Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was fantastic...you are doing a great job of developing the story and the characters.  Love it. Edited by Shell16 - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 11:

The morning was grey. There was a cool crispness in the air, which was unexpected in Bhopal. The feel of the early day seemed eerie and unpleasant. It was as if the universe was trying to send a message to its inhabitants. There was something strange about the day and the warning signsneeded to be heeded.

Asad woke up with the worst kind of headache. He had not slept well at all. It was very annoying especially since he had an early morning meeting that could not be missed.

"Argh, what is it with it today?", groaned Asad as he got out of  bed to head in for a shower.

He walked into his bathroom to the shower cubicle. A hot shower would do the trick. Divesting himself of his clothes he stood under the steady flow of steaming hot water. The pulse and heat of the water soothing his aching body and head. But no matter what he did he could not shake a feeling of uncertainty and fear that had come over him. He just couldn't understand why he felt that way. Drying himself he dressed, as he got ready for work.

Zoya was happy. Maybe today would be the day the investigator would come back with some news of her father. She skipped out of bed and into the bathroom determined to be ready early. If Yusuf (the investigator) called, she wanted to be ready.

"Good morning Phuphi! Can I have a cup of coffee, please?", chirped Zoya.

"Zoya, you are awake? This early?", said a surprised Dilshaad.

"Phuphi, I feel like today will be beginning of me learning the first of many things in my past. I am just eager to know. If I know even a little it will feel like a burden has been lifted from me."

A little pensive, Zoya sat down at the table waiting for Najma and Asad to arrive. As she was waiting her phone began to buzz. Yusuf had sent her a messge:

Ms. Farooqui, please meet me at the Bazaar-Roshan Sweets today at 1pm. I may have some news for you about your father.

Zoya sat trembling. She had expected to learn something but this was quick. These investigators were definitely very good. She couldn't wait for Asad and Najma to come down so that she could share the news.

"Asad, Najma, Phuphi…look at this message that Yusuf has sent me. Allah has blessed this day for me. Today, it seems, I will find out a little more about my father."

Asad was a bit skeptical. It seemed too short a notice for Yusuf to have found anything but then again he wasn't an investigator and maybe these things worked this fast…sometimes. Not entirely convinced he ate his breakfast in silence and bid his Ammi, Najma and Zoya goodbye as he headed out to work.

"Zoya would you like me to come with you? I know the bazaar better and I can show you exactly where Roshan Sweets is."

"Najma that's really sweet of you but I can find my way there by myself. Please understand this is something I need to face by myself. My past has been haunting me for so long that I need to find the courage to defeat it head first."

Najma understood. While she had lost her father to another woman she could not imagine losing both parents. Let alone watching one die right before her eyes.

Dilshaad, however, was not entirely sure. It seemed strange to her that Yusuf had informed Zoya but not Asad. Wasn't it Yusuf's duty to keep Asad in the loop considering he was paying for the investigation? She was just about to say something when she realized that Zoya had left the table and was already getting ready for her outing to the Bazaar.

"Maybe I am being silly but I shall tell Asad my fears anyway. I do not believe my instinct can be wrong."

"The plan has been set into motion Mr. Siddiqui. She will be at the Bazaar at 1. I do not think she knows the place well enough to be able to escape. I think we have got her.", said a gleeful Yusuf.

"Well done, Yusuf.", said Siddiqui, "This time I will make sure she does not survive. But before the deed is done I will let her know who I am. I will let her burn with the knowledge that I set fire to her home and that I tried to kill her when she was a child. It will be my final revenge on the woman who almost destroyed me! The Bazaar at 1, you said, well I'll definitely be…AYAAN."

Mr. Siddiqui hastily cut the call when he saw his nephew standing there. How long had he been there and what had he heard?

"Mammujan, Ammi breakfast ke liye…"

"Haan, I am coming down Ayaan! Don't you know to knock before you enter someones room.", snapped Siddiqui.

"Ji, mammujan, I am sorry.", said Ayaan.

Siddiqui didn't think his wayward nephew had heard anything for Ayaan didn't look shaken or shocked. He was sure his idiotic nephew wasn't a good enough actor to hide his emotions. With a curt nod he turned on his heel, downstairs, for breakfast.

Ayaan breathed a sigh of relief. His Mammu hadn't realized that he had overheard his entire conversation. His Mammu was going to murder some woman…had already murdered someone once before. The man, who at every turn, told him to behave with dignity and live his life in a way that would be respected was a...murderer! Anger boiled within him. What was he to do? Should he call the police? But he didn't have proof…his brother would know what to do. Yes, Asad would definitely know what to do.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the pm and updt was great loved the dining scene an siddhique is so evil hope asad will save his zoya from his clutches...updt soon...
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice... Waiting For The Face Of..  👏
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Asyalover

thanks 4 the pm and updt was great loved the dining scene an siddhique is so evil hope asad will save his zoya from his clutches...updt soon...

No problem. i am just really glad you guys still like what I am reading. It makes updating and writing it so much more fun 😊
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg i am so exited to read more now to know if asad can joint the puzzles by getting the the pieces for dilshad and ayaan and if he can find out that his zoya is in danger...now egarly waiting for updt i know i m demanding more but i just cant control my patience u r too good in writing... anyway thnks for another update...
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omigosh! I'm really wanting to know what's gonna happen next, considering that things look like they're gonna get all tangle up, with Zoya going to meet them at the bazaar, and Dilshad telling Asad about it, as well as Ayaan who overheard everything. Wow! I can't wait to know what happens next! :) :) :) Thanks for all of your speedy updates and keep up the great work!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome FF
read all the parts in a go
plz PM me wen u update
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love this Ayaan!!!!

Story is moving fast paced! Asad & Zoya both respecting each other; Zoya has found her family!

-Sona
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
For the first time I'm actually liking Ayaan
Can't wait for the next part
Continue soon <3
Can you please send me a PM?