Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

GM ladies πŸ€—

Appu, Sathya.. terrific write ups.

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.

Hi Shanthi πŸ€—, @Bold---I am loving this scenario...I want her breakdown ...to come down to mother earth and realise abt the blind faith and love she has for Malik...i loved that scene..when she came home after the hospital...and cries...

I hope CVs give a back story to SHA-MAL relationship asap...:):)
Edited by pals13 - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Thank you Sathu

πŸ˜† yup agree... fashion disaster

Understatement Shanti Understatement πŸ˜ƒ
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasiraju

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Oh what a timing shanthi ..we both said hai  at same time love you haa..

yep today i am on ..and will be on because i got a new home to spend some time ..with you allπŸ˜ƒ..

these days i am not watching any serial seriously so going to bed soon ..  

how are you liking Nashville?
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

I am loving this scenario...I want her breakdown ...to come down to mother earth and realise abt the blind faith and love she has for Malik...i loved that scene..when she came home after the hospital...and cries...

@ Red...How wil that happen ??
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Hi Shanthi πŸ€—, @Bold---I am loving this scenario...I want her breakdown ...to come down to mother earth and realise abt the blind faith and love she has for Malik...i loved that scene..when she came home after the hospital...and cries...

Pals, I agree.. it will be interesting if we get a scenario in which the needs of the child clash with those of the mission.

And like Sathu said in her write up, she is basing her decisions on Malik's feelings and has not allowed for changing situations..
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

@ Red...How wil that happen ??

she comes across a situation where she realizes that the decisions she took based on Malik's views were inadequate and wrong???
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

interesting question!

I have my own doubts regarding that... but these people are wired differently. there is no place for sentiments towards strangers in their set up...
do you honestly see her having a soft corner?
initially I thought she might turn sides too
but later on... when I thought back... her sticking up for the family at the party, seemed to come AFTER shahana told her to "leave such an impression of herself on EVERY member of the family, so that they don't doubt her"
so was that interference from her heart? or was she merely doing her job?

Good reasoning Appu ..yes they don't have any sentiments when it comes to duty and loyalty..

presently i will go with merely doing the job..but their is some reasoning to the character when she is staying with family where  she can witness the sufferings ..

the situation needs some justification ..their is question on her loyalty and humanity ..

we have to wait how the character turns out ..

the motive of the writer is clear to make us think on the character how they will behave ..how they will react ..
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Good reasoning Appu ..yes they don't have any sentiments when it comes to duty and loyalty..

presently i will go with merely doing the job..but their is some reasoning to the character when she is staying with family where  she can witness the sufferings ..

the situation needs some justification ..their is question on her loyalty and humanity ..

we have to wait how the character turns out ..

the motive of the writer is clear to make us think on the character how they will behave ..how they will react ..

the fact that she seemed to be relieved that she did not have to murder all of the family was telling... she may always do her job, but she would hesitate to kill innocents directly, if she can avoid it.
vasiraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Personality ko colorful rakho but dress pe kyun carry over kar rahe ho ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sathu i think they giving a good idea to the audience that how the terrorist look and ware such a weird costumes   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..

the brand colors of this people are red ,green and Black ..do you want any rare colors to the group..
vasiraju thumbnail

the fact that she seemed to be relieved that she did not have to murder all of the family was telling... she may always do her job, but she would hesitate to kill innocents directly, if she can avoid it.

Their is another reasoning shanthi .. she need not to commit suicide if the rashmi  knows everything and if she come with the police man ..where their is no room to her to escape ..

so may be she is  relieved from that thought too.. 

My only doubt on her is she is not as strong as shahana ..she always needs the advice of shahana  which make me feel that she may give some lead to Rashmi  where she will caught herself soon 
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago