-Shreya and Kanishtha

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I m sur asad and phuphi will understand her and count soon pm me if u do
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. I hope Asad understands Zoya's point of view and even helps her too! And ithe chapter legnth Is okay, as long as you get to feeling better. Get well soon! Gosh, we're at such a good place in the story too. Oh well. Get well soon though! :)
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just read the whole thing again.. omg i loved it.. its amazing
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...Zoya abt to voice her opinion... hope she is sensitive to Asad

hope u feel better...

-Sona
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Words fail me to describe how amazing your fanfiction is ! Please take good care of yourself. We'll wait patiently for your next update sweetie :D
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 8:

Again, please forgive the short update. Enjoy :)

Zoya was unsure how she should bring her worry up. Her past haunted her every day and it was essential that Asad and Phuphi understood. Her father's abandonment of her had left her both emotional and mental scars. To this day she had a fear of abandonment and trust issues. However, something deep within her told her that Asad and Phuphi would understand. How could they not?

"Phuphi, Asad", said Zoya in a soft voice, "I need to speak to you it's important. Please don't be upset with what I have to say."

Dilshaad's heart broke for Zoya.

"Zoya, tell me what's bothering you. I find it hard to believe that anything you say could be so upsetting."

Zoya was relieved. She knew her Phuphi would understand. But what about Asad? Could he be as understanding. She searched for his gaze wondering and to her surprise and relief she saw a tender and sympathetic gaze in return. It was almost as if he knew what she was going to talk about.

"Phuphi, you remember I had told you that I lost my Ammi when I was three? Well, I not only lost my mother but my Abu as well. I don't mean he is dead. He left me! I don't know why he did that."

Zoya took a deep breath to try and control her emotions. She was so close to completely losing it and she could not be weak!

Asad, Dilshaad and Najma sat in silence, waiting and listening as Zoya poured her heart out to them.

"For years I thought that maybe my Abu died in that fire as well but my conscious tells me he wasn't there that day. What little I remember of him…I don't think he was a nice man. He couldn't have been one. I mean he left his three-year-old daughter for dead. No father does that…do they?", without waiting for answer Zoya continued, "I need to know my past Phuphi. I need to know who I am…where I come from. I have to know…and Asad I can't…I can't get married till I have figured my past out. Please don't be angry…I am not saying no…I am just saying not now. You can understand that right?"

Asad sat in silence for a few minutes. He was a little ashamed that Zoya was so afraid he wouldn't understand her emotions. If anything he felt and understood them perfectly. Every child deserves to know where it comes from and for Zoya a traumatic event was associated with it. He knew no words could express or console her. So he did the only thing appropriate in that moment.

Zoya was shivering. Why was he so silent? Was he mad? She had blown it. Allah Miyan what was wrong with her? If he didn't…the next thing Zoya knew was that she was being engulfed in a tender hug. The relief she felt was immense. He understood. Asad understood! She snuggled deeper into his embrace not caring that his sister and mother sat right there watching everything. She knew they would understand. She realized that instinctively. In the next moment she felt herself being hugged by her Phuphi and Najma. She had a family. For the first time it truly registered with her. She knew with every fibre of her being that they would not desert her. She just knew it.

"Zoya, I will help you in your search for your father. Don't worry about it. I will hire a Private Investigator. They are sure to find something. It is impossible to disappear completely in today's world. Don't worry we will find him.", said Asad as his mother and sister nodded in agreement.

"So, they haven't found her? It has been twenty years surely this must mean she was burnt alive in that fire? Yusuf, understand this, it is of at most importance that no one ever find out what happened twenty years ago or challenge the ownership of the company. I cannot afford lose ends."

The call disconnected, a man dressed in black walked down to breakfast where the screaming sound of his daughter, nephew and nieces brought a thundering scowl to his face.

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice update

Edited by sparkle2985 - 11 years ago
havokhotline thumbnail
HEYYY CHICA!

One of the few things that made me smile today was this update! :D Thanks for the PM and as usual, amazingly written! You should join the Creatives. :D

And the suspense :P OOH! I like it! I hope you're feeling better :D
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What a great update! I loved the family moment and Yay! Asad wasn't mad... I have the feeling that the man talking at the end was Zoya's father. Eagerly waiting the next update.. pls do update soon!