Diya Aur Baati Hum

DOTW - 16th December 2012 - Page 4

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ALL....thank u allπŸ€—...glad u all liked my reply....

sorry..cant reply individually...πŸ˜”...

will discuss to u all later......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Udnis I feel the same way..wasn't expecting so many replies actually but
..now I'm feeling lazy
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@razia......oh teri...not feeling lazy...but i didnt reply to all in some threads...that y...maintaining here also...will come to discuss after my mind free...
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Regarding Suraj's 'costly mistakes', I would have to disagree. Firstly, the idea that Suraj should've hid the IPS part does not sound realistic. From a literary point of view, Suraj starting out with deception does not suit his character. It was appropriate to show him argue his case with full honesty and disclosure. From a tactical POV, I don't see how this strategy is more advantageous. Why would Bhabho agree to let her beendni graduate, without any sound reason? If helping Chavi is the reason, Bhabho would opt for extra tuitions for Chavi, rather than to educate Sandhya. Btw, isn't hiding the IPS part also a form of deception? Why is this okay, but not the hiding of night college? πŸ˜•

As for the idea of whether blackmailing Bhabho would've worked, UMDU ji has made some valid points. But alas, we might have to agree to disagree on this one. I agree that there was a chance that going down this road would've offered some sort of success, but there was also a significant chance of failure (as I've stated in my previous post). I just don't see Bhabho being so receptive to the idea of blackmail. And comparing this to when Bhabho agreed to Suraj's WTC participation is not a fair comparison.

@ Deebz - I liked your interesting take from a different angle! πŸ‘πŸΌ There is a bit of a generalization with regards to 'men' .. but that's okay; I forgive you  πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@ All - thanks for the appreciation, but I'm just trying to present the other side (seeing as how JAMi is absent πŸ˜’; unfortunately, her shoes are too big to fill!  I hope she comes back soon). I hope I was able to show to some extent that Suraj didn't have an easy choice to make. Some might not agree with his choice, but I hope we all can at least appreciate the difficult position he was in. On the bright side, at least there hasn't been a need for me to defend Sandhya for quite some time now! πŸ˜† Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ghajini Amma:- Oh no!You also started to discuss from technical, literal, rational/irrational, logical/illogical POVs??πŸ˜’.

Are you student of science, psychology, literature, philosophy, computer science, political science??

Chalo, I'm moving on your footprints. Jack of all but master of none..
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
almost all points are already discussed. So no more hathoda inputs from me. All I can say is in future Sandy may not be able to fulfil her dream if she cant do it now. For bigger dreams, bigger sacrifices are to be made- (thanks to naina for this quote). I myself am now preparing for a competitive exam which has got me many enemies saying I am neglecting them. I need to study. Its my necessity. If they dont understand, its their problem. Likewise, its Bhabho's problem if she cannot understand Sandy. Its rude to say Sandy should not study for Bhabho not liking. Also as now she has no other way, she has to hide it. I support it. Its the law of nature that one should give its way to another. Both Sandy's & Bhabho's wishes cant be fulfilled at a time. So Sunny took a strong step. Lord Krishna had not stopped Arjuna from slaying Karna because that was the right at that time. Sometimes the answer for a wrong is a wrong only, not necessary to be only right. So this is the right now here. No other way. Thats it.

@samir bro- you remembered & I am here...
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ami - πŸ˜† what can I say? UMDU ji's points are so well thought out and layered, so I have to reply in somewhat of a sophisticated way na.

@JAMi - Great to see you add to the discussion JAMi! Wish you the best for your exams πŸ‘πŸΌ
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good luck with your exams Jam! Liked your input. 

SamiR, it is a flattering generalization in my opinion hahaπŸ˜†

Let me just add that although I don't blame SurYa for hiding stuff thus far, I would much rather see Suraj being strong enough to say to Bhabo, that he fully intends to complete his wife's dream and face the consequences.