Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 150

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Everyone needs to vote minimum 100 votes daily from Sunday night to thursday night India time for Sana...Show ur support ppl...

You can definitely vote more than 100,but minimum 100 votes you all must do Tongue.

It's now or never.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rukawahuma11farwa1tristar03-Rambler-rida_ranbirkhoslakadhoklaShahZursimplypurple.Senorita.sscomp32

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana Khan AT #10 :- Important note Page 137 (Page 99)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldsimplypurple.Senorita.nishu786sscomp32

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by avidwatcher1

Hi Ladies, I'm hearing Sana is up for nomination  again...is it true? Cry

That Rajiv is such a loser guy. In the morning he was maha ignoring Sana, even when she was sick, and now he wants to talk to her. Plus, he's jealous ppl had visitors, and could speak to them. Saying, they have unfair advantage, cuz they'll get outside info. WTH? He thinks he is going to live in the house forever or what? Sickest despo guy he is.Angry
Sana, please stay away from him, and don't get into gyaan sessions with him. Sleepy

Anybody have more info on who or how she spoke to someone today? Was it over phone? I doubt her mom could come, I think she had said it earlier as well, that her mom can't come.

Someone posted Vishals FB status was updated. Can you link please? And can we request him to gather votes for Sana by posting on his wall? I think it'll help. Wink

Aashka's mom came to meet her. I think she told Niketan and Rajev she knows they nominated Aashka.
ashka mom came when and where Confused

Today in the live feed. Shortly before the tv telecast started.
aur kis ka bhi aya ha kia koi Confused relative 

Wohi they were discussing that everyone had someone or the other visit like Rajev's brother, Delnaaz's brother, Urvashi's sons, Sapna's colleagues, Imam's sister, Sana and Karishma heard messages from their mothers (to be aired tomorrow) so Aashka was the only one left.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1.Senorita.

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
BTW, if any of you want to send questions to Vishal for his chat, you can do it here:
http://colors.in.com/in/chat-live-chat-with-vishal-karwal-28.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rida_ranbir.Senorita.

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by avidwatcher1

Hi Ladies, I'm hearing Sana is up for nomination  again...is it true? Cry

That Rajiv is such a loser guy. In the morning he was maha ignoring Sana, even when she was sick, and now he wants to talk to her. Plus, he's jealous ppl had visitors, and could speak to them. Saying, they have unfair advantage, cuz they'll get outside info. WTH? He thinks he is going to live in the house forever or what? Sickest despo guy he is.Angry
Sana, please stay away from him, and don't get into gyaan sessions with him. Sleepy

Anybody have more info on who or how she spoke to someone today? Was it over phone? I doubt her mom could come, I think she had said it earlier as well, that her mom can't come.

Someone posted Vishals FB status was updated. Can you link please? And can we request him to gather votes for Sana by posting on his wall? I think it'll help. Wink

Aashka's mom came to meet her. I think she told Niketan and Rajev she knows they nominated Aashka.
ashka mom came when and where Confused

Today in the live feed. Shortly before the tv telecast started.
aur kis ka bhi aya ha kia koi Confused relative 

Wohi they were discussing that everyone had someone or the other visit like Rajev's brother, Delnaaz's brother, Urvashi's sons, Sapna's colleagues, Imam's sister, Sana and Karishma heard messages from their mothers (to be aired tomorrow) so Aashka was the only one left.

I'm glad she told Ashka who voted against her, cuz that'll sharpen them up against what Nik is doing in closed doors against them. Hope she shares with Sana so they can be both careful.
Also, if Sana heard her moms recording or was able to talk to her, I hope she didn't get too much grief on the Vishal ssue.Ouch

Thanks guys, for posting his real FB link. Since he's all full on requests, whoever is already on his list, please request him to post to vote for Sana. He had said they usually go out for Xmas, Dubai or something, so before he leaves he shoul broadcast. I wonder if he's watching her on LF now. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobinsimplypurple.Senorita.

avidwatcher1

Goldie

avidwatcher1

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Just got done watching today's episode. Mashallah, even though she was sad that Vishal left, our Sana did such a good job with Bips, and Salmaan. Seeing the pre-cap for tomorrow had me in tears. She is seriously the most deserving of all contestants to win the show. She has worked hard in her career to come so far, and now, she is known throughout, and people are always singing her praises. Good luck Sana, we are all with you. Heart

Edited by avidwatcher1 - 22 December 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

farwa1tristar03narchibald-Rambler-rida_ranbirShahZurbluerobin.Senorita.

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chocolate15

IF-Dazzler

chocolate15

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
OMG GUESS WHAT YOU KNOW SANAS ADIDAS JACKET SHE IS WEARING IN THE PRECAP I HAVE THAT SAME TO SAME AWESOME OR WHAT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-simplypurple.Senorita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.