Solace- AsYa FF (Updated 12/02/13)(Part 22-p48) - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Part 9:

Asad called his secretary to find him the best P.I in Bhopal. Only the best would work on Zoya's mission to find her father. Anyone less qualified was not welcome. It was strange how since being with Zoya most of his thoughts were occupied by her. This had to be the first time he was thinking about something other than work when he was in his office.

"Sir, I got a number for the best private investigators in Bhopal. The company is called Yousuf and Yusuf. I am leaving the number on the desk."

Asad, broken from his reverie, looked at his assistant gratefully. He would call them up right now and ask them to come over to his place. He wasn't going to be arrogant and presume to know Zoya's case. He was going to let her tell them what she knew and wanted.

If there was one thing living with Zoya had taught him it was respecting others opinions. He had been wrong on so many levels when it came to her. His Ammi was right a person's clothes did not define their character…in fact it defined nothing at all. He was going to call her and ask her if there was a suitable time for her to speak to the private investigators.

He dialed his house line. After what seemed like several hundred rings Zoya picked up.

"Zoya, this is Asad. I have found you the number of the best investigators in Bhopal. Is there a particular time you would like to meet them…or day even?"

Zoya was surprised that Asad had thought to ask her opinion. It was a pleasant change and she was definitely pleased.

"Asad", said Zoya shyly, "Today at 7 will be fine if it's ok with you, Phuphi and Najma."

"I am sure it will will Zoya. Don't fret so much. I will instruct them to come to our house today then. Bye"

"Bye"

Yusuf was extremely surprised to receive a phone call from the great Asad Ahmed Khan. He had heard all about him from his other more mysterious client, He was curious to see what Asad Ahmed Khan wanted investigated. It was bound to be something good. You can imagine his surprise when he was told to meet him at his house because the service was not for him but a guest living there. His interest was definitely piqued.

It was an hour till seven. He was almost ready and he was on the way out of the door for his appointment. It didn't take Yusuf very long to identify the house. It was the only one that was so modern and well built in the locality. He had to admit to some shock that Rashid Khan was not out of business.

Knocking on the door he waited for an answer.

"Assalamu alaykum Mr. Khan. My name is Yusuf Mohammad. We spoke on the phone in the afternoon. I am the private investigator."

"Come in Mr. Mohammad. Let me introduce you to my Ammi, my sister Najma and Zoya. Zoya this is private investigator I hired for you."

Interesting. So this was the girl who Asad Ahmed Khan wanted to help. He had feeling that she resembled someone that he knew.

"Zoya in order to help you, you need to give me every single detail you can remember or have physical evidence for."

Zoya began her story of the fire and her search for her Abu's. Yusuf began to get a little uncomfortable. The story sounded very similar to that of another client's. Zoya went into the guest room and brought him a few pictures she had of her old home before it had been burnt to ashes. To his horror her realized that it was indeed the same house. Unless he was going crazy he was pretty sure he had found his client's very much alive and missing daughter. This was not good. This was not good at all.

Yusuf knew that his first duty was to the man he called Siddiqui. He was not going to be happy knowing that the daughter he had tried to kill was still alive. Everything that he had worked for effectively became his daughters as the money he had used had come from her mother…her very dead mother. If she filed a case of murder…no things were definitely bad.

Hi guys thought I would continue the index here. So,

Part 9- Page 12      Part 10- Page 13

Part 11- Page 13    Part 12- Page 15

Part 13- Page 17    Part 14- Page 20

Part 15- Page 23    Part 16- Page 25

Part 17- Page 27    Part 18- page 30

Part 19- Page 34    Part 20-Page 37

Part 21- Page 40
Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago
nice ff. read it in one go.
cont soon.
hey hanks 4 ur double updt treat i m so so so happy now as i was already upset that TVD is not going to come this week :) but now no worries cause till den have Asya to relive on
Wow! So much suspense. So now wht will happen. He needs to hire a second PI to see if he tells the truth about this case. Waiting! Great job!
Awesome part dear.
You write amazingly...
plz update the next part son
Take care
Great part :) This is getting really interesting. Do continue soon :)
omg that was unexpected... but so cute of asad to do that so sweet great job
Part 10:

She was alive! How was that possible? How had the little brat survived? He knew he shouldn't have become so comfortable in his wealth. But he had thought had she survived she wouldn't be an issue as a child. He hadn't counted on her growing up and looking for him. If she found out, everything he had worked for would be gone. It would be…that girl's. She needed to be eliminated. But now that he knew where she was staying he understood that it was going to be harder than ever to wipe her off the face of this earth.

What was that noise? Those stupid children could they not keep it down for once in their miserable lives. He hated that his daughter (yes he had another) had to interact with the other three. The only reason he tolerated them was because he knew that his so-called sister owned fifty percent of the shares of HIS company and he had no way of getting it unless his daughter married her eldest son. And he would make sure that his vision…his goal was achieved. The only person who could threaten his position lived in the house of his deepest and greatest rival - Asad Ahmed Khan and that threat had to be eliminated. Maybe Yusuf could be useful after all.

zoya could not believe her luck. The investigator Asad had found for her seemed interested and sympathetic to her situation. He was willing to help find whatever he could of her father. For the first time in years she had hope. Finally she would know where she came from and why her Abu had so callously left her alone.

Asad was relieved to see Zoya smiling about with his Ammi and Najma. It was good to see her smile. He realized that he didn't think he could survive without ever seeing it on her face. He may not love her...yet, but he knew without a shadow of a doubt that his feelings for her were pure and unmarred and they were definitely heading into the direction of the deepest kind of love. He just wasn't there and neither was she, he knew. He needed to learn to let go of his past and maybe even forgive and move on to truly be able to love Zoya the way she deserved to be cherished.

"Asad, dinner is ready. Come!", said Dilshaad. She was extremely proud of her son. He was learning to grow and move on and see things from a different perspective. She never thought she would live to see that day. She only had Zoya to thank for that.

"Ammi, are you sure this is dinner? It's…it's pizza!", said Asad making a disgusted face. He couldn't stand junk food!

"Bhai-jan, don't worry we didn't order it in. Zoya and I looked up the recipe and made it together at home. It's not going to be unhealthy at all…well a little bit but still it was made at home. Try it Bhai-jan"

"Yeah Asad try it", said Zoya softly.

It took only the soft plea from his soon to be betrothed for him to sit down and take a slice. He was sure he wouldn't like it but he would try it for her. Imagine his surprise when the first bite revealed to him how much he like the combination of baked veggies and cheese on crust. The combination was heavenly and he could now see why Zoya loved the blasted thing!

"He likes it…"

"Bhai-jan you like it?"

"Asad, beta, are you actually licking your fingers?"

Asad had to laugh at the look of amusement and surprise across the faces of the three most important women in his life.

Najma, Zoya and Dilshaad in absolute joy sat down at the table and dug in, feasting joyously on homemade pizza.

For the first time in years Asad felt free and he enjoyed the peace and warmth he felt at having a home cooked meal with the people he loved and care for.

Unbeknownst to Asad, else where, evil against his dear one's was at work.

So, Yusuf you know what you must do", said Siddiqui, "There can be no goof-ups. It must be done."

Awesome part.
I hate mamu so much...
Asad actually ate pizza.
I can't believe it.
Zoya is changing him for good.
plz update he next part soon.
Take care
love u