Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all
Happy New Year darling..

Amazing part dear...
I loved the way Asad was all concerned for Zoya.The manner in which Zoya consoled Asad was also wonderful.
AsYa's emotional kiss in the market was completely surprising but beautiful.
They shared their love,pain,worries and all the inner turmoils in that kiss.
The whole situation was build up very well.
Ayaan and Surya 's entry was nice.
The last line scares me...
Is someone going to get hurt?
If this is true I'm damn sure that Asad is going to get hurt while saving Zoya.
I wish the villain may rot in hell and AsYa may love peacefully forever.
I'm in love with this ff yaar.
you are an amazing writer.
Plz update the next part soon.
Take care!
Asma
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Someone definitely is getting hurt, and it better be the Siddique guy😆
Awesome part Buddy
Continue <3
BTW what's your name?
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg! i ended up reading all the parts in one go. loved it and i want an update soon. please please please update soon. <3
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

First of all
Happy New Year darling..

Amazing part dear...
I loved the way Asad was all concerned for Zoya.The manner in which Zoya consoled Asad was also wonderful.
AsYa's emotional kiss in the market was completely surprising but beautiful.
They shared their love,pain,worries and all the inner turmoils in that kiss.
The whole situation was build up very well.
Ayaan and Surya 's entry was nice.
The last line scares me...
Is someone going to get hurt?
If this is true I'm damn sure that Asad is going to get hurt while saving Zoya.
I wish the villain may rot in hell and AsYa may love peacefully forever.
I'm in love with this ff yaar.
you are an amazing writer.
Plz update the next part soon.
Take care!
Asma

Hello, Happy New Year to you too 😊😊 I am so glad you like what I am writing...it makes it more fun and enjoyable for me to write. I'll update soon, don't worry.

Tc!
Pri
JULIEL thumbnail
Happy New Year!! Awesome update!
Diaphanous thumbnail
She finally said it! Good part. Waitin for thier plan to take action!
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ff :D please pm me when you continue

Nikki <3
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!  Cant wait to read more. 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys...sorry about taking so long to update. I have had a busy week unfortunately! This chapter doesn't have a lot of Zoya and Asad interaction but it is vital for the development of the story. Thanks for reading!

Part 16:

Everyone was in position. Asad stood in the crowd with a perfect view of Zoya. He wasn't the closest to her but if needed he could get to her in time. Surya and his constable stood 180 degrees in front of her and behind her, also completely immersed in the crowd. Ayaan had the highest vantage point. This was so that he could identify if it was indeed his Mammu who was trying to get Zoya killed. They all had their Bluetooth devices on so they could coordinate their positions and protect Zoya to the best of their ability.

Zoya had reached the entrance of the shop. She was nervous. She really hoped that Asad was wrong and this was just going to be an "information" sharing moment with their investigator Yusuf. She stood there busy with her phone, waiting for Yusuf.

"Bhai-jan, it's Mammu, Bhai-jan. He and some man are walking towards the sweet shop right now. They are walking towards Zoya."

Asad gave a deep sigh. He had really wanted to be wrong too but now his worst fears were confirmed. He quickly sent a text to Zoya to let her know.

Zoya, Ayaan's Mammu and Yusuf are making their way towards you. Be alert and be careful.

Zoya looked at the text as coldness began to seep into her heart. Asad's prediction seemed to be coming true. She steeled herself against the fear and held the pepper-spray she had brought with her tightly against her side.

Siddiqui and Yusuf having spotted Zoya were making their way silently towards Roshan's.

"Do you see her Yusuf? What an absolute disgrace she is. She wears such indecent clothes to the market place. Allah will be pleased that I am getting rid of such a disrespectful person.", said Siddiqui gleefully. In his warped mind a woman's place was lower than dirt. He used his power and wealth to intimidate the women in his house. His word was absolute. This had been what had annoyed him even more about his other wife. She had been a modern woman, a woman with opinions…a voice and he just could not have that!

Yusuf looked on at his boss. He sometimes felt as if the man was mad but he was afraid of him and the money…the money was good. Turning towards Siddiqui, he nodded his agreement on the man's assessment of Zoya.

"Zoya", said Yusuf.

Zoya turned around. She could not contain her surprise at seeing another man with him.

"Yus…"

"Ah, Zoya, forgive my manners this is Mr. Siddiqui and he has some information concerning you father."

"Oh…', said Zoya, "Thank you, Mr. Siddiqui."

Siddiqui masked his disdain as he acknowledged the girl. Composing himself his face broke into a grin.

"Don't thank me yet", he said with and evil smirk on his face.

Zoya shuddered inwardly. She could feel it in her bones that this man was terrible. There was something about the way he was smiling at her that chilled her to her very bones.

"If you would just follow us. Mr. Siddiqui would like to talk a little away from the public. We have a car nearby."

Zoya nodded. She knew she had to. She…they had come this far. She wasn't going to give up till they caught Siddiqui and Yusuf red-handed.

Surya was the closest to Zoya and he could hear every word that was being said. He saw her move towards the west of the shop. He quickly alerted his constable, Ayaan and Asad.

It was all about to begin!

Zoya, Siddiqui and Yusuf arrived in front of a black van about ten minutes away from their starting point. It was sufficiently crowded that no one would notice if anything untoward occurred.

"Ah, Zoya where should I begin", said Siddiqui, "I suppose a good starting point would be to tell you that I am your father."

Zoya stood rooted to the spot. She had expected this but the actual confirmation of it destroyed her. This was the man who had killed her mother and now he was going to try and kill her. She had to keep up the act and buy time so that Asad, Ayaan and Surya could get into position. She had turned on the recorder on her phone on their walk towards the van. She was thankful that she had kept her phone in her back pocket.

Yusuf and Siddiqui hadn't thought to check her...there was no way for them to know that she knew Ayaan and Asad. To them this was the easiest murder to execute.

havokhotline thumbnail
Brilliant update as usual. :D You're keeping me on my toes, delena. :D