Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Sriti Jha to be the new Anandi?

Poll

u love sriti jha as anandi or not or same lead u love?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
xxxswan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Pratyusha Banerjee,Sriti Jha
 Pratyusha Banerjee who essays the role of Anandi in Colors' Balika Vadhu will soon be moving out of the show.. Yes, you heard it right!! As we know, Pratyusha has already bagged a plump Bollywood offer and has now decided to step foot into Bollywood.

So what lies ahead for the viewers? Well, we hear that Sriti Jha who was recently seen in Life OK's Dil se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava will soon enter the long running Colors show as the main lead.

The creative team has been very secretive about this particular development. But if sources are to be believed, with Pratyusha going out, Sriti is apparently, all set to don the role of Anandi.

When contacted, Pratyusha Banerjee declined the news stating, "I am not leavingBalika Vadhu. And I have refused the Bollywood offer that I had got."

We tried contacting Sriti, but she remained unavailable

Edited by xxxswan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxxswan thumbnail
I think sriti do honestly to anandi and we luv to see sriti as anandi this news given on the tellychakkar site so what u people think anandi role done by sriti or not???
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wont mind her playing Anandi or new character but definetely not Gauri..will feel bad for Pratyusha fans if she will leave so mostly Sriti as new character will be best..
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was just going through BV's forum. Fans will not like if PB leaves. If sriti really replaces her I wonder how people will react, since PB has a huge fan following. Anyways all the best to sriti.
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't you guys read @black ?!

When contacted, Pratyusha Banerjee declined the news stating, "I am not leaving Balika Vadhu. And I have refused the Bollywood offer that I had got."
xxxswan thumbnail
but The creative team has been very secretive about this particular development. But if sources are to be believed, with Pratyusha going out, Sriti is apparently, all set to don the role of Anandi.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She may play Gauri or any new character. BV fans do not want her as Anandi.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whichever character Sriti plays, I don't mind. I know she'll be amazing :) 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is not about Pratyusha fans not wanting replacement.

It is the fans of character Anandi who do not want replacement. 

Pratyusha has become the face of Anandi and it is difficult to get used a new face and it takes time to get used to the body language etc.

If you do not relate to the face, expressions and body language it will be difficult to relate to the character.

It is more to do with loss of familiarity rather than liking Pratyusha more or liking Shriti less.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I don't know. It would be hard to see Sriti take on the role of someone who has been played by another actor for so long. People get used to the actor so much that it would be hard to accept a new actor in that role no matter what they show.