Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anjaliluvsagi

WAT HAPPENING IN LIVE FEED ?

SANA AND ASHAKA IS FIGHTING ?
I dont know about fighting but Aashka is crying and Sana doesn;t want to eat. I dont want to ask in the live feed thread because they make up stories when it comes to Sana.
Originally posted by simplypurple

Guys, why is Sana not eating in the live feed?

yaar I too don't know. is it task related or is it because of torture by aashka .
Originally posted by bluerobin

yaar I too don't know. is it task related or is it because of torture by aashka .

This aashka is too much. She is just too dominating for sana. I really hope she goes.
i heard vishal saying tht sana boht funny behave karrhi hai shamsey, ab phr in dono k beech kia hogaya ???? 😕😔 aur vishal karishma k sath kyun hai harwaqtt !! 😕 Edited by rida_ranbir - 11 years ago
I HOPE RAJEEV AND IMAM WILL GO THIS WEEK 
Is there only one eviction this week?

So, nothing on Wednesday? 
How do we know?
Originally posted by neha23

This aashka is too much. She is just too dominating for sana. I really hope she goes.

yaar sana is already affected by the way people targeted her with saturday's nomination. On top of that aashka delnaaz always cribbing to her " whats your peoblem,share it with us this that " . Doesn't sana have the right to be cry or be tensed. For that also she should get permission from others. Poor girl is feeling cheated by so called niketan's friendship drama. This aashka delnaaz rajeev karishma sapna are harrassing our poor sana
Originally posted by rida_ranbir

i heard vishal saying tht sana boht funny behave karrhi hai shamsey, ab phr in dono k beech kia hogaya ???? 😕😔 aur vishal karishma k sath kyun hai harwaqtt !! 😕

WAT HAPPENING IN LIVE FEED NOW ?

I READ ON LIVE FEED THREAD THAT SANA IS NOT EATING THE FOOD :(

Sana and her polc team seems were at dining table to eat and ashka vishal serving but some jokes happened and polc team made some demands from the tired aam admi whch seems they declined and sana left served food and went out...
Ashka went ehind her to manofai her but still she declined to have the food served already...
Soo ashka ended up crying and running to bedroom...

some one had typed this on live feed discussion
Originally posted by anjaliluvsagi

WAT HAPPENING IN LIVE FEED NOW ?

I READ ON LIVE FEED THREAD THAT SANA IS NOT EATING THE FOOD :(

i dunno even am confused! vishal ne esa kaha i jst hope unka phr se koi jhgra na hua ho yan sana usko ignore na krrhi ho 😭