Solace- AsYa FF (Updated 12/02/13)(Part 22-p48) - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by havokhotline

Okay!

PLEASE dont kill me for not commenting for so long. :O I wasn't in town!

But coming back to the point, this was just an epic update(s). :D

And I mean that! You have written absolutely beautifully!

Haha no worries. I'll update soon...I've been pretty busy as well. 😊
Superbly written...Imagination at its best...Good work..

Cannot wait for the next part

SK
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Updating today? ;)

You'll see 😉 😊

Thanks for reading!
Originally posted by delena90

You'll see 😉 😊

Thanks for reading!

I'm vaaary impatient! 😆
Part 14:

"You want to do what?", screamed Asad. He couldn't believe his ears. Had Zoya just offered herself up as bait? There was no way he was going to let her do that!

"Asad, listen to me. This plan is perfect! According to you the Bazaar is crowded at that time of the day…he won't suspect a thing.", said Zoya. She knew her plan had flaws but it did seem the best possible way to outfox the man who wanted to kill her. "Think about it Asad…if you are wrong about Yusuf betraying us then things can just proceed as normal. Can you not see the advantages?"

Asad had to admit that there were some massive pros to Zoya's plan. He was sure that he was right about her father but on the one percent chance that he wasn't he definitely did not want to create an unnecessary scene. That wasnot needed. It annoyed and scared him but he was beginning to believe that Zoya was right. Her plan might be the only viable way and the only reason he hadn't thought of it himself was because he could not put her up as bait.

"We need to call Ayaan. He was the one who overheard the conversation. Plus if his Mammu is there he will identify him. I am also going to call Surya. He is someone I know in the Police Force and the police need to be in the loop."

Zoya was relieved. He had finally understood that her plan was the only one crazy enough to work. She was still hurt about what she had found out but she was not the sort of girl who would sit back and let others fight her battles. Her entire purpose of staying back in Bhopal was to confront her past and she was going to do it!

She had to admit the last two hours had been strange…in a good way. After she and Asad had taken their relationship to the next level she had expected there to be an awkwardness but instead she had been met with tenderness and an odd comfort with each other. It was like they both understood what they had done was nothing to be ashamed off and that it would only take their relationship further. Realizing the need to formulate a plan they had both showered and dressed (separately) to put their heads together to outsmart her "father" and accomplice.

"It's done. I have spoken to both Ayaan and Surya. They are going to be at the Bazaar at 1pm sharp. I will be there as well. I don't think he is going to come with more than two people and Surya is bringing an additional constable to help just in case."

Asad was still wary of the plan but he was feeling better now that someone in the police force knew and that he and his brother would be there with Zoya…that HE would be there with Zoya. Everything that had happened between them confirmed to him more and more how much he loved this woman. He would not survive if something happened to her. It struck him that he should let his Ammi and Najma know what was going on but he didn't want to worry them unnecessarily. And things could always be shared after the fact…

"Are you ready, Zoya?", said Asad, "It's going to be 12 soon and it will take us at least an hour to reach the Bazaar.

Siddiqui and Yusuf were on their way to the Bazaar. Their plan was simple. Grab the girl, bring her back to the van where the truth could be revealed and then kill her. Disposing the body would be easy. All they had to do was make it look like a theft gone wrong and dump her at the edge of the bazaar. No fingerprints, no evidence and no suspect. The plan was simple and it's execution even simpler.

It was almost one. They had just arrived at Roshan Sweets. According to Yusuf, Zoya, his daughter was due to arrive soon. Siddiqui spat the word in his head. That girl would have been the ruin of everything but it was going to end here today. Today, everything that could unravel his past and destroy his future was going to be snuffed out.

"She's here", whispered Yusuf.

Siddiqui looked towards the sweet shop. In front of him was a young woman who was the spitting image of her mother. It didn't look like she had inherited anything from him. Tall, jet black hair and her mother's eyes. What struck him the most though was what she was wearing. He could not believe it. Jeans and a shirt?! Really this girl…this daughter of his clearly had no dignity. It was evident to him that she deserved to die. Nobody would miss a girl like her!

You updated! :D
The part was beautiful! I hope that father of hers doesn't succeed in his plan. Missed Asad-Zoya moments. :(
Thanks for the PM. Update soon! ❤️
-Fizz.
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

You updated! :D
The part was beautiful! I hope that father of hers doesn't succeed in his plan. Missed Asad-Zoya moments. :(
Thanks for the PM. Update soon! ❤️
-Fizz.

Don't worry there will be quite a few coming up. :)
Brilliant as usual. :D

Was hoping for some Asad-Zoya interaction though. :| Let's see what you have planned. :D
Originally posted by havokhotline

Brilliant as usual. :D

Was hoping for some Asad-Zoya interaction though. :| Let's see what you have planned. :D

Don't worry there's a lot of Asad-Zoya stuff coming up! 😊
Loved the part...:) 
ASYA r amazing when they r together :) 
Hope everything goes well.:D