REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Pallo,

what if  jadda Assures that  he will spare Mastana and Rinki were he to play  Spy games with Sha , reveal all the info and instruction that she gives to him !!

Pallo ...That was a damn good contrast bhara scene ...watch. it.. just the memory of it has me grinning 😃

Thank You tho kehna  ek formality to acknowledge  ur appreciation but nahi karoongi cuz I feel we have crossed that barrier...😛

@Bold: 👏👏 yeh angle toh maine socha hi nahin...and this is more probable...coz Jidda has to settle scores with Sha ...hmmm interesting...

Originally posted by pals13

@Bold: 👏👏 yeh angle toh maine socha hi nahin...and this is more probable...coz Jidda has to settle scores with Sha ...hmmm interesting...

Excellent Thought  sathya..but even Mastana  can turn coin anytime  towards anyone ...all in this plot Mastana  is the only one who is very interesting.. 
Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis 👏 👏 👏...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...😳 
Originally posted by vasiraju

Excellent Thought  sathya..but even Mastana  can turn coin anytime  towards anyone ...all in this plot Mastana  is the only one who is very interesting.. 

Mastana is  that animal caught in trap, Lucky.. He ahs to play in such a way that he escapes but has to give the impression that the hunters have got their prey in the bag and for that, he will twist, lie, backstab anyone ...That man is in love and wants to save his love !!

Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis 👏 👏 👏...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...😳 

What I am liking is the fact that the heroine is not playing superwoman and is acting like a intelligent  woman ... even the  growing attraction between Rathore and Rashmi is handled sensibly without any  gust of wind and a BG music...

Plus as u said things are constantly moving and are not remaining static but at the same time it is not  all bout crime too..we get Family senti's in Bhargava residence interactions and Rinki-Nani interactions..😊
Originally posted by tanthya

Mastana is  that animal caught in trap, Lucky.. He ahs to play in such a way that he escapes but has to give the impression that the hunters have got their prey in the bag and for that, he will twist, lie, backstab anyone ...That man is in love and wants to save his love !!

yes he is trying very hard to get out from the situation ..but he is totally in the  got stuck in the net ..
he is no loyal to anyone ..

but i think shahana  believes no one ..we have to see how mastana  will fight ..but no where i can see his love going to survive 😳
GM ladies 🤗

Appu, Sathya.. terrific write ups.

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.
Goodmorning Sweet hearts
What the,all the redux threads r in first pg nd each one of them is active
Where r u gals
Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!!🤗

Appu...thanks a million for the detailed update on ME as well as recap in #5...I am yet to watch the ME ...just caught the last part...when Jidda sent MMS of Rinki to someone...😊

Sathu...superby written...what a clinical contrast between the characters...and Mastana as the fish... I want to go home asap...so that I can watch the scene..which u and Appu are gaga over 😉

Can I say as I mentioned before...that Mastana's days are numbered now...will Jidda fall in good books of Shahana if he tells her abt Rinki-Mastana connection??

thanks Pallo! The ME is deffo worth a watch

yes he is trying very hard to get out from the situation ..but he is totally in the  got stuck in the net ..
he is no loyal to anyone ..

but i think shahana  believes no one ..we have to see how mastana  will fight ..but no where i can see his love going to survive 😳

Sha trusts Mallik re and Mallik trusted Mastana ..but  Would Mallik have trusted Mastana NOW is the question ..Sha is noticing his agitation, his slip up's and Mastana is escaping by a whisker ... Will his luck hold  for long ... Already Jadda is on to him..what will Jadda do ??