Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone. I would like to thank you for all the kind words about my writing. I am sorry that I do not update long parts but I write and post these after work. I'll try to post longer chapters.

Thanks again for the interest. Please do keep reading and commenting. 😊😊
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
OMG!! ASYA got red handed by Dilshad.
I'm so happy.Finally  Dilshad knew about her son's secret love.
I loved the way Zoya tried to make Asad jealous.
Finally it worked.Asad talked to her and we got another steamy hot kiss of ASYA...

You are a wonderful writer yaar.plz update the next part soon.
Don't worry about the length of the parts.We can understand that u must be busy.I'm more than happy to get to read the updates quickly.
Take care!
love ya
Asma
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh! Someone caught them! This is so interesting! :D I really want to know what happens next!
You're a great writer! I liked the way Zoya was portrayed trying to make Asad jealous. My favorite part was the end of it though where Asad was yelling at Zoya... and of course the very very end. Now, pls do update soon! :) :) :)
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

OMG!! ASYA got red handed by Dilshad.
I'm so happy.Finally  Dilshad knew about her son's secret love.
I loved the way Zoya tried to make Asad jealous.
Finally it worked.Asad talked to her and we got another steamy hot kiss of ASYA...

You are a wonderful writer yaar.plz update the next part soon.
Don't worry about the length of the parts.We can understand that u must be busy.I'm more than happy to get to read the updates quickly.
Take care!
love ya
Asma

Thanks Asma. I am really glad you are enjoying this story.

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG..THIS IS UPER GOOD..HAHA...ENJOYED IT SO MUCH,,,
AND haww..i guess ammi caught them..it will be exciting
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg i love it is that asad's ammi in end of this updt plz count soon and pm me
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. beautiful, can't wait for the next part. please update ASAP.
delena90 thumbnail
Part 6:

Asad and Zoya sat sheepishly in the living room waiting for Dilshaad to say something. Dilshaad hadn't said a word since she had caught them on the stairs kissing. She had been looking at them with a look akin to wonder…or maybe it was shock.

Asad was worried. Why was his Ammi not saying anything? He would be happy at this point if she would at least yell. She would definitely be justified to. To top it all off Zoya hadn't said anything either. She was actually unnaturally quiet, her face a deep shade of red.

"So…you two", said Dilshaad, "So, you two are in love, right? I mean it's not just…no no Asad you definitely wouldn't, would you?"

"Ammi…"

"No you definitely wouldn't have." Dilshaad took a deep breath. It had been quite a shock for her to find her usually reserved son passionately locked in a kiss with the one woman he swore he could not stand. Clearly she had misunderstood the "could not stand part".

"Ammi, we…I mean I am so sorry that…I didn't mean for you…"

"You are sorry for kissing her or sorry that I found out, Asad? Be honest…"

Zoya sat quietly watching the drama unfold in front of her. Why did she always get into trouble? This is what happens when you leap before you think. Her poor Phuphi. She had been so nice to her and this is what she had done.

"Ammi, I am sorry that you found out.", whispered Asad.

"Asad Ahmed Khan! Are you mad? You don't tell your Ammi that. What will she think? What are you thinking? Allah Miyan what's wrong with you? Phuphi please believe…Phuphi…Phuphi you are laughing?

Dilshaad couldn't hold her mirth in any longer. Her son's face when Zoya was yelling at him had been priceless. Nobody usually could get away with it but he had just stared at her in amazement, admiration and tender amusement. Her son was clearly falling in love and she was glad that it was with Zoya.

Asad needed someone who was jolly and carefree and bit of an anti-thesis to him. She would definitely bring joy into his life with all her crazy antics. And maybe he could learn from her. She was someone who had suffered deeply but had learned to live her life to the fullest. Asad needed that.

"Listen, the two of you. I understand that you care for each other but I cannot in good conscious allow you to be in such close physical proximity while you are living here. Zoya you need to move downstairs into Najma's room."

Both Asad and Zoya nodded their agreement a little bit surprised by Dilshaad's reaction.

"Asad, Zoya, do you want to get married?"

He had said yes. What on earth had prompted him to do that? He had always believed that he didn't want get married. But then he thought of life without Zoya in it. He couldn't imagine a day without her craziness annoying him at every turn, without being able to hold her or kiss her. No, he definitely needed and wanted her in his life. He wanted to be married to her.

Zoya, sat in Najma's room stunned by the turn of events. Had her Akdu Ahmed Khan actually said that he wanted to get married to her? In the depths of her soul she knew that he was the one for her. He challenged her emotionally and intellectually. Life with him could never be boring. She was worried though. She had a yearning to find out who her father was and she did not want it to poison her marital life. She needed to explain to her Phuphi and Asad that she had to learn more about her past before she could fully move on from it. She was sure they would understand.

It was late and after what had just happened Zoya didn't think it was the appropriate time to bring her concern up. It could wait till morning. She smiled at Najma's sleeping form. Najma was in for a shock in the morning. She was not going to believe it. Smiling, Zoya lay down next to her and went to sleep.

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
liked ur ff
i hope this happens in the show 
waiting for next part
and thanks for quick updates without making us wait for days for the next  part

Edited by sparkle2985 - 11 years ago
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part