Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
So I just read that people want to vote Sana out by voting for Vishal. We need to up the game people.
Originally posted by rida_ranbir

yaar if vishal can take that angel's debvil's task seriously and get offended, hasn't sana got the right to be offended. Why are rules always different for sana. ? well everybody likes to use her as doormat to vent out their anger.
Originally posted by rida_ranbir

i heard vishal saying tht sana boht funny behave karrhi hai shamsey, ab phr in dono k beech kia hogaya ???? 😕😔 aur vishal karishma k sath kyun hai harwaqtt !! 😕

Yes, I heard this too. Vishal ka dimaagh phir jaata hai everytime he's with Karishma. This is the last straw. I'm not saving him. He's constantly insulting and doubting her.
Originally posted by simplypurple

They already showed it in the precap. They must be jumping with joy with all of Imam's antics but if they punished Vishal for being lazy by putting him on the stretcher for 7 days. And they wont throw Imam out for his behaviour? I have a strong feeling that they will evict Imam instead of the others. Because he's not going to change and he's crossing all limits.

I hope your words come true @SP.

And god knows what's wrong with Sana? She has been down since the morning.
Aww...Sana sitting alone, lost in thoughts ...😒

Yes, I heard this too. Vishal ka dimaagh phir jaata hai everytime he's with Karishma. This is the last straw. I'm not saving him. He's constantly insulting and doubting her.
dnt do this pleasE! vote 4 both sana and vishal ! sana ignore krrhi hogi na usko tbhi vishal ne esa bola hoga cuz sana ko bhi patanhn kia hojata hai wo ignore krna shuru hojati hai vishal ko ab wo bhi kitni baar manae sana ko Confused

yes yaar , something happens to him when he is with karishma. If he likes karishma go with her , just don't play with the emotions of sana. Why does vishal want sana to behave badly with imam ?
Originally posted by bluerobin

par sana ko hua kia ? kisi ne kch kaha kia usko ? mainey dekhi hi nhn thi livefeed shamse ! 😕
Originally posted by jaanmeri

I hope your words come true @SP.

And god knows what's wrong with Sana? She has been down since the morning.
Even mujhe samjh nahi aa raha kya ho gaya. I think she's especially upset because she thought Niketan was her friend. But I don't get what the food joke was.
Originally posted by bluerobin

yes yaar , something happens to him when he is with karishma. If he likes karishma go with her , just don't play with the emotions of sana. Why does vishal want sana to behave badly with imam ?
yaar vishal karishma ko like nhn krta karishma uske peeche pari hoti hai hartym ismein uski kia galati ! Edited by rida_ranbir - 11 years ago