Solace- AsYa FF (Updated 12/02/13)(Part 22-p48)

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

So I have never actually written fanfiction. But this is my attempt of one. Hope you guys like it. Please let me know what you think. 😊

Solace

That girl was going to be the death of him! He couldn't walk around his own house without tripping over her belongings or finding her leftover pizza slice in the most inconvenient of places. Why his Ammi had a soft corner for this girl he would never know.

Asad was not having the best of days. His meeting had gone south when he had realized that the suppliers also worked with Rashid Khan. Intellectually he understood that in a town like Bhopal certain business relations were bound to interlope but he personally believed anyone who worked with a snake like Rashid Khan could not be very honest himself. Thanks to those suppliers not only was he short of material that he needed for his new project but he was also thinking about the past. And the past was something he tried to avoid thinking about!

He was only ten when he had walked in on his father and Shireen. His father'a man he had idolized was betraying his mother in the worst possible way. Even at such a tender age he had understood what he had seen and had lost his innocence. His mother Dilshaad had taken him and his baby sister Najma to her parents' house. They had a roof over their heads but their home was forever broken.

"Ouch!", yelped Asad. Rubbing his sore toe he stared in anger at the laptop bag, which had been left on the floor on the landing of his bedroom floor. "This can belong to only one person. Nobody else in this house would dare leave their things lying about in such a manner."

In absolute anger Asad walked towards Zoya's room. Knocking on her door and without waiting for a reply Asad marched in gun's blazing, he was ready to unload! Just as he was about to tell her what he thought of her he noticed that she was lying face down on her bed crying her heart out. He stared. He didn't like women crying. He had seen his mother cry herself to sleep as a child and he could not stand the thought of anyone willingly hurting a woman so terriblyeven if that woman was Zoya. His anger melted away and he began to retreat.

"Abu aap mujhe chodke...why did you leave? I was all alone...and Ammi..I saw Ammi...why can't I find you? Istayed back in Bhopal just so that I could'." Zoya cried to herself.

Asad was stunned. All he knew in that moment was that he should leave. Unfortunately in his hurry to do that he banged into the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?", said Zoya. "Are you here to rejoice in my misery? Laugh because you perceive me as weak? Let me tell you something Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan. I am not weak and I am more than happy to smack you if you don't get out of here right now!"

Anger boiled in Asad again. NOBODY spoke to him like that and certainly not a wisp of a girl like Zoya. He was about to say something harsh when he remembered the state he had found her in.

"I am sorry. I just came here to give you your bag back. I didn't realize that...anyway I should go...uhm...I hope you feel better...yeah...ok...feel better", said Asad as he looked sheepishly at Zoya.

Zoya was stunned. Had the great Asad Ahmed Khan just apologized to her? Suddenly she felt like opening up to him. She wanted him to understand. She knew what he thought of her. No she didn't want to prove that she was a good person she just felt the need for him to know her, the real her. And so she told him.

"I was three when the house my Ammi and I lived in burnt to the ground. My mother, my mother saved me but she herself was burnt to ashes. And I saw it. I don't remember my father, I don't know who he is. I think he had another family...he couldn't have loved me. He never looked for me. Am I that unlovable? I know I am mischievous and messy and sometimes irresponsible but he was my father...he should have loved me anyway, right? He was my father and he left me." Zoya sobbed her feelings out.

Asad stood rooted staring at her. His heart clenched, not with pity but with some indescribable feeling. He also felt anger. Anger at a father that had abandoned his three-year-old child. He understood abandonment but at least he had had his Ammi to love him. His Ammi who would nurse his wounds and stay up all night when he was ill, who would sing him to sleep when he woke from a nightmare and no matter what be there for him. In that moment he realized how lucky he had been. His mind told him that he should leave the room and Zoya but his heart...his heart knew that he needed to comfort her.

He walked slowly towards Zoya's weeping form and engulfed her in a hug. Her head lying against his chest and his arms tightly encircling her.

Zoya was shocked. She had never been hugged by such strength and tenderness. She could feel his warmth seeping into her bones. She could hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat against her ear. She felt safer and more cherished than she had ever been in her life. She also felt something else entirely. Despite her absolute grief she could feel the tingles of something more potent. Something she never thought she would feel.

Her crying had subsided. Asad was glad that he could do that for her. He gently rubbed her back as a gesture of comfort. She felt soft. He registered the exact moment when he went from a man who wanted to comfort a woman in pain to a man who knew how to make this woman forget her pain. He had never felt such a potency and urgency before.

He felt her move away from him slightly. He stared down at her. Their eyes were locked. He felt like he was seeing the very depths of her soul. He knew in that moment that she felt the same way. Gently he traced the shape of her lips with his fingers, as if to etch its shape and feel into the very depths of his being. Slowly he lowered his head and placed his lips upon hers.

Her eyes fluttered close. The heat, the feel, the smell of him was entirely too much. She parted her lips and granted him entry.

