Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Tristar - prostitution thread is locked now..
Originally posted by tristar03

Guys please go to that prostitution thread and save sanas reputation and report the post ,i was in Bangalore  to my grand parents house during the time of those arrests.That time sana was in  mumbai and the police confirmed it in local news channels, it was a case of mistaken identity. 

This girl has faced many hardship in this young age and Sana haters are using it to ruin her reputation.

I reported that thread half an hour ago
Originally posted by luvvishal

Sana talking to Rajeev now?

Is she??she shouldn't talk with him now..badi mushkil se peecha chuta hai..
Originally posted by -Naiina-

@ Tristar - prostitution thread is locked now..

Thank God its closed ,I was very much worried about it
He's been after her since morning. I dont think she can escape him coz she was ironing and he kept taunting her that even Niketan told her why is she taking his sh*t?
Originally posted by simplypurple

Yaar Rajev to Sana ke peeche hi pad gaya aaj. What happened to him going on telling Karishma, I'm not going to talk to her or Delnaaz?

rajeev changes his statements 1000 times in one minute . His torture can be removed completely only if he gets evicted . Don't know how many days sana and we have to put up with him and his antics.

edit -

Just the day before the eviction, Vishal proposed a date with Sana after the show was over.

"I want to date her in a friendly manner because I am not ready for another relationship right now. My ex-girlfriend was supposed to get married on December 19. I am going through a rough patch; I need to first sort it out," Vishal says when asked about the date.

Guys Urvashi, Sapna were in the red bedroom and I heard them talking about Sidhu ji and giving warnings and then one of them mentioned Vishal. Maybe they are expecting him also to come.
Originally posted by simplypurple

Guys Urvashi, Sapna were in the red bedroom and I heard them talking about Sidhu ji and giving warnings and then one of them mentioned Vishal. Maybe they are expecting him also to come.

yaar , If vishal comes , whole day I will spend singing his collection of songs 😊