Solace- AsYa FF (Updated 12/02/13)(Part 22-p48) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
waiting fr the update ... again babg on work ... loved it 
👏👍🏼 but i wanted a longer update đź’” nxt time try 2 keep it a bit mr long ... great wok

great work. It's very well written!
Great chapter. Rlly want to know what Zoya's plan is. Eagerly waiting the next update. :)
Wow!!
Loving this Asya fanfiction!!
You r blessed as a writer hun :)
Subscribed to this thread :P 
OMG beautiful work love
 jealousy coming on the way?
Continue soon <3
Brilliant as always!

You have me waiting on my tiptoes for updates! :D
Wow! They finally met. Can't wait to see wht Zoya will do. Uodate soon!
Nice work girl! Waiting for the next update! 

Why whyyy soo short babe ?

Loved it as always ! Please GIVE us a long nice meaty update :P
Part 5:

Why hadn't she thought of this before? Men were simple folk. The best way to tell they care was to make them burn with jealousy and that's what she was going to do. It just happened to be a bonus that the poor man she wanted to rope into her plan was Ayaan, Asad's brother. Ayaan seemed like he could be a flirt. This plan could not fail!

Zoya, Asad and Ayaan made their way to their seats in the movie hall. Asad noticed that Najma and his Ammi had taken the aisle, which left three seats empty to Najma's left. Zoya predictably sat next to his sister. He needed to sit next to her.

"Ayaan, I know we haven't had the best of encounters but why don't you sit next to me? I don't think Asad will appreciate my messy popcorn eating." said Zoya as she batted her eyes at him.

Ayaan, still a perpetual flirt, could not turn down the opportunity to sit next to a pretty girl.

Asad could not believe what had just happened. She wanted his brother to sit next to her? Less than fifteen minutes ago she had been shrieking in his ear about how terrible his brother Ayaan is. What was she playing at? Sighing, he took his seat next to his brother as he waited for the movie to start.

Zoya hadn't been lying when she had told her Phuphi and Asad that she loved The Hobbit. It was genuinely her favourite book and she was looking forward to the movie adaptation of it. It would be amazing to watch her beloved characters come to life. But she hadn't forgotten her plan. She knew that there were scenes that might be perceived as scary or emotional for a girl and she planned to use those moments to exaggerate her reactions.

As the movie played the audience seemed spell bound by what was playing out on screen. It was epic. However, there was one person less than impressed and he was Asad Ahmed Khan. He was far more interested in the joy that lit up Zoya's face as the movie played on. It was amazing to him that a simple thing such as amovie had put such immense joy on her face.

"Bhai", whispered Ayaan, "Bhai, Zoya is holding my hand. I think this fight scene must really scare her. Poor thing."

Asad's face blackened with anger. He was jealous but more than that he was angry. He now knew what Zoya was trying to do. He knew that HIS Zoya was not so easily scared. She was putting on a spectacular show and that show was for him.

Asad was quiet on the way back home from the movies. Dilshaad, Najma and Zoya had talked of nothing else but the epicness of The Hobbit. Zoya had seen Ayaan off with a hug and a smile and Asad knew she was doing it to get to him.

They had finally reached home. His Ammi and sister were tired and almost immediately went to their rooms to go to bed.

Zoya noticed that Asad had been more reserved than usual. He hadn't shown any reaction to her being a little too flirty with his brother. Did that mean that he did not care?

They both walked up the stair to go to their respective rooms in silence. Just as they reached the landing Asad turned towards her.

"What the hell was that tonight? Did you really think your plan to make me jealous was something a girl…woman your age should be doing? Did you think that it was right to play on the sensibilities of brothers? He was my brother, Zoya!"

Zoya knew she had been silly and immature but this was his fault. Why couldn't he be clear about how he felt?

"Ok, I admit I was wrong to bring your brother into this. But what was I supposed to do? How was I supposed to find out if you cared for me? You hated me for months and then you kiss me. Not once but twice…and I have never felt anything….but that's not the point! At the same time you yell at me and shut the door in my face. What am I supposed to think? Maybe I should have roped in some other man. You are right…"

"ANOTHER MAN! If any other man but me ever touches you he will cease to exist! Have I not shown you by my actions how much I care for you? And if there was doubt could you not have asked? Are you a teenager that you had to resort to such petty foolishness?"

"You care for me…" Zoya repeated in wonder. She didn't hear another word of what hesaid. She flung herself into Asad's arms and kissed him.

It took a minute for Asad to react. But the feel of her soft pliant body in his arms was enough to have him lose his sanity. He kissed her back with fervor and held her like he never wanted to let go.

"Asad, I have a head…OH MY…GO…ALLAH…ASAD-ZOYA…what is going on here?"