Solace- AsYa FF (Updated 12/02/13)(Part 22-p48) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Allah Miyaan, what's wrong with you!???????

You make my writing go sit in a corner and cry. This was SO bloody good! The story, the emotions. Everything was BANG ON. 

Brilliant work, absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for more. DO WRITE!!!! Update soon please, I don't think I can wait! 😆

And if you don't, I'll bug you. I mean it! 😆
-Raina
Amazing updates. I'm really waning to know what will happen between Asad and Zoya. Pls do update soon. :):):):):)
This FF is so damn good..I am addicted to it..pls update soon
Omg just read all the three part together
is awesome...loved it
hey he kissed her again but why he slammed the door on her face
ohhh god what will happen now
pls continue soon and pm me
My ego after reading this.. 

*Goes alone to a corner and cries*

This was just bloody bloody brilliant! I pride myself on being able to write recently but you here, have humbled me! This was such beautiful writing. :D

There's nothing more I can say! JUST AWESOME!
! Really good! Ur a great writer. Want to see wht happens. Update soon. 
and dont frgt to pm me 
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am really happy that you guys like what I have written. My next update will probably come tomorrow as I have just gotten back late from work. I'll let you guys know as soon as I update! 😊
OMG!!
This ff is simply amazing..
I love this one soo much.
You are really a mindblowing writer.
Plz update the next part soon.
Take care!
u'r updates r really gd ... i ended up reading all of them in a go 
pls. mk the nxt update longer, really looonnngerrr
he he he 😆
awsome work👏... and OMG! he kissed her. 😳

VARSHA
Part 4:

Zoya stood outside Asad's room still too stunned to form any coherent thought. She knew in her heart that he was right. That kiss…that kiss had nothing to do with pity and everything to do with the growing heat and, dare she think it, the growing feelings between the two of them.

Asad leaned against his bedroom door. He could feel his blood coursing through his veins. He was furious yet he felt a tenderness that he didn't show to most. He knew why Zoya had reacted the way she had. For the first time in months he really truly understood her. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and continued to dress. They still had to go the movies.

Zoya dressed in her usual jeans and kurta while she muttered to herself. She knew she felt more for Asad yet she could not fathom how she lost all train of thought when he placed his lips on hers. In fact he didn't even have to kiss her and she would be putty in his hands. It excited her and at the same time it instilled a fear in her. She knew she was beginning to care deeply for him but she wasn't sure he felt the same way. Yes, he was attracted to her and yes he was being nicer to her but did he feel anything more? She needed to find out and what better place than at the movie theatre.

Najma and Dilshaad were waiting impatiently downstairs for the forever fighting pair to make their way down. It was ten past six and neither of them was ready. Dilshaad could understand Zoya being late but Asad…! Asad, her ever punctual son was actually late.

At last both Asad and Zoya made their way downstairs. Not talking and standing as far from each other as they possibly could. It was no longer because they couldn't stand each other. Now it was something entirely more dangerous. They weren't sure they would be able to keep their hands of each other given the opportunity to be near the other.

The four made their way silently to the movie theatre. Not even Zoya the chatterbox had anything to say.

Zoya knew she had been too quiet on the car journey to the movie hall. She didn't want to worry her Phuphi and Najma but she had to think. She needed to know if Asad cared for her at all but she didn't know what to do.

They arrived at the theatre with time to spare. Asad seemed to be pre-occupied with his phone…as if he were expecting a call from someone important.

"Bhai-jan I am here. I am so happy you asked me to the movie. I have been waiting for this movie to release for months!", said Ayaan

Asad was happy to see his mischievous if slightly irresponsible brother Ayaan.

"TUM", screamed Zoya

"AAP", said a shocked Ayaan.

Asad looked on a little confused at the exchange. His brother and Zoya had met before?

"Bhai you remember that girl who had the gundas following her…well this is her. What is she doing here?"

"You irresponsible idiot. You litter the streets and then insult me for pointing it out to you…Don't think that I have forgotten!"

"Enough! The pair of you shut up and behave yourselves. Zoya meet my brother Ayaan. Ayaan this is…my…uh…Ammi's Zoya." said Asad.

Ayaan looked surprised at the way his brother had spoken. Had Asad almost said "MY" Zoya?

Just then a brainwave struck and Zoya knew what she had to do. She had a plan!