Solace- AsYa FF (Updated 12/02/13)(Part 22-p48) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sparkle2985

liked ur ff
i hope this happens in the show 
waiting for next part
and thanks for quick updates without making us wait for days for the next  part

šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š No problem. I try an update as quickly as I can. Thank you for reading and liking the ff.
UPDATE SOOON!

This was brilliant! :D
BEST FANFICTION IN THE UNIVERSE.

ALL HAIL YOU.

:O

I'm still in awe!
This is beautiful šŸ‘ And you say you've never written before?
My dear, you're a genius! This is just wonderful writing!
Wonderful story...very quick developments; pls give 'em time to explore their feelings..

-Sona
Really great update! Loved the new turn of events... wonder how Najma is going to take everything. Hmmm... I wonder what will happen next ;). Please do update soon, and keep up the great work! :) :) :)
Zoya 's nautanki would never stop would ... That ws a cute update ... U'r precap has left me curious what's goin on ...and waiting fr asad Mia's reaction :D
Hey guys, this update is going to be a short one as I have contracted a terrible cold. I am extremely sorry but I promise to try and make a quick update and upload another part by evening or as soon as I can. Again I am so sorry. Thank you to all those who are reading and enjoying my work.

Part 7:

The next morning Zoya was in no hurry to get down to breakfast. For some strange reason she was a little nervous about bringing up the fact that she wanted to wait to get married. She didn't want Asad to get the wrong idea. She wasn't averse to getting married to him she just needed to be able to move on from her past so that she could someday love him and love him with her whole heart. She wasn't there yet.

Asad uncannily was the first down to breakfast. He was a little perplexed but at the same time elated. He also knew that Najma needed to be told about the latest developments in the house. Something however told him that Zoya was not wholly happy with what had happened yesterday. If he knew Zoya she would not wait to voice her opinion. She would definitely tell him and his Ammi what was bothering her.

Najma was surprised to see her brother down so early. He usually only did that when he had something important to say. Had she done something wrong? She rarely did and she definitely couldn't remember breaking any rules.

"Najma, before Ammi and Zoya come down I would like to talk to you about something important."

"Ji, Bhai-jan tell me. Is everything alright?"

"Noā€¦well yesā€¦Tamatar Zoya and Iā€¦"

"Phir se Bhai-janā€¦how many times in a day will you two fight? Is that why she slept in my room last night? Really Bhai she is not that bad."

"Tamatar can you please listen to meā€¦"

"Really the two of you sometimes act like you are five!", said Najma not really registering that her brother had not told her what he wanted to say.

Asad was a little surprised that his sister was speaking to him the way she was. Zoya had clearly made an impression her and his sister visibly loved her.

"TAMATAR, listen to me. Zoya and I are getting married."

"WHAT???", yelled Najma in utter shock. That was the last thing she had expected her brother to say. "You are getting married? Since when? Just a few days ago you were saying how you could not stand her. What changed? Married? Does Ammi know?"

Asad really didn't want to get into the details of the hows and whys but he knew he owed his sister some sort of explanation. He just didn't know how you were to tell your baby sister that you were attracted mind, body and soul to someone. Especially when that someone was Zoya. Luckily for him Dilshaad walked in at the right moment.

"Najma, don't ask to many questions and yes I know. We will discuss this later. Go see if Zoya is ready."

Najma, still flabbergasted, walked towards her room to call Zoya down for breakfast. She would definitely pester her for answers.

"Good Morning Phuphi, Najma, Asā€¦uh yeah what's for breakfast.", Zoya chirped trying to be her usual self. She suddenly felt terribly self-conscious. She was also more than a little nervous. She had to tell her Phuphi and Asad how she felt. It was of vital importance that she did.
Hope asad will understand her
and will help zoya with her past
nice update pls continue soon
Heyyy yyou! :D

Short or long, the updates are still beautiful. ;D

Thanks for this and get well soon. :D