Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG so eager for the next part! Could you send me a pm when you continue?
I hope nothing goes wrong. I'm starting to hate her "father" more and more 
Outstanding part BTW <3
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: risingsea101

OMG so eager for the next part! Could you send me a pm when you continue?

I hope nothing goes wrong. I'm starting to hate her "father" more and more 
Outstanding part BTW <3

Thanks for reading! No problem I will PM you when I next update. :)
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Mr.Siddiqui is zoya's father.
Woah man interesting ff. Want to read more. Upadate soon.
Do pm me. Take care.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys...sorry for taking so long to update. Here's the new part. Thanks for reading ðŸ˜Š

Part 15:

Zoya sat in the car in silence. After convincing Asad to go along with her plan she let herself fully realize the situation she was putting herself in. She was relieved that Asad had the forethought to inform a trusted police official and his brother Ayaan. There was nothing wrong with a little more help. She looked at him driving, he looked tensed and he clearly wasn't happy with the situation.

Asad drove towards the bazaar stoically. He was still surprised that he had agreed to this plan. He had agreed to put his Zoya in potential danger. Every single moment he had spent with her flashed before his eyes. Even things that he had, at one point, found annoying he now looked back as things that endeared her to him. How was he supposed to do this? He loved this woman and now when they had pledged themselves so intimately to each other he felt like he could feel and experience every single thing she was going through.

"ASAD", screamed Zoya.

Asad brought the car to a halt.

"What happened?"

"Asad you almost ran a red signal. We could have got into an accident. What were you thinking?"

He had been so lost in thought that he had completely forgotten his task in hand. He had almost got them both killed. He had almost…

"Zo…Zoya…I am so sorry", choked out Asad.

Zoya knew that Asad was worried and she knew he was a better driver than he was at the moment. She understood how he felt. Without another word she linked her hands with his, rubbing her thumb soothingly across his knuckles in an attempt to comfort and calm him.

Asad was amazed. Here, she was willingly putting herself in possible mortal danger yet she chose to comfort him. He took a deep breath, turned and gave her a small smile.

"Everythings going to be alright", he said, trying to convince himself and her at the same time. "Nothing is going to harm you."

They had arrived. It was ten to one and they were at the bazaar. The sweet shop was not more than a two-minute walk from where they were parked. They were waiting for Ayaan and Surya to arrive. They were not too far away. They decided to wait for them in the car…not wanting to draw any attention.

"Asad…just in case things go south I want you to know that...you mean the world to me. I feel safe when I am with you and I…I…I love you."

She had said it. Asad felt his heart clench. He knew she felt the same way but this was the first time she had expressed her feelings towards him. Not caring that they were in a crowded market place Asad crushed her to him, enveloping her in a hug.

They held on to each other…never wanting to let go. As Zoya began to pull away slightly, she gave him the softest kiss on his lips. He deepened it, pouring his entire soul and emotion into it. He didn't want to think of this as their last kiss…it couldnt...wouldn't be. But it was poignant. It was meaningful and it confirmed once more, to them, how utterly devoted they were to each other.

Breaking away, Asad realized his brother and Surya were making their way over to the car. Soon, they would be putting their plan into motion and the finer details needed to be clarified. He…they could not afford to make a mistake or have this go wrong.

"Ayaan, thank you…", said Asad.

"Bhai-jaan mujhe sharminda mat kijiye…you know I will do anything for you…and this man…mammu…he's a murderer."

Asad looked sadly at his brother. He knew how it felt to be betrayed by someone you considered family.

"Surya, is your man in place? It's good that you have come in plain clothes. Hopefully nothing is going to alert them."

"Asad, your plan maybe good but I need to talk to Zoya first…she is the one putting herself in danger and I want to be sure that she knows what she's getting into.", said Surya.

"DO YOU THINK…"

"Asad, it's ok. Mr. Surya this was my idea and I am fully aware of the situation I am putting myself in. I am going to do this.", said Zoya with an element of steel in her voice.

Surya nodded. "Well, lets get this show on the road then."

Taking a deep breath, Zoya began to walk towards the sweet shop as the rest of them took their places.

Somebody was definitely going to get hurt and Zoya hoped to God it wasn't going to be her.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg ur creating more and more suspense...plz cont soon 
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update..
Continue Soon..
Very Happy New Year
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm I hope nothing happens to zoya.
Thanx for the pm. Take care.
Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz continue yar...>>
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update delena <3

Was waiiiting to read the next installment ! ðŸ˜†

Looks like the next part is going to be quite action packed :D
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First off, Happy New Year!!!!
Great update! Ooo, the suspense keeps building.
Do update soon! :)