Chidiya Ghar

Gurmeet Debina might come in Nach Baliye!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What do you think regarding this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
I have mixed feelings regarding this...At one side my Greatest wish is to see them sharing screen again and Dancing together but on the other side I definitely don't want Gurmeet to take risk with his health! He might participate next year if he is willing but I really dont wish anything that costs his health!
Well I think, we can only guess and hope...The last decision is only up to the couple! They will do what will be best for them :)
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree ^. Gurmeet is just recover now.. and then if he participate in NB then im just gnaa say BEST OF LUCK.

But, he said he just wn JDJ, then why he wld do this show.

I will be happy if both Gurru and Debi will participate as its the real couple reality show. We have seen her as a grt soulmate couple, friendship and now we want to see them as dancer.

I think the contestants are already confimed. In my next post i will tell u the names who are participating..
Princy360 thumbnail
1. Jay and Mahii
2  Karan and his finance..
3. Bahoo(Diya bati aur hum wale)
4. Some from balika vadhu
5. there are 2 more.. i cant remember them..
Those are confirmed others i dont know..
If any1 know do tell..

And the judges are Shilpa Shetty, Terrois and Sajid.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'm not sure, Varnita. As a Gurmina fan, I would love to see both of them in a reality show together, but after Gurmeet's recent health scare, I'm not so sure.😕 I really do not think it's good for him to do another dance show right now. He should take care of his health!
Princy360 thumbnail
Here is the proof of contestants participating:

Princy360 thumbnail
These contestants are participating:

1. Arvind & Neelu ( Bhaboo)

2. Rahul & Dimpy Mahajan.

3. Jay & Mahi.

4. Sania & Sohaib.

5. Shefali & Parag.

6. Suhasi & Jaisheel.

7. Ravi & Sargun.

8. Smita Bansal & Ankush.

9. Amarjeet & Charlie.

10. Karan & Nisha.

11. Keshav & Deepshikha.                                                                                                         Other couple in Nach Baliye 5 Is Kushal Tandon and his girl friend Elena

It's starting from 29th December 2012 (sat and sunday at 9pm)

And the hosts will be Karan Wahi and Gautam Rode.. 

Edited by AlwaysBeHappy - 11 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
If one of them eliminated and then wild entry could be Gurru and debi.. what say??
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I'm not sure, Varnita. As a Gurmina fan, I would love to see both of them in a reality show together, but after Gurmeet's recent health scare, I'm not so sure.😕 I really do not think it's good for him to do another dance show right now. He should take care of his health!

Yeah thats what i am saying! No one will be more happy than us if they will participate together in this show, after PPAW we haven't seen them together and it is about three years now  But seeing the present circumstancing, even I dont want them to Participate in the show! Muscle Spasm proves horrible if not taken good care of and Gurmeet really want rest now! Moreover he already have won a Dance reality show so it would lack interest for people if he will participate in another!
Well I guess Princy already posted the list, The contestants are finalized and Gurmina are not taking part (Dont know but I am both Happy and Sad about this) ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

If one of them eliminated and then wild entry could be Gurru and debi.. what say??

Umm I don't want them as Wild Card Enteries ðŸ˜³ People don't consider them as worthy Winners!