Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havokhotline thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YOU UPDATED!

GOD bless your soul. :D The second part was just brilliant. :D

Trust me when I say you write beautifully!

Continue soon. :D
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. beautiful. job well done.
thumbs up.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 3:

Zoya had been on tenterhooks all day. Asad…ASAD had offered to take them all for the movie. It bothered her. Did he pity her? Had he thought about last night and figured that she needed to be pitied and humoured? Is that why he had agreed to take her, Najma and Phuphi to the movies? The very thought that he felt pity for her infuriated her. She couldn't bare it. Why should he feel sorry for her when she didn't feel it herself! Yes she was hurt and she had been upset last night but she was strong and she would find a way to deal with her past. She would get the answers she needed and find the closure she craved! She needed to talk to Asad.

It was at that moment that she realized that she did not know his number. She had been living under his roof for four months and yet she didn't know his number. She had never found the need to know it. She wished Najma were back from college. She could have asked her for Asad's number under some pre-text. The thought of asking Phuphi for his number was mortifying. It reminded her of what had taken place last night and right now…at this very moment she didn't want to remember it.

Asad just could not concentrate on work today. All he could think about was that one inexplicable moment that had occurred last night. He couldn't believe that he had missed all the signs of his attraction towards her. It had been building for sometime. In fact now that he thought about it, it had been there from the day of the shooting star. How had he been so blind?

He needed to get the movie tickets. Dialing for his secretary he asked her to get him four Class A tickets for The Hobbit-7pm show. He was going home early tonight.

Zoya had been pacing about all day. She had helped her Phuphi with lunch and they had done some shopping but her mind had been pre-occupied through it all and Dilshaad had noticed.

Dilshaad wondered what was bothering Zoya. It didn't seem to be connected to the death of her mother. Zoya looked more on edge right now than upset. She looked on as Najma and Zoya played a game of chess. Zoya was uncharacteristically losing the game. While her daughter was a good chess player she knew that the latest addition to her family (yes, Zoya was family) was better. She had beaten Najma with ease before. It baffled Dilshaad on what was truly going on in Zoya's mind.

Asad took a deep breath. He knew his mother and sister were going to be surprised that he was home at five. He was never home this early but he had promised to take them for a movie. With another steadying breath he pushed the front door of his house and walked in. He ignored the surprised faces of his family and walked quietly towards his room. Just as he was about to walk up the stairs he turned around and informed them that the movie was at 7pm and they would all leave the house at 6.15 sharp.

"And Zoya by that I mean you need to be down here at six. I do not tolerate tardiness…even for a movie." With that Asad walked away leaving a furious Zoya to stew.

Dilshaad knew she had to calm Zoya down before it escalated into one of the famous Asad-Zoya fights.

"Zoya, don't…"

"Phuphi, I am going upstairs to get changed.", said Zoya calmly much to Dilshaad's surprise. With that she turned and ran up the stairs towards her room.

Dilshaad and Najma still stunned by the strange happenings of the day went to their respective rooms to dress for the movie.

"What does he think of himself? First he pities me and then he antagonizes me. If I don't tell him what I think of him today my name is not Zoya Farooqui!" she thought to herself.

She climbed the stairs two at the time until she was standing outside his door. She knocked and waited for him to respond.

Asad had just got out of a shower when he heard a sharp knock on his door.

"Ammi kya aapko kuch…ZOYA?"

Zoya stood at the door taken aback. Asad Ahmed Khan was standing in front of her with only a towel slung low around his waist. Her mind froze for a minute.

"I came here to thank you for last night", she said stiffly, "but I don't need your pity. I know that is the only reason you agreed to the movie and I don't appreciate it. Also I definitely do not like being talked to like I am a five year old who needs to be instructed on time management!"

Asad did not know how to react. She thought last night and today was about pity?!? An anger he didn't know existed in him seeped to the surface. Grabbing her by the arms he pulled her into his room pinning her to the door. Without any explanation he devoured her mouth in a hungry kiss. He wanted…no needed to prove to her that whatever he was doing was as far from pity as it could get.

He kissed her like his life depended on it and he was rewarded when he felt her soft lips part as she gave into the sensation. Just as it was about to get too much he cast her from him and out the door.

"Did that feel like I was pitying you?" Before slamming the door in her face.

Diaphanous thumbnail
Wow. Just read ur ff and its good! Really good! Ur a great writer. Want to see wht happens. Update soon.
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
grt stuff!!
waiting fr more!!
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the parts, must say outstanding
Asad growing soft spot for Zoya...
Continue ASAP
<3
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just read parts 2 and 3. It's such a wonderful work. Please continue soon.
JULIEL thumbnail
That was awesome.  Looking forward to the next update! 
numi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really beautiful, so apt with the actual storyline..you are a very good at it, keep it up.
SimmyOwais thumbnail
WOW! Just read all three parts an it was MIND BLOWING please update soon can't wait !