Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pallo,

what if  jadda Assures that  he will spare Mastana and Rinki were he to play  Spy games with Sha , reveal all the info and instruction that she gives to him !!

Pallo ...That was a damn good contrast bhara scene ...watch. it.. just the memory of it has me grinning 😃

Thank You tho kehna  ek formality to acknowledge  ur appreciation but nahi karoongi cuz I feel we have crossed that barrier...😛

Jeddah is quite a character isn't he? full of glee and sarcasm... at the same time he is ruthless. But for all his faults, as things stand, between Shahana and Jedda... it will be better for millions of innocents if Jeddah triumphs over shahana!
but will he?

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What I am liking is the fact that the heroine is not playing superwoman and is acting like a intelligent  woman ... even the  growing attraction between Rathore and Rashmi is handled sensibly without any  gust of wind and a BG music...

Plus as u said things are constantly moving and are not remaining static but at the same time it is not  all bout crime too..we get Family senti's in Bhargava residence interactions and Rinki-Nani interactions..😊

😆 😆 😆 its a quite Contrast serial that we are following now...this is all about a grip and planned screenplay ...No gust of wind blows here 😆..

The fact is its just like English movie with interesting script focusing on the present day problem on terrorism..

and we can see how the families gets effected by such bomb blasts ..how they survive and start a new life..

only Bharagav's  family suffered a lot here ..Three ladies with no men at home ..and one the terrorist is staying with suffered family..

she is witnessing the suffering's of the family ..

do you think she will change her mind at any time to save that family if time come..their is hidden humanity in her 
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis 👏 👏 👏...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...😳 

the police officer is hot too
Love his eyes...
speaking of eyes, did you notice Adite's (Malti) eyes? when she was speaking to her hubby's friend's and asking them to enjoy as Rakesh wouldn't have liked them to be sad if he were there...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

GM ladies 🤗

Appu, Sathya.. terrific write ups.

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.

Shanti,

Bootiful and concise summation of the entire epi !!

Thankooj !!

Mehar  is put on Marination  , lets see  when her turn for being barbequed will come..m looking forward to that ...Tru for all her commanding  nature, Sha does not have anybody with her and it is Jadda who has some loyal hench man.. what will happen at the time of showdown...

Would SOMEBODY burn that Bright Red Pathani of Jadda Plzz.. it just  blinds my vision 😡
sonshine thumbnail

GM ladies 🤗

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.

Hello, Dove!!
Why the heck aren't you on the front page?
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

GM ladies 🤗

Heya Shanthi 🤗 🤗..H  r u janu 😃..missed your takings from so long 😳..

i totally agree with you on shahana's part ..she is playing the game as one man army ..everyone around her not helping her much ..how long she will fight  as single is my doubt 
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis 👏 👏 👏...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...😳 

Lucky 🤗 ages since I caught up with you...
sonshine thumbnail

Shanti,

Thankooj !!

Mehar  is put on Marination  , lets see  when her turn for being barbequed will come..m looking forward to that ...Tru for all her commanding  nature, Sha does not have anybody with her and it is Jadda who has some loyal hench man.. what will happen at the time of showdown...

Would SOMEBODY burn that Bright Red Pathani of Jadda Plzz.. it just  blinds my vision 😡

😆😆 but he is a colourful personality, isn't he?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Goodmorning Sweet hearts

What the,all the redux threads r in first pg nd each one of them is active
Where r u gals

GM, Vedha

Aaj kal bahut heavyduty stuff post karne lagi re.. Kya Baat hai, Bachi badi hone lagi !!🤗

I am here , Hun !!😃
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shanti,

Thankooj !!

Thank you Sathu

😆 yup agree... fashion disaster

Edited by slmu - 11 years ago