girls and guys sit and discuss nominations when BB allowed it. Very odd. But the biggest back stabber is Karishma coz she sits with Vishal for attention then nominates him every time. Vishal deserves it for trusting Karishma over Sana. Most likely Vishal is going because Imam has upped his game. Only option is if these house mates get together and get him kicked out.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplypurple

Kudos to you SP, you nailed it second time also. 😃👏 I was doubtful about niketan nominating sana, but now i know niketan is trying to play openly, Vishal Sana patchup has really rattled him. The reason he gave was stupid, by this logic he should have nominated sapna. After seeing the nominations i can say Sana will be best with Urvashi, I just saw the similarity between Urvashi and Sana (Both are outspoken and in your face) and also delu and delu part 2 Miss desperate popat (both sweet on face and bitchy behind). Once again hats off to you SP, you are the only person who predicted niketan correctly. Now i will very clearly follow your every statement.😆
Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

OMG! I'm quite shocked...but I can't believe how right was Sana's guesses...she took Karishma, Sapna AND Niketan's names! Wow! This girl is so perceptive! 

And I'm so pissed with the reasons Niketan gave...umm, what the fudge have you been doing the past 70 days mister? You were also saving your friends and they were saving you! Everyone does that fudging same thing! I don't think that's even a valid reason to give...IF he had to nominate for that same reason, then he could've taken Ashka's name instead cuz he gave us totally different vibes from doing Sana jaap all day and interacting with her so much...

Ugh, sorry I had to get it off my chest! 😵

He just had to nominate sana, so whatever came in his mind he said that, i am really disappointed by him, for giving such a lame reason. 😡