Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone pls vote to save Sana...this week eviction will happen on friday,so we have time till thursday night 10PM India time to vote for Sana in Colors Site.

All voting details r on page 1 first post.

I already started voting...pls vote.
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

OMG! I'm quite shocked...but I can't believe how right was Sana's guesses...she took Karishma, Sapna AND Niketan's names! Wow! This girl is so perceptive! 

And I'm so pissed with the reasons Niketan gave...umm, what the fudge have you been doing the past 70 days mister? You were also saving your friends and they were saving you! Everyone does that fudging same thing! I don't think that's even a valid reason to give...IF he had to nominate for that same reason, then he could've taken Ashka's name instead cuz he gave us totally different vibes from doing Sana jaap all day and interacting with her so much...

Ugh, sorry I had to get it off my chest! 😵

I've been telling people Niketan is a manipulative game player. I can predict his moves. People saw him flirting with Sana and I knew he was using it so she doesn't nominate him and he can nominate him. Koi baat nahi, next time. But I still think the group should nominate both Karishma and Niketan.
Originally posted by nishu786

Everyone pls vote to save Sana...this week eviction will happen on friday,so we have time till thursday night 10PM India time to vote for Sana in Colors Site.

I am waiting for it to turn 9pm to start voting. But thanks for the reminder! I'm tweeting BB as to why they dont punish Imam but they put Vishal on the stretcher for 7 days.
Originally posted by simplypurple

Niketan niiki boy . No wonder imam said - poisnous snake niketan . No yaar , we will somehow vote and get that 40 year old uncle, niketan's assiatant rajeev out. 
Originally posted by sscomp32

Kudos to you SP, you nailed it second time also. 😃👏 I was doubtful about niketan nominating sana, but now i know niketan is trying to play openly, Vishal Sana patchup has really rattled him. The reason he gave was stupid, by this logic he should have nominated sapna. After seeing the nominations i can say Sana will be best with Urvashi, I just saw the similarity between Urvashi and Sana (Both are outspoken and in your face) and also delu and delu part 2 Miss desperate popat (both sweet on face and bitchy behind). Once again hats off to you SP, you are the only person who predicted niketan correctly. Now i will very clearly follow your every statement.😆

😆 Thank you so much. Yeah, I've been telling people about Niketan for the longest time. People are more impressed by his knowledge and charm to see what's really going on. 

But the best part is I predicted the nominations almost exactly right and I knew Urvashi didn't nominate Sana so I was right about that too. This is why I like Urvashi and Sana. They are the ONLY genuine and unselfish people in the house.
Biggest game player in the history of bb ! Niketan madhok wont be suprised if he wins the show!! I wonder how rajiv and sana are taking this news about him nominating sana. Suppose no more night chats will happen!!
How many eliminations are there this week?
Originally posted by nishu786

plss ATLEAST 1000 VOTES EACH FAN PLS PLS PLS...
Originally posted by rukhi

Biggest game player in the history of bb ! Niketan madhok wont be suprised if he wins the show!! I wonder how rajiv and sana are taking this news about him nominating sana. Suppose no more night chats will happen!!

Rajev is an idiot. He still thinks Niketan is his friend. Even though he has never told Rajev that.
Originally posted by simplypurple

I've been telling people Niketan is a manipulative game player. I can predict his moves. People saw him flirting with Sana and I knew he was using it so she doesn't nominate him and he can nominate him. Koi baat nahi, next time. But I still think the group should nominate both Karishma and Niketan.

Not just a game player, he is damn insecure! He has been saving Karishma from day 1 and now he says he doesn't like how Sana saves her friends? Eff you, idiot! 😡 I hope he goes out just before the finale and Urvashi wins! He'll backstab Urvashi the first thing when the finale comes near cuz he realized really early on that she is his true competition! 

I appreciate the fact that he is using his mind ...but he just made a fool outta himself by nominating Sana over anyone...she'd have been the last person from that group that I'd expect him to nominate after looking at his constant interactions with her. I totally respect Urvashi even more today...Sana nominated her for silly reasons last time but she didn't take her anger out on Sana through nominations. She said before too that she knows Sana doesn't have anything against her and that Sana likes her personally...that's why she must have realized that cuz of Ashka only Sana nominated her. 

The more I think about Urvashi and Sana, the more similarities I see...they both are defensive and prortective towards their friends. Even today Urva took panga with Imam cuz he was talking about Nik being a snake but she also doesn't know that Nik isn't a genuine friend. He is a friend of no one in the house! I used to say it before but somehow I warmed up more to him but not anymore! 😳