Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonshine

Hello, Dove!!

Why the heck aren't you on the front page?

Appu, thanks... the time difference I suppose
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya Shanthi πŸ€— πŸ€—..H  r u janu πŸ˜ƒ..missed your takings from so long πŸ˜³..

i totally agree with you on shahana's part ..she is playing the game as one man army ..everyone around her not helping her much ..how long she will fight  as single is my doubt 

Lucky, I think I posted hi to you just as you did... its so good to see you still on.. you are usually gone by this time 
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the police officer is hot too

Love his eyes...
speaking of eyes, did you notice Adite's (Malti) eyes? when she was speaking to her hubby's friend's and asking them to enjoy as Rakesh wouldn't have liked them to be sad if he were there...

PC is Hot ..but i am not much in to this man sadly πŸ˜†...i need a Hot pic of him so that i can find his assetsπŸ˜‰.. as Character i liked his presence of mind and he is very catchy ..and very straight..

My heart goes for that lady Appu ..she is such strong women to face all this things now she is the head of the family ..and need to take care of the kid..how hard for her to do all such things   πŸ˜­
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† its a quite Contrast serial that we are following now...this is all about a grip and planned screenplay ...No gust of wind blows here πŸ˜†..

The fact is its just like English movie with interesting script focusing on the present day problem on terrorism..

and we can see how the families gets effected by such bomb blasts ..how they survive and start a new life..

only Bharagav's  family suffered a lot here ..Three ladies with no men at home ..and one the terrorist is staying with suffered family..

she is witnessing the suffering's of the family ..

do you think she will change her mind at any time to save that family if time come..their is hidden humanity in her 

interesting question!
I have my own doubts regarding that... but these people are wired differently. there is no place for sentiments towards strangers in their set up...
do you honestly see her having a soft corner?
initially I thought she might turn sides too
but later on... when I thought back... her sticking up for the family at the party, seemed to come AFTER shahana told her to "leave such an impression of herself on EVERY member of the family, so that they don't doubt her"
so was that interference from her heart? or was she merely doing her job?
tanthya thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† its a quite Contrast serial that we are following now...this is all about a grip and planned screenplay ...No gust of wind blows here πŸ˜†..

The fact is its just like English movie with interesting script focusing on the present day problem on terrorism..

and we can see how the families gets effected by such bomb blasts ..how they survive and start a new life..

only Bharagav's  family suffered a lot here ..Three ladies with no men at home ..and one the terrorist is staying with suffered family..

she is witnessing the suffering's of the family ..

do you think she will change her mind at any time to save that family if time come..their is hidden humanity in her 

Haan re..This is a totally different show  from the previous one ..thats why we are liking it  else there would have been inevitable comparison ..

I do not want  Mehar to change her mind, Lucky...she is human  n her loyalty is towards  her offie, her country which is not India ... I do nto want her to be Mahan.
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

GM, Vedha

Aaj kal bahut heavyduty stuff post karne lagi re.. Kya Baat hai, Bachi badi hone lagi !!πŸ€—

I am here , Hun !!πŸ˜ƒ

hi, Nivi!πŸ€—
sonshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Appu, thanks... the time difference I suppose

u r in the middle east, aren't you?
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Lucky πŸ€— ages since I caught up with you...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Oh what a timing shanthi ..we both said hai  at same time love you haa..

yep today i am on ..and will be on because i got a new home to spend some time ..with you allπŸ˜ƒ..

these days i am not watching any serial seriously so going to bed soon ..  
tanthya thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but he is a colourful personality, isn't he?

Personality ko colorful rakho but dress pe kyun carry over kar rahe ho ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail

u r in the middle east, aren't you?

Yes, I am..