abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 1 scene 1

Kunal wanders on the street drinks nd talks to himself asks why he goes to support others from falling referring to Sidhhi when he himself cannot stand straight scolds himself why he keeps standing again n again when eventually he has to fall so he should keep lying on the ground forever.

He sits around a bourne fire and questions himself why he is unable to forget Siddhi why destiny keeps pushing them closer when they are apart.

Maybe bcoz of the oath he took 9 years ago is so strong that even
God is unable to break it. Fb of him nd Siddhi in the
village. He says he needs to undo the pheras himself to
make it weak so it breaks.

He starts pouring alcohol in the fire and says he will make her
suffer like he did in the past 9 years even if Siddhi begs him hewill not give her even his hatred or love but silence forever.
-------
Scene 2 daddy chopra's room

Veena is complaining that they have to see Siddhi's face every day coz of courts judgement.

Daddy chopra says she is worrying unessessarliy.

Seema comes in the room to give water & listens them having an argument.

Veena says maybe Siddhi bribed the Judge daddy chopra says "what are you talking can anyone bribe the judge?"
& asks her to be happy that atleast the twins grandsons are with them now nd to ignore Siddhi the way Kunal has asked them to ignore & maybe Siddhi herself is staying with them unwillingly nd is sad to leave behind the comforts of the Deewan house & requests her to co-exist peacefully nd go thru these 6 months without any problem.

Veena says she will see how he ignores Siddhi & follow his ways nd Seema intervenes asks them not to argue.
------------
Scene 3

Siddhi is waiting for Kunal nd door opens nd Kunal enters drunk nd somehow closes the door & could hardly stand then he sees Siddhi & wonders how she is here & says he has had to much to drink that's why maybe he's imagining Siddhi then he smiles looking at her nd starts walking suddenly stumbles nd Siddhi holds him but he forcefully shuns her away touches her with his index finger to see if she is for real or not, he says house is spinning round & also he has lost his way to his room. Lolzzz

He stumbles but Siddhi tries helping him but he asks her to stay away nd not touch him asks her to stay there in the hall but Siddhi follows him to his room Kunal asks why is she coming inside but Siddhi keeps walking nd asks him what will he do to her he warn her he will see her in the morning. Crash lands on the bed. Siddhi removes his shoes nd socks & thinks in her mind that she wishes Kunal drinks everyday if he behaves like this coz his anger also shows how much he loves her.
Part 2
Scene 4 Seema's room

Seema gets up & hears noise coming from kitchen early in the morning nd scolds both ishani nd
anokhi that sleeping   kitchen shamelessly when Anand senior is helping in the kitchen but she is shocked to see Siddhi nd scolds her why she is in the kitchen but Siddhi says she is daughter in law but Seema taunt her that kitchen are for family
members not for uninvited guests or strangers.

Anand senior is watching the conversation.

Sidhhi comes out Seema mumbles that she has to make breakfast from the scratch but when every one shouts for breakfast she make breakfast of what Siddhi left prepared for her.
Part 3
Scene 5 outside daddy chopra's room

Daddy chopra asks for newspaper and then Siddhi gives
the paper. (daddy chopra take it without knowing that sidhhi gave it to him).

Siddhi nd Anand senior have a cute talk about how he used to perform all the kitchen
duty to help Seema chachi Siddhi says i think Anand is like her sautan (other woman) to her she has to match up to him.
-------------------------
Scene 6 Deewan house

Abhay is sleeping in Anand juniors room servant comes to wake him and asks why he is sleeping in Anand baba's room when he is not here?

Abhay scolds the servant and asks him to get out gets fb of Kunal taking away Anand junior
from him & Siddhi saying to him that he deserves to stay alone for what he did to her family andespecially Kunal.
Abhay is in plan to get his vengeance.
**************End*********
Precap: Siddhi reading clauses from courts order papers. That she is supposed to stay with her family perform wife's duties, Kunal goes to get his towel but Siddhi runs to get it & give him.

Sorry for any mistakes
or if i have missed any
scene.
I thank sahasra to tell
me fill in i m
grateful to u.Edited by abd_20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very good effort. Appreciate it. Thanks.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear.👏

No need of thanks.Its you,who has helped us by doing the update😊

abd_20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

<font color="#FF0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nice update dear.👏

No need of thanks.Its you<font size="3">,</font>who has helped us by doing the update😊</font>

Its been a long time since i did the update for any show that too my fav one i simply love the show so i just genuinely wanted
to thank u for giving me an opportunity.
Let me know whenever u need my
updates any day for PNZKSK.
abd_20 thumbnail
Guys i read my update i have mistakenly
pasted 2 scene part 1 twice so plz
Ignore it i will rectify nd edit it when
i get time. Sorry for the inconvenience.