Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sindu my darling you deserves hugs not only hi5.πŸ₯³

Infinite hugs for you to highlight imp incidents of the show.πŸ€—

You have unconditionally support of FeMina, Ghajini Amma, Samah.

We'll cherish SurYa journey together till last moment of the show. Just preserve your energy to invest it at right time..
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
niruba and bharathi ka....thank u...HI- 5......

ami......thank u for hugs...πŸ€—...

We'll cherish SurYa journey together till last moment of the show. Just preserve your energy to invest it at right time.

yup..😳...sure...πŸ‘πŸΌ...ami...bcz they r divine couple...they just changed the strategy of ------------- romance in serial  to trust and confidence...😳...this is called purity of love...😳..
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Hive Five Sindu

You have nicely explained everything in concise manner πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Liebe- thumbnail
bluff......thank u brother...
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God.. Sindu, where did you copy paste from?
-Liebe- thumbnail
sambar....it hurts yo!...😭...lol...from faker's thread...πŸ˜†...
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Udnis great post :)
.what u said is totally true but I would have felt as bad if he used to send her to College infrontbof his family..regardless of what Bhabo would taint him..he needs to put his foot down and make bhabo realise he is a man who has a wife now
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sindu...Very well said...!!! But whatever the option they would choose... they couldn't be happy n relaxed anyway...!!! Look at present situation...!!! The way they r suffering... Specially poor Sandy...!!!

I agree with Razia...!!! I hope Suraj would do like the way u said when the truth will come out...!!! And I also dont get it what Suraj said by I will tell when the right time will come...!!! Right time means??? Is he hoping that bhabo will change?? πŸ˜•
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to elaborate on my previous post, as it seems the discussion has moved ahead from the point I was trying to focus on. In my previous post, I was trying to explain why, given the circumstances, SurYa's 'secret study' decision was not completely wrong/nonsense/unrealistic. As for the consequences, it was obvious that their decision would have some unwanted consequences; even SurYa realized this (recall SurYa convo at the college). And the CVs have done well to keep things real by actually playing out these consequences.

But the point that is often being forgotten is that going down the alternative road, of getting Bhabho to agree, would have also had some serious unwanted consequences. The least of these is the loss of a year of studies. More importantly, Bhabho would not have taken things lying down. She would've fought back, as she did before. As Einstein said, 'the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results'. Suraj had already tried to convince Bhabho twice. As for blackmailing, the success of this was also not certain. I'm not saying Bhabho is not a good mother, but her ego is damn big! 😳 I wouldn't have been surprised if she called Suraj's bluff on closing down his shop. With the secret studies idea, Suraj must've thought of trying something different. At least by starting the studies, SurYa would have something concrete to work with; for instance, as Sandhya suggested in last epi, she can prove to Bhabho (and perhaps herself) that she can be a good housewife, while continuing her studies.

Lastly, with regards to when Suraj will tell Bhabho, I don't think Suraj's plan was to secretly go through the entire IPS process, and then just show up one day at the Rathi Mansion, with Sandhya in her IPS uniform, and say to Bhabho: "Hey Bhabho! You are NOT going to believe this! Guess what your beendni and I have been doing these past few years! Go on ' guess, guess! πŸ˜ƒ " I also don't think Suraj really planned when and how to reveal his secret to Bhabho, but he must've been thinking of revealing it as soon as he sees an opportunity. From today's epi, I think he realized that opportunity is not likely to show up, and judging from the precap, it looks like his plan is to create that opportunity himself. But again, I don't like speculating about the story ahead; I rather allow the CVs to do their job and present the story, and then see if they make any sense. πŸ˜Š

@ udnis/sindu ' phd romance! πŸ€£ Oh and Hi-five! πŸ‘πŸΌ

btw, great discussion by everyone! β­οΈ keep it up!
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely discussion going on thanks razia for the topic ..
i agree with UMDU she has given good optionsπŸ‘
i agree with SamiR tooπŸ‘

personally i believe in confronting than hiding but having said that if  SURYA had convinced Bhabo before starting off the study track  the story will end there and then where will the drama be ..come on be realistic in soap world😊  ..

Sindu u deserve Muaaah and hugs not just Hi-fivesπŸ€—

@ SamiR  this cracked me up🀣 

"Hey Bhabho! You are NOT going to believe this! Guess what your beendni and I have been doing these past few years! Go on ' guess, guess! πŸ˜ƒ "