26-12

REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) - Page 10

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

hey... I'm doin good... πŸ˜³ 10q I hope all r fine here 2... Healthy πŸ˜† I'm sick now no daily doses of good scenesπŸ˜† yaar u tell me, showing a kid as a match maker it's old tactic yaar... Bored Sach main... Neway the theme is thriller show so no problem... Ran deep in one way I can accept, I feel sleepy seeing the heroine yaar... But no worries looking at shahana it's vice versa... πŸ˜† RipπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think we both are suffering with same syndrome...

Sathya is smart  she made us to follow this serial ..where their is no chance of  gust of wind blowing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

its all on the  plans and Plots ..so slowly we can divert our mind on to this mind game serial ..

what say RIP πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vasiraju

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think we both are suffering with same syndrome...

Sathya is smart  she made us to follow this serial ..where their is no chance of  gust of wind blowing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

its all on the  plans and Plots ..so slowly we can divert our mind on to this mind game serial ..

what say RIP πŸ˜Š

my condition is like RIP...πŸ˜† What else can I say... Lucky I'm not the only one suffering with syndrome... πŸ˜†   Nowadays I utilize fast forward... Button often πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
vasiraju thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

I like the fact that the romance is being handled in an understated way.. no wind or BG etc.. and they have managed to keep the plot moving which is great

Exactly shanthi  this serial is not about love ..its about social theme ..πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vasiraju

Exactly shanthi  this serial is not about love ..its about social theme ..πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌ agree... Ok guys me leaving... See you.ll.    πŸ˜³πŸ€—
vasiraju thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

my condition is like RIP...πŸ˜† What else can I say... Lucky I'm not the only one suffering with syndrome... πŸ˜†   Nowadays I utilize fast forward... Button often πŸ˜†

For this serial i am not using fast forward button..because i have to get the plot and plan ..

but  all other serials i am trying to watch only FFing  every scene ..and fact is i am forgetting about the episode with new few mins πŸ˜†..

its really a grt change in my  daily life ..those days are gone Riyya where we used repaly button endlessly πŸ˜ƒ
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like you were right about the CM going up because of articles Sathu... but it has not gone down much this week, which can only be because Redux is active again..πŸ˜ƒ
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Girls. I like the ME , it was good , actually was not expecting much from it but it turned out good and also the story is moving forward

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good Evening 

Any one at home?

Anu