Chidiya Ghar

Gurmeet Debina might come in Nach Baliye! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I'm not sure, Varnita. As a Gurmina fan, I would love to see both of them in a reality show together, but after Gurmeet's recent health scare, I'm not so sure.Confused I really do not think it's good for him to do another dance show right now. He should take care of his health!

Yeah thats what i am saying! No one will be more happy than us if they will participate together in this show, after PPAW we haven't seen them together and it is about three years now Ouch But seeing the present circumstancing, even I dont want them to Participate in the show! Muscle Spasm proves horrible if not taken good care of and Gurmeet really want rest now! Moreover he already have won a Dance reality show so it would lack interest for people if he will participate in another!
Well I guess Princy already posted the list, The contestants are finalized and Gurmina are not taking part (Dont know but I am both Happy and Sad about this) EmbarrassedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet Debina might come in Nach Baliye! (Page 2)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

If one of them eliminated and then wild entry could be Gurru and debi.. what say??

Umm I don't want them as Wild Card Enteries Embarrassed People don't consider them as worthy Winners! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I have a question..does voting line is throught website ryt??

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I have a question..does voting line is throught website ryt??

No, we can also vote via our Landlines and Mobile Phones!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
if Gurru n debi will participate and they can won easily..

Gurmeet dear, u need a rest dont go n rush...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top