They deepened the kiss as passion overtook them. She clutched his shirt and he tangled his hands in her beautiful hair. After what seemed like hours they broke apart, staring at each other unsure of what to say. Asad stood up and briskly walked towards the door determined to leave before they crossed the point of no return. Looking back only once, with a softening of his gaze he left. Zoya sat on her bed tracing the shape of her lips, swollen from his kiss, trying to fathom what had happened.

Part 1- Page 1         Part 2- Page 2

Part 3- Page 2         Part 4- Page 6

Part 5- Page 7         Part 6- Page 8

Part 7- Page 10       Part 8- Page 11

Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havokhotline thumbnail

SO EXCITED to be the first comment. :D

OKAY. This was just AMAZING!

I'm not kidding. You were bang-on! EVERY single word was in place, the timing perfect and the emotions described very realistically.

Moreover, this is the exact thing I would want in the show. :) So heart-warming.

*hats off*

This is just the beginning of something I'm going to look forward to.

<3 cheers! Continue soon!
Edited by havokhotline - 11 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Cute!  I like it.  

Good job.
havokhotline thumbnail
This is probably spamming you :P BUT I really really want to say AGAIN how much I loved this!

It's unbelievable that you haven't written before because this is just picture-perfect!
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: havokhotline

SO EXCITED to be the first comment. :D

OKAY. This was just AMAZING!

I'm not kidding. You were bang-on! EVERY single word was in place, the timing perfect and the emotions described very realistically.

Moreover, this is the exact thing I would want in the show. :) So heart-warming.

*hats off*

This is just the beginning of something I'm going to look forward to.

<3 cheers! Continue soon!

Thanks a ton. I'll update is asap
havokhotline thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Thanks a ton. I'll update is asap

THIS is a joy-ride! :D

you will? YAYY!
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was simply wonderful! Can't wait for the next part.
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was just amazing. Truly, you're a great writer. I loved the whole chapter too. Please do update soon! Can't wait for the next part!!!!! :) :) :)
delena90 thumbnail
Part 2:

Asad could not believe what had just happened. Had he just experienced the most passionate kiss of his life with Zoya. Zoya the girl who drove him crazy yet with her one single moment of uncertainty and vulnerability had evoked in him a feeling so powerful that he was still shivering with the after-effects of it? It had taken every ounce of will power in him to leave her when he did. He knew that if he had stayed they would have crossed limits that could not be drawn again and he could not do that to her or himself. He could not'would not take advantage of her vulnerable state. But Allah she had tested him and yet she had done nothing but be innocent in her response.

He groaned in frustration. This was going to be a long night. He paced his room trying to shake the feeling off before he decided that a quick cold shower was what was required. Maybe the icy shards of the water would wake his brain up!

Zoya still sat unmoving on her bed. She was trembling. Her grief lay forgottensomewhere in a dark corner of her mind. Right now, all she could think of or about was Asad. He had felt so hard and soft all at the same time when he had pressed his lips against her. She could still hear the steady heartbeat from when she had laid her head against his chest. Every single touch and breath she could feel and remember as if it were happening to her at this very moment.

She had known that she was attracted to him from the day she had walked in on him in his bathroom whistling Jaane Kyun'but today she knew that she felt something more. There was something about the way her heart clenched at the very sight of him and now at the very thought of him near her. She knew she cared and she didn't know if she should.

He was having a bad morning. Well not so much bad as tense. He didn't think he could face her today at the breakfast table. Sighing he quickly wore his tie and walked down to the dining hall. She was already there.

Zoya was dressed in a jade green kurta and jeans. He waited for the usual distaste for jeans to kick in but today the only reaction he had was his heart lurching at the sight of her smiling and putting on a brave face and trying not to let anyone else see her utter despair. In that moment he was proud of her.

Zoya had tried very hard to keep to her usual routine. She was being loud and crazy. She didn't want are Phuphi to know that she had been crying last night and she definitely didn't want her to know who had helped her. Today she wanted to take a break from her search for her Abu. The constant disappointment was off-putting. She needed to have some fun. Some real fun.

"Phuphi, would it be alright if Najma and I go for a movie in the evening? There's this movie called 'The Hobbit' and I really am a big fan of the book. Please can we go?"

Dilshaad looked up as Zoya asked her. She saw a look of desolation in Zoya's eyes and knew that something was bothering her. The dear child always hid her pain from the world. She wanted to say yes but she knew that her son would not approve.

"Zoya, I don't have a problem but I am not sure Asad will approve."

Najma nodded her head sadly in agreement. Her brother definitely would not approve.

Asad had been listening to the conversation. He had noticed the need for Zoya to get out of the house and enjoy herself for a few hours. He made a decision.

"Ammi, Zoya and Najma can go for the movie. In fact I'll book the tickets. We will all go."

Dilshaad and Najma could not believe what had just happened. Had their Asad just agreed to go for a movie and not just any movie'a movie of Zoya's liking?

Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You are amazing mahn!! I love what you wrote and I'm hooked on to this one already :)
Continue super soon babe. ❤️
Love